1.Oh

i love you

Today's weather is so nice and beautiful, that's why all the girls are going to the baseball field and cheering for that one person.  Their cheering voice are so loud that can make the birds deaf by just fly by that area.  However, that one person, still concentrating on his game and doesn't even pay attention to those girls that can be call as his hard-core fans.  After few more pitches, the game finally ended by his fabulous playing and excellent leadership that led to the team victory for today.  Then do you want to know who is that one person that I'm talking about for the who time now?  He is Eric Mun, a visual of this school, Shinhwa High.

 

    Eric is in his senior year, and very famous because of his handsome look, comes from rich family, and has nice personality that everyone envious of.  Futhermore, he also is a leader of baseball team with many handsome guys that can become an idol group if they want.  They have their own fanclub which is called Shinhwa Changjo.  

 

   Eric also, is always get surround by many girls, and receives confessions from them everyday.  However, I dont know if it's lucky or not, but he's still single.  It's not like he's picky about his gf (?bf) to be, he's just wants the person that he feel comfortable and spend their time together.  That's why he is still trying hard to find his other half.

~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~

 

 

After the bell ring for lunch time, everyone are starting to run to the cafeteria to get foods, Eric also is prepare to go his friend class which is one floor above his.  A while later, Eric is standing at the main door and call out loud after see his friend sitting in class and talking to some other guys in same class.

" Hey, SS, why you call this handsome person here instead of getting lunch?"  Eric says

 

"Oh, E-R-I-C, hey come here."  Minwoo, the president of student council as well as Eric's friend calls out loud.   " I just want to ask you to join us after school.  We plan to go to play billard first and then try to find some cute girls out there.  So do you wants to join or want to go home to take care your precious dog huh?"  Minwoo announce.

 

"Ok.  I will go with you guy cuz i'm felt so boring lately."  Eric reply.  Then all the guys, except Eric, talking about what they will do after school and where to go to.  They talk for a while, and Minwoo notice that Eric doesn't join the conversation and is looking somewhere else.  Minwoo follows Eric and see a guy that sit next to the window while sketching something in his drawing notebook.  Eric's eye never leave that person who is like an angel with the sunshine surround him.  He is so beautiful with small V shape face, small red pouty lip, and the thing that him more gorgeous is his silky brown hair.  Eric's so curious about this guy identify because he never that guy before, and he has a weird feeling running through his body.  It's so wierd, very wierd for Eric, and it is make Eric want to ask who is that beautiful angel.

 

"WhO iS tHAt AnGeL?  I want make him mine."  Eric thought.

 

 

 

  P.S.   oww. my first time trying to write a fanfic.  So my grammar isnt good and organized .  plz forgive me ;))  and comments are love for me.. tks u