five

Greedy Man

 

"Congratulations on your engagement with Myungsoo" words spoken from his lips and like lightning struck me. I feel guilty at the same time feel pain to hear his words. my body and  legs felt very weak even I almost fell in front of the man I still love. I feel guilty and like betrayed him even though the relationship between us was over a year ago but I can’t deny if my heart is still his own.

 

I have to straighten out my intention here to solve problems that were previously unresolved until we had apart like this.

 

Daehyun that at the moment I see him very different from the previously. He seems warm, soft, and like an angel. How can I leave this handsome angel?

 

I was quite surprised how he could know that I have been engaged. Yaaa I understand Junhong who told him and I certainly can’t blame him for this.

 

"I hope you can find happiness after living with him is not like when you're with that which you are always sad and crying because of me" as if the sky is falling when he said to me. I'm just still silent and remained silent even I almost lost consciousness. Why does he have to say that?

 

 

"Daehyun .... I still love you"

 

 

Finally, the sentence came out and our aura suddenly getting weird. We both were silent again until there is a handsome man who calls Daehyun. For a moment I think it looks like I know this man. But who?

 

"He is Jung Yunho, my brother you see in the restaurant that day" Daehyun reminds events have passed it. What I hear? So he is hyung. What a fool I was. Why I'm too stupid and conclude themselves that way.

 

"I'm sorry for the incident that day" I bowed my body with a sense of guilt.

 

YOO YOUNGJAE YOU’RE VERY STUPID!!!

 

It was getting late and the sun began to drown himself and left the darkness. At the moment I can only assume there is a thinking machine that can restore all the time. But it is simply impossible expectations. I couldn’t hide my sorrow to him. My tears fell on my heart feel sore at all.

 

 

"It's better you stay here tonight, I'm sure you don’t have a place to stay near here anyway no hotel" Yunho hyung is very good he told me to stay here whereas before I did not apply to him politely.

 

 

After a long time finally I could smell his body and was beside although only for tonight. Not many words that come out of our mouths. We both just silence. Actually there are many who want me to talk to him but he tried to look away from me and I am sure he hasn’t forgiven me. I did not deserve to be forgiven.

 

 

Along the night I couldn’t sleep even I felt uncomfortable at his side. I looked at the sleeping face, gently wipe his handsome face and I missed the sweet kiss. I pressed my lips on his lips for a long time. My heart beats faster and I tried to hold my breath that he did not wake from his sleep.

 

maybe this is the last kiss between us

 

I took off my lips from his own and I whispered in his ear "I'm sorry and I'll still love you" lucky Daehyun not awakened or disturbed. I started to close my eyes to sleep.

 

 

DAEHYUN POV:

 

Why is he making it more difficult like this? I'm trying to forget him but he suddenly came to me, even he expressed his feelings to me at the time he was engaged with Myungsoo. Everything was more difficult than what I had imagined. If he still loves me why he should behave like that? Ignored and left me for him.

 

Yoo Youngjae why you'd be a fool like this? Do you think I can sleep well when you touch me even kiss me? I want to reply to kiss but I can’t, I can only pretend to sleep and make like nothing happened that night.

 

"I still love you" I said in my heart

 

Why clock is moving very slowly not as usual. I just wanted to quickly come to an end tonight

 

 

05.00 AM

 

I woke up early this morning and I left my bed and Youngjae. I was surprised when I saw Jaejoong hyung was awake so early and she was busy in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.

 

"Morning hyung"

"Morning honey, how did you sleep last night? Was there something going on between you guys?

"There is nothing going on, hyung why are you wake up so early? Not usually you make breakfast so early"

"This morning I have a meeting with a client, so I have to make you some breakfast and left a lot of food for you before we go"

"Yunho hyung also come with you?"

"Of course honey, ehmmm what you've told everything to Youngjae?  you'd better say everything and don’t let no secrets between you. If you really don’t want to lose it. I know you still love him very much and I think he still loves you"

"I don’t know what to tell him hyung"

"You just have to say what is in your heart. If you want to end it. Then end the relationship in the best way"

 

 

YOUNGJAE POV:

 

My head felt dizzy maybe I'm too tired. I woke up and there was no Daehyun beside me. As before he gets up earlier than me. The house was quiet and did not see one here

 

"Are you awake? Have breakfast with me. Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung was gone since this morning"

 

I just nodded my head and walked over to breakfast with him.

 

After breakfast Daehyun took me a walk into the hills. I feel there will be something going on between us whether it be good or bad.

 

During our trip to the hill Daehyun tell everything why and how he could stay here and hyung. I was very surprised when he told me about his illness and surgery he had done. I hugged his body tightly and I cried loudly. I feel very bad man. Why does he have to keep it all from me. He just smiled bitterly and said that it was all over and time can’t be returned. Everything was too late.

 

"Yoo Youngjae ........ I still love you even though I hate you but I still can not forget till now. In the past I was too greedy, jealous, and selfish. Everything I do it because I love you so much. Maybe you don’t know how this hurt because of your attitude towards me. Forever I can only love you with all my heart "

"Stopp Daehyun!!!!!"

"Go back to Myungsoo side and never see me again. Was at this time I would like to say that the relationship between us has ended"

 

I wonder what now exists in the heart and mind.

 

"Allow me to hug and kiss you for the last time" Daehyun even then he hugged him closer and kissed me. I just closed my eyes and my tears fell in the middle of our kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is really the last kiss and hug he gave me. It was the last time I could speak and reveal everything. Everything just stay in the memory.

 

 

Wait for me in heaven and I hope we can be together when we meet in heaven there and start from scratch again

 

Goodbye Daehyun…. I hope you're happy there

 

 


 

Thank you so much for read and subscribe my fic. It's my first time I write a fic. sorry for bad story and bad ending T.T

and Thank you so much for your comment (DaeJaeGyu) ^^