Chapter Nine

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

finally! an update! LOL

but again, not editted.. so please be easy on me.. hahaha 

 

Hyoyeon was alone in the training room practicing their new dance routine. Her members were again on their respective schedules. She wasn't feeling good that day, but instead of staying at the dorm alone, she decided to spend her off-day dancing. Maybe she would come up with a new steps that would be good for their next songs.

By the time she realized her body had enough, she stopped and went to freshen up before going. 

She went to the parking area and groaned when she saw her car's condition. Both front tires were flat, like someone did it on purpose. She gritted her teeth at the thought.

Then, suddenly, she saw a grinning Donghae coming out from the building as well. Her blood boiled at the thought that maybe that bastard did it. 

Donghae saw her and went to her direction cooly. "Wazzup?" His eyes went from her to her car, and saw its condition. "Oh, what happened?"

"My car's ed up. It was fine earlier, but now the tires are flat. Obviously, someone did this." She narrowed her eyes at him when she heard him chuckled lightly, and pointed at him. "You did this, didn't you?!"

"Wooh~ " He raised both his hands. "So you're saying that I messed up your car? Why would you think that I did it?"

"I know it's you!" she yelled. She believed it was him. Who else would do such pranks to her? It must have been him.

"That's a serious accusation, lady. Do you have any evidence?"

She fell quiet and just shook her head slowly. She didn't have any solid proof. She saw him crossed his arms over his chest while waiting for her to say something. She felt embarrassed. She bit her lower lip trying to think of anything. "Who else would do that if not you?" 

She got more annoyed when she heard him laugh. She looked up and started punching his chest. "There's nothing funny, Hae!!"

She was a bit shocked when he stopped her by catching both her hands. She looked at him again, but felt uncomfortable at how he intently stared back at her. He looked serious.

They remained quiet for a short while until they heard a guard came dragging a teenage girl. "Miss Kim, Mr. Lee," greeted the guard, catching both their attention. Donghae released her hands and they both bowed slightly at the old man. "Miss Kim, I saw what this girl did to your car."

"Y-you did this?" she asked. The girl didnt answer and looked somewhere. She must be an anti fan, she thought.

The guard bowed "I'm sorry I was too late when I caught her."

Hyoyeon facepalmed. She again accused Donghae for something he didn't do. That was embarrassing. "It's okay, Ahjussi." she sighed, tiredly. 

She just let the guard take care of what to do with the boy.

All she wanted right now was to go home and sleep. Her body really felt bad at that moment. 

"So?" Donghae started. He was grinning and his eyes were sparkling. 

She just frowned. She was already embarrassed, alright. "Whatever!" She would just have someone to fix her car the next day. She was about to go when he grasped on her arm stopping her. "What?!" she barked.

"Are you not even saying sorry?" he asked, unaffected.

She sighed, "sorry."

Donghae knew well it wasn't a sincere apology. He chuckled. "You're not forgiven."

"I did nothing wrong!"

"Nothing? You made a false accusation against me, again."

"So?"

"I almost lost my dignity, do you know that?"

She snorted. "What dignity are you talking about?!" she sighed. "I'm tired. I want to go home so please let go of me."

He ignored her and didn't let go of her arm. "Come with me,"

"What?! Didn't you hear me? I said I want to go home, so let go of me, you jerk!" she yelled as she tried to pull her arm from his grip.

"You did something, and you're going to make it up to me," her strength was nothing compared to him, so she couldn't go anything when he started to drag her and forced her into his car. She tried to open the door but nothing happened, so she gave up.

"It's really hard not to hate you," she hissed once he was inside the car.

"I know," he smirked and quickly pinched both her cheeks.

 

 

~~~~~

 

Hyoyeon woke up when she felt her phone in her pocket vibrated, indicating new message recieved. She frowned wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter