A Weird Day

Our World

 

 
 
"Huuh, first day of school. Ah! What are you doing in my room? And how did you get in!?"
"Your window was unlock. Now chop chop! Lets go! We have to get to school, so get your flat out of bed."
Huuh, Why am I friends with him. We've been childhood friends since i was five and all he did was take years off my life..if he wasn't cute i wouldn't pay attention to him. -  "Minghyyuunn! If you could not hear me the first time, come on or we're going to miss the bus!"
"Alright, now get out." Jimin walked out my room but I knew him better than that. He peeked his head back in slow with wide eyes.
"ert, what did I say the first time." 
"Ouch, you didn't have to throw the pillow..I bumped my head on your wall and it hurts..a lot. If it weren't for your man hands." - "if you don't get out."
"Alright."
 
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
 
We finally made it to school. Boring, boring school. We're learning about the skin and the epidermis underneath and the heart. 
"Alright class, I have to go somewhere for a few minutes. I will expect you all to behave yourselves."
Yeah right, as if. This is the 21st century, nobody "behaves" anymore.
"Hey, Minghyun."
"Ah! Damn, stop scaring me." 
"Ouch, why are you so violent today. The back of my head didn't do anything wrong to you!" 
"Your right, it helped me. If it weren't for the back of your head you wouldn't have any balls. Probably don't have any now anyways." 
"Oh, kinda like you don't have s."
"The back of your head is about to make-out with the back of my hand."
"I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to decline your offer. The back of my head is already in a relationship."  "Haha!" I giggled.
Hm, where's my pencil? Did someone take my pencil. What the freak. Oh, it's on the ground.
"Get off the pencil." Ugh, J-Hope.
"This is mine. It fell and now I'm getting it back."
"Idiot, I found it first."
"Get. Off. My. Pencil." I squeezed his wrist.
"Ah freak Minghyun! Your burning me!"
"Hm?"
"Let go of me!" What the freak..his wrist..his wrist is burned..did I do this?
"I'm so sorry. Let me look at it."
"Ouch, be careful ."  His burn is warm. Huh? His wrist is glowing. The colors are so bright, like a light soft blue, and..and real..so vivid. 
"It does feel better."
"What? Ahh! Your burn! It's gone!"
"Eh, it's gone. I feel better sooo, I don't care." How? It burned when I touched it and now it healed when I touched it again.
"Jimin, I don't feel so good. Imma go home."
"Alright."
 
 Huuh, I can't wait to get in bed. I feel so, warm.? 
"Come on, Not again! This has to be unreal. Huuh."
"Minghyun! Are you okay? I'm coming in." Jimin! He looked normal. Everything seemed normal. How was I in school..but now in my bed?
"Uhh, how did I get here?"
"Huh? What do you mean? You walked here. Huuh, your brain is more empty than I thought."
"But we were in school a second ago!"
"You need help."
"Shut-up."
"What? I didn't say anything." But I thought he just said 'I need help'.
"Oh umm, I think I need more rest..thanks for coming over. Goodnight Jimin."
"Yeeahh, goodnight Minghyun. Feel better." He looked at me with narrow eyes, sat on my bed and hugged me.
"Minghyun, no matter what happens. I'm by your side." 
"Ji-Jimin!"  -  "I mean it. Goodbye Minghyun." He left my room without taking a second glance..almost as if this was goodbye. My eyes? Am I crying? What's happening to me?!