Chapter 2

You Don't Know Love

Ji yong POV

Another boring day, huh. Is there anything interesting ever happen in here. I doubt that. I don't know why I feel exhausted today. Today I walked to school with my younger sister that I rarely talk to anymore. Its been a while and I could see her change a lot now. I never look at her upclose and we always at a safe distance. Now, I can see her already become a grown up young lady and she change a lot. She use to smiles a lot even when we were not so close before but now she only show her cold expression. I never saw her smiles anymore. I wonder if it was because of me. 

Our relationships become severe after our real father passes away. We become so distance after that since I was sent away to my grandfather for a while and my sister live with my mother. I lived with my grandparents for few months and then go back to my home after my mother feeling much better. My mother really loved father very much and I'm remind her of my father since I look like my father. Since then I don't talk to my sister that much. It just happen that ways and now I don't remember why it happens. 

"Yo...dude, what are you thinking?" I heard someone talking to me.

"Zico...nah nothing." I said simply.

"Dude I know you're lying." Zico said with a smirk.

"Whatever dude...like I would told you about it." I said and roll my eyes in annoyance. 

"Geez...whatever." Zico reply and I see Zico eyes wandering outside the classroom like a hawk eye searching for prey. He probably saw beautiful girls passing by our class.

"Owh...she's a beauty. I never saw her before." I heard what he say. I look at his direction and saw group of girls and I wonder which one he say beautiful. My eye caught on someone and she is a real beauty. 

"Wow...I must know her name." I heard Zico said again this time he stand up and went out the class. 

I saw him walk toward to three girls carrying books and he patted the girl standing in the middle. She turned around and I saw her face. Its Hana, my sister. I saw her startled expression. Its the first time I ever seen a guy hitting on my sister and I don't really understand about my feeling. I saw Zico trying to create conversation with her and she look really nervous. 

I thought I should stop Zico from harrassing my sister but I stop as I saw her bow and leave Zico dumbfounded. Zico face tell everything. My sister probably turn him down.

"Damn it...how could she said that." Zico said in sad voice. 

"What she said to you." I ask him.

"She said...'I'm sorry I don't want to go out with you', I ask her out and I ask her why, is it because she has a boyfriend. She said to me because she don't know me at all and she don't trust me." Zico said but I could see his expression is slightly different. Usually when he got turn down by a girl he will find another but right now he look like in daze a bit. Don't tell me...he fall for my sister?

*****

Hana POV

I was eating my dinner silently besides my oppa. We all stay silent all the time. I know my mother been watching us for a while. How I'm suppose to make it not so obvious that me and my oppa are not so close. I feel like running away from the silent and yell to my oppa for making it hard. I feel like I'm the only one feeling awkward and my oppa didn't feel anything at all. I keep wondering if my oppa hate me. I sigh as I finish my drink and I forgot I was at the dining table eating with my family.

"What's wrong Hana?" My appa ask me.

"Ah...aniyo, nothing's wrong." I said and fake a smile. I can see that my oppa watching me since he sit besides me. 

"Are you sure? How's school?" My appa ask again.

"Everything fine appa." I said again.

"Tell me if you have problem and don't just keep it to yourself like before." Appa said again with concern voice. 

'Like before?' I thought. I remember when I was in middle school I got bullied and I keep it to myself. It was my worst memory and even my oppa never knew about it. My appa found out about it and he confronted my bully. He protect me and I manage to transfer school. My appa never told my umma about it since I told him not tell anyone. When I said its the worst memory of my life it is for real. I feel like dying...I thought of killing myself when that happen. I always thought about my father in heaven and I remember what he always said to me.

Flashback

"Uwaaa...uwaa...appa! appa!" Little Hana cry loudly.

"Aigoo uri Hana...why you're crying?" Appa said to Hana.

"Huk...huk my...friend...hukk bully mee...uwaaa" Hana cry again while stuttering the words.

"Hana...stop crying. Who dare bullying you? I will kick them." Little Ji yong said and kick the air.

"Hana...its okay. Appa will protect you from the bully and if appa is not here your oppa will protect you from bully. Arraso." Appa said to Hana.

"Jeongmal?...huk...huk. Appa and oppa protect me right?" Hana said cutely.

"Oppa will protect uri princess Hana. Appa, I'm a hero right?" Ji yong oppa said to his appa.

"Of course...Ji yongie is a hero and a prince that save princess Hana." Appa said and the two children smile happily hugging their father tightly.

End of Flashback

My tears fall after remembering that. I hide my face and excuse myself to go to bed early. I give excuses that I have quiz tomorrow and need to study. I cry because I miss my father in heaven and I'm sad because my oppa didn't protect me like he promise.

'I hate you oppa.'