Chapter Twelve

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, want to go shopping first?” Donghae chuckled when Hyoyeon gave him a death glare. “What do you think, kids?”

“Yes!” the two kids at the backseat gave him two thumbs up.

Hyoyeon sighed and threw another glare towards Donghae. She wanted to beat him so badly when they arrived at the Ferries Port terminal in Incheon. She found out that they were going to BaekRyeong Island together with the two kids who were already waiting for them at the terminal. She wanted to throw a fit that time. For goodness’ sake, it was BaekRyeong! Not Daebudo or Kangwondo where she could go back to Seoul anytime she wanted. But in BaekRyeong, she had to cross the sea first before she could go home.

She wanted to leave but the two kids pleaded for her to go with them.

FLASHBACK

“Oh! Pretty unnie!” the eight year-old, Kim Hana, beamed and immediately hugged Hyoyeon by the waist. The scene caught some of people’s attention, and Hyoyeon tried to cover herself afraid to be recognized. “Samchon, unnie is coming with us?” the girl asked. “I like unni! She’s pretty and she seems nice! Please tell her to come with us. Please come with us, unni?” she gave her a cute puppy dog eyes which Hyoyeon found hard to resist.

“Pwetty Unni come!!” the voice came from the two year old, Hajin, who was clinging her arms around Donghae’s neck which Hyoyeon thought was cute.

“Yeah, Hyoyeon. It’s just for a couple of days,” Donghae said.

“But..”She contemplated for a while, then she let out a sigh. “I didn’t bring any clothes with me!” She knew she lost. The hopeful looks the two kids were giving her were just too much. She didn’t have a heart to disappoint them.

“Then we’re going shopping!” Donghae grinned again.

She groaned.

She looked at Donghae who was playing with the giggling toddler, then shifted to the girl who was still hugging her.

She sighed then smiled. Somehow, she knew she would enjoy this mini vacation of them.

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

Donghae woke up before sunrise to jog. When he got back, he went to the girls’ room to check on them. He smiled when he found them still sound asleep. His smile got wider when he spotted the blonde girl hugging the youngest girl in the room, while the latter looked very comfortable in the former’s embrace. It was a nice sight for him. He stayed there for a couple more minutes before he went back to the room he was occupying to freshen up first, then he would make breakfast for all of them.

Half an hour later, he heard shuffling from the girls’ room and soon the blonde girl walked out from there looking cute with her messy hair and slightly bloated face, and hot with her outfit she had slept in last night. She was wearing an extra-large shirt and a very short cotton shorts.

“Good morning,” she greeted; her voice slightly hoarse. She fixed her hair into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter