Chapter Eleven

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon and Tiffany were happy that they were done with the recordings early for that day. Most of the girls got a couple of days off from work and had different plans in their mind on how to spend it. Hyoyeon would want to go back to Incheon to visit her parents.

The two girls were happily talking while going on their way to have their early lunch at the cafeteria.

"You girls look happy today," a voice said, startling them. They turned to the direction of the voice and saw Donghae leaning against the door frame. Tiffany greeted their sunbae/oppa while Hyoyeon just stared at him.

He was there, just a few steps away from her. She fought the sudden impulse of throwing herself at him. It wasn't right. Thank goodness she controlled herself before she could embarrass herself in front of him and Tiffany. She just stared at him. He had his usual grin plastered on his face like he had been born with it.

But he looked different though. How long had it been the last time they saw each other? She got sick for three days. She had been well for a week and got back to work. 

And the first time she bothered to call her was also the last time.

She couldn't help but feel bad although she knew he had no obligations to see if she was doing fine. She shouldn't mind whether he cared or not, should she?

She didn't care before. She would always tell herself he was nothing to her. Why would she want to see someone she always wished to vanish? She said she would be the happiest without him. She kept reminding herself of that thing she believed in.

But the fact that she was there with the silent hopes of seeing him only proed that she had only been fighting against herself because, right now, she couldn't deny she was happy to see him. She couldn't explain how she was feeling. It was like she missed him. But it wasn't right for her to miss him, was it? Because he didn't seem to care.

She felt her heart being squeezed painfully at that thought.

"Uhh, Hyo," Tiffany hesitantly said after a few moments. "Sorry but I cant have lunch with you today. I have to meet someone." 

Hyoyeon looked at her friend and gave her a reassuring smile and a nod. 

"I'll make it up to you next time, I promise!" Tiffany said, raising her right hand as she promised. 

Hyoyeon just laughed and pushed her friend away. "It's okay, Miyoung-ah. Go now before I change my mind and keep you with me," and so Tiffany went after giving her a hug and a bow to Donghae.

Hyoyeon and Donghae were left in silent. But it only shortlived. 

"You looked thinner," Donghae said as he walked towards her. He was intently staring at her.

She was aware of that. After she got sick, she went back to working her off. She had to make up since they were having their comeback soon. She had lost weight, but it wasn't that much. 

"It's nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter