Chapter 4

You Don't Know Love

 

KWON HANA POV

 

"Hana..." Shinji call.

"Owh...ne?" I said in daze.

"What's wrong?" Shinji ask again.

The three of us is going to the cafe because it recess time. I keep thinking about my brother. 'Why he came to my class? He could just keep the lunchbox instead giving it to me, I mean my brother and I are completely stranger at school.' 

"Aniyo...na gwenchana (I'm alright)." I said and give small smile.

"Now, seems everyone know that you guys are siblings. Are you sure your okay? I mean you guys are not so close anymore." Min Ae said suddenly.

"I'm fine, really. Let's not talk about my brother again." I said.

We arrive at the cafe and went to our usually seating place. I notices people keep staring at me and whispering to each other. 'Wow, news travel so fast, as expected.' I sigh heavily and land my face to the table. It seems my picture has been forward to some of the students all over the school. As expected of course since my brother is the most popular kingka at the school. He even has his own fanclub at the school. 

Before buying drinks I saw my brother and his other friends Zico and Junhyung just arrive at the cafe. 'Wait, Junghyung oppa?' I look once more and I saw him. Junhyung oppa is my oppa best friend since we were little kids. Three of us always play together back then. 'He's back.' I feel relieved to see him again even though we are not that close anymore. I used to have huge crush on him back then. 

"Yah...let's buy drinks." Min Ae said.

"Let me buy the drinks." I said and immediately stand up. I walk to the drinks stall nearby. After few minutes the drinks are ready and I pay the bill. I took three cup of orange juices. I walk to my table back and suddenly someone stop in front of me. I take a look of the person and I immediately recognize him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He said.

"Aannyeonghaseyo." I said.

"Hi, we meet again, how are you? Do you remember me?" He said and flash a smile.

"Ne, I'm fine. Who is it again?" I ask.

"Kim Myungsoo...remember? Hana right?" He said.

"Ne...urm." I said completely lost of words.

"Ah...I saw you just now and I want to say hi that's all." He said again.

"Owh...it was nice meeting you again." I said and smile at him.

"Really? I thought I would never saw you again. I really want to be your friend. If your okay with it."  He said.

"Urm...thank you. Sure we can be friends. Are you like in first year class?" I ask him.

"Eh? You have never heard about me?" He ask me and he look shock.

"Er...hear what?" I ask him.

"Er, nothing...just forget about that. I'm in second year class." He said again. 

"Ah..." I said. 

Then, I saw some girls no...three girls walk toward me and I saw one of the girl seem angry. It happen suddenly. I didn't see it coming. One of the orange juice are spilled all over my face. I blink a few times and it seems it create a lot of attention.

"Yah, Naeun!" I heard Kim Myungsoo said in angry voice.

"Mwo? I just teaching this girl a lesson for flirting with my fiancee." Naeun said.

I remember that name, Naeun daughter of the director of our school. 

"Ffiancee? Who?" I ask suddenly. 

"Who? Do you say? Kim Myungsoo ara yo (You know Kim Myungsoo)." She said in sarcasm voice.

"Kim Myungsoo? Him..." I said and look at Kim Myungsoo.

"Ne...are you a fool or something. I don't like seeing anyone talking to my fiancee. Especially girl like you such as attention seeker." She said.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I said trying to supress my anger.

"Huh...like I said you are attention seeker. You probably happy that now everyone know you are Ji yong little sister. Ji yong oppa are famous remember. Now, you even want to steal my fiancee." She said.

"Naeun, stop your stupid assumption, I'm the one who approach her." Kim Myungsoo said this time his face look really look serious. 

"I don't care." The girl said.

I completely lost of word and can only feel embarass because everyone at the cafe saw us. 

"How dare you talking to Kim Myungsoo hah...you are just low class girl." One of the girl said.

"That's true, Kim Myungsoo and Naeun are engage ever since they were kids." They said again.

"So, what it have to do with me?" I said and glare at the girls. 

"Ah...what you dare talking back at us?" Naeun said and smirk. 

"Ne, what's wrong talking to him? Aren't you being overly jealous and immature." I said in angry voice. I could see her expression change and she glare back at me. 

"Mworago? overly jealous and immature? You must be crazy to say such thing to me." Naeun said and she's about to slap me. I close my eyes and wait for the impact. 

"Yah....what the hell are you doing to my sister." I heard familiar voice. 

I open my eyes and saw my oppa hold back Naeun wrist from hitting my face. 

"Oppa..." I said. 

"Just stand back." He said. He look angry.

"Get lost girl...before I hit you hard and I don't care you are girl." He said coldly.

"Yah...let go of me...L help me." She struggle and ask Myungsoo for help. Apparently L is Myungsoo nickname. 

"Help yourself, you pretty good at that." He said coldly before turning to me.

"Mianhae Hana." Myungsoo said and hand over a handkerchief. I took the handkerchief and Myungsoo leave the cafe. Naeun keep calling him.

"L....L...where are you going?" Naeun yell. My brother let go of her wrist harshly and Naeun glare at him before turning away from us. Before she could leave I saw Junhyung throw his tray went she was infront of him. The tray spilled all over her uniform.

"Ooops...sorry my hand slipped." Junhyung said and walk away from her. She yell angrily and walk out the cafe. 

"You're okay?" Junhyung oppa ask me.

"Hmmm." I said and nodded weakly.

"Gomawo oppa." I said again and walk to my table.

*******************************************************************************************

AUTHOR POV

"Yah...what going on?" Krystal ask Sulli.

"Seem like Naeun did it again." Sulli said.

"She saw a girl talking with her 'prince' again." Amber said. 

"Mwo...who is the girl?" Krystal ask as she look at the crowd.

"I don't know...but I heard she is Ji yong sunbae little sister." Sulli said.

"Ji yong sunbae? Ah...that popular kingka." Krystal said.

"Yes...ah...Ji yong sunbae, he looks so cool." Sulli said and look at Ji yong sunbae.

Krystal look at him and stare. 'Well, he does look cool...yah you're crazy. He's so not my type!" Krystal said in her head.