A SleepOver

Our World

 

 
 
I actually have another boy, besides Jimin, spending the night. It's different with Jimin, because he's a brother/best friend. Luhan is a boy I feel like I just met. I'm so nervous.
"Your zoning out again."
"Huh? Oh, sorry."
"What were you thinking about."
"Um..nothing." 
"Are you lying to me." He came so close our noses almost touched. I couldn't respond. I just stared into his eyes. My heart raced a little.
"Hm, not going to respond. That's okay." He had a mischievous grin his face. It scared me a little.
"Jimin, you missed a spot." He raised his head and looked at me.
"Why are you making me work so hard.why?!" Huuh, he's in his nice boy mode now.
"I've done nothing but help you and this is how you repay me."
"No. This is how you repay me! Muahahaha!" He started to pout.
"Oh stop it. Just clean that spot and we will be finished." 
"Hm, alright. Finished."
"Good. Ah!" I felt him tug my arm and I fell.
"You always looked so pretty in the moonlight." What's this feeling. My heart is racing. He leaned in towards me.
 
"Um. I think it's time for me to massage your back." I got up from on top of him. 
"Come'on. Get on the bed so I can do it." He kind of flew on top. Like the air was carrying him. He layed his his head on my lap.
"Hmm. Haha! Your wings are so soft! I can't stop hugging them." 
"No. Don't get up. No..no!"
"Bwuahaha!" I started to caress them, and rub them. I buried my face in them.
"Ah!! What the freak just happened!" I looked up and he was on top of me. He flipped me over. How..what the..wait. How'd he do that?!
"You like them that much." He leaned in some more. I could feel my heart race. I couldn't get out if this. My cheeks turned red. He leaned in close and our noses touch. It felt like my heart was gonna pop out of my chest. I closed my eyes. I just sat there but nothing happened. I opened my eyes. He leaned in towards my wings. !
"Hm. Hm. Ahhhh! Why does it feel like that." I covered my face. It was so red. My heart beat raced, my hands were sweaty. I couldn't breathe. This was to much. They're so sensitive.
"Haha, now you see how I" - 
"Now you talk to much." What the hell did I just do. This is a nightmare. I just couldn't help it. I had to kiss him. He leaned in.
"I knew you couldn't resist." Eik! No, not again. Our lips almost touched. He smiled.
"Hmph, your cute. Now chop chop. Massage my back." He played me.
"Alright lay down." I climbed on his and massaged his back..and started moving upward to his wings. And I started to his wings.
"Ah, what are you doing. I said massage my back."
"Haha! They even taste good." 
"Stop rolling in my wings! They're not pillows." I looked at his face. He was blushing so much. I rubbed my hand across his face.
"Now that's how you do it." He looked away. Haha. I couldn't help but giggle. He muttered.
"I'm going to bed."
 
"Your sleeping on the floor. I'll set up a blanket and pillow for you." I went out to get some stuff for his bed. I walked back in -
"Hey! I'm sleeping there! Get out my bed." I climbed on the bed.
"Waahh! Humph!" He flipped me again. But this time we were face to face. Well more like face to chest.
"You're sleeping with me tonight." He held me close to his chest. I could hear his heart beat. It was steady. He seems so soft sometimes. He took his wings and wrapped them around us. It was so..warm. He was so warm. I snuggled myself in and buried my face in his chest.
"Nite nite Luhan."
"Goodnight." Hmm, I could stay like this forever.