There's More

Our World

 

 
 
 
Okay, so I thought about it and I think I know what it is. I have superpowers..special abilities. So far I know I'm capable of time traveling, healing, burning things, and mind reading. I wonder what's gonna come next..lets see, shooting laser out my eyes, seeing through things, and being able to fly will set it off nicely.
"Minghyun, you wanna hang out?" Kai's voiced split the air and took away my thoughts with his words.
"No Kai, how many times do I have to say no. Sheesh." His words always seemed like they cut through the air right into your ear.
"Hehe, alright. If you need help with homework then you can." - "no thanks, I got it Kai." Huuh, Kai is a nerd and he has had a crush on me since 9th grade. He won't leave me alone and I think he even follows me. It irritates the crap out of me.
"Hey Minghyun, while it's still warm you wanna hang out and go to the pool one last time."
"Whatever Jimin."
I heard a mumble. Kai stared at me.
"She's going to the pool." Okay! He is seriously creeping me out.
 
*fast forward time*
 
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
 
I looked around. Many s, butts, and guys who don't know how to keep themselves under control. I looked around some more. What the! I saw Kai. His eyes looked narrow..like Jimin's eyes from last night. He just just pierced through my eyes and saw right threw me..like he knows what I'm thinking. My eyes? Am I crying..again? Through my blurry eyes I saw a smirk appear on his face. The more I stared the more I cried.
"Minghyun, are you okay?" Jimin came and grabbed me and sat me down.
"Yeah..I..just..need to..sit..down." I said between pauses of crying. Why is this happening? Is this like a chemical reaction..no that can't happen unless it makes physical contact. I just jumped in the water to cool off and let the tears run off my face to freedom.
"Ahh! Kai! Huh? How can I talk under water?! What's happening." He just stared at me. He stretched out his arms, it flowed through the water like he was part of it. He came in closer and wrapped his hands around my waist. It felt..warm.
"Minghyun, it's okay. Your safe now."
His words sounded so sweet. Our chest started to glow..a deep sea and baby blue color. Like the weird colors from yesterday..a blue circle surrounded us. It engulfed us and brought us closer.
"Kai" I felt like I knew him before..like I was remembering everything. 
 
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
 
"Hmm, my head hurts."
"Your finally up. I thought you would stay like that forever." Huh? Did I time travel again?
"What happened? I just remember jumping in the water and..that's it."
"Yeah, we found you floating in the water, but you weren't drowning just..floating." Don't tell me I got a new ability..breathing under water. Woow, just wow.
"Oh, well we should go to sleep early today and go to school tomorrow."
"But the doctor said you need rest."
"I don't care."
 
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
 
I walked in the classroom and the first eyes I saw was Kai's. 
"Eik!" I felt a sharp pain stabbed my head and send it through my body. Oh my gosh, I remember everything from yesterday..the glowing lights, him holding me..his warmth. I walked over to him. I have so many questions. His eyes followed me all the way to where I sat next to him.
"Hello Minghyun! Do you need help with your homework!?"
"No, I have" - he leaned in towards me and came closer. He talked and let his words split the air with what I want to hear.
"All your questions will be answered soon enough." He looked in my eyes with narrow painful eyes and my chest started to scrunch in pain.
"Well, since you did your homework I guess you don't need my help."
"Umm, yeah..bye Kai." I felt someone else listening in on our conversation. I turned around and saw J-hope looking at me with the same eyes as Kai's but he looked away and stared at Kai and smirked.  He shook his head and turned away...is he in on this to?. I looked at his hands and he held a piece of paper. He crumpled his fists and burned the paper into what now was ashes of air. So I'm not the only one..there's more.