Chapter 3

You Don't Know Love

KWON JI YONG POV

Ring ring ring~

Alarm clock keep ringing non stop making me irritate. I grab the alarm clock harshly and watch the time. 'Oh crap, I'm late!' I cursed in my head before throwing the clock at my bed. I went to the bathroom and have a quick shower. After that I put on my uniform and grab my bag. I walk out my room and go downstairs. I frown and saw my mother washing dishes. Hana and my father already gone.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I said as I eat my breakfast. I have 15 minutes left.

"Sorry dear, I thought u already awake and u did told not to go to your room." My mother said.

I sigh and get ready to leave but my mother stop me.

"Wait, Ji yong bring this with u...Hana forgot her lunchbox." My mother said and give the lunchbox. 

I frown again. I just grab the lunchbox and went out. I keep thinking about Hana. We never actually talk at school and nobody know us being siblings. I don't like people knowing my private life. I don't want to brag but I'm quite popular at school and seem everyone know me. Nobody know anything about my family. Hana and I never talk at school.

At school

I arrive at school just in time. I don't really mind being late but since I have to give Hana her lunchbox so I ran as fast as I could to reach at school. I keep thinking how Hana going to react if she saw me. I still have 5 minutes before class start. I went to the first year class hall. I tried to remember where Hana's classroom. I could see that some of first year students staring and whispering wandering why I was at first year classrooms. I stop at the classrooms at the end and open the door. My eyes immediately met with Hana's. She look startled and she stand up as soon as I enter the classroom. I ignore all the staring eyes and approach Hana.

"Hey, here." I hand over the lunchbox. I was infront of her and she just stare at me in daze.

"Your lunchbox, you forgot it." I said again.

"Ah...t..thanks oppa." She said and took her lunchbox and she feel uncomfortable because of the stares.

"Sure...gotta go. See ya." I reply simply and glare at the other student that peeping at the window. Everyone then just stay quiet until I go out of the class.

 

KWON HANA POV

I still in daze and my oppa already leave. I could see some of the girls in the class staring at me. They probably curious about my relationship with Ji yong oppa, the most popular kingka in our school. They immediately approach me asking tons of question.

"Yah...Hana how do you know Ji yong sunbae?" Ji min ask.

"What is your relationship with sunbae?" Jenny said.

"Seriously, how come you know him, you just..." Ji yeon said this time looking at me from up and down.

I calm myself down and try to surpress my anger. "Its none of your business anyway, so why should I told you girls." I said calmly and try to see their reaction. Ji yeon glare at me disbelief and the other two just roll their eyes.

"Yah...mwo?" Ji yeon almost yell.

"He is my oppa, as in my brother. Satisfy." I said and ignored them before I turned to look at my two friends. I smiles satisfy that I could win over the mean girls in my class.

 

AUTHOR POV

It seem that the news about Ji yong visit the first year class spread throughout the school. Zico that receive the news fast.

"Ji yong has girlfriend?!" He said loudly as he stand up from his chair. Suddenly a flying bag hit Zico face.

"Ah...what the hell." Zico groan and look at the person that throw the bag. He obviously know the owner of the bag.

"Yah, Zico you are too loud." Ji yong said calmly.

"Aish, yah...yah, you never told me you has girlfriend." Zico ask suddenly.

"Yah, where do you heard that from, stupid." Ji yong said and give Zico a smack in the head.

"Aish, that's hurt, what the hell man." Zico groan in pain again.

"I don't have girlfriend. I just met my sister." Ji yong said and take his bag from Zico before taking a seat.

"Mwo? You have little sister?" Zico said.

"What? I never told you?" Ji yong ask casually.

"Yeah...you never told me anything about your family." Zico said and frown seeing how relax Ji yong is.

"Ah...really." Ji yong said.

"Hey, so what your sister name? Is she pretty?" Zico said and grin happily.

"Yah, stay away from my sister." Ji yong said coldly.

"You finally told everyone about your sister huh." Suddenly another guy came before taking a seat besides Ji yong. 

"Yah bastard...you know his sister? And you finally came to school." Zico startled seeing him.

Ji yong also shocked to see Junhyung since the guy been absent from class almost a month. 

"Yo whassup." Junhyung said and smirk at his two friend.

"Where have you been?" Ji yong ask.

"Hrmm, nowhere exactly." Junhyung said and he avoid the question.

"So, you finally told everyone about Hana?" He said again.

"Why you never talk about your sister?" Zico ask.

Ji yong stay quiet and ignore the question. Their teacher already enter the class to begin the lesson. Zico sigh and give up waiting for an answer from him.

********