four

Greedy Man

 

Youngjae Pov:

 

"DAEHYUNNN what are you doing on the edge of the abyss??? Are you stupid or you've lost your senses? Why are you doing this to me? What do you want to leave me forever? I'm sorry daehyun " I kept screaming in my dreams gasping breath I almost could not breathe normally as usual, sweat soaking through my body. I can’t see it clearly but I'm sure the man who wore a white robe that was daehyun. Suddenly I opened my eyes and woke from my nightmare. I realized that it was all just a dream but why do I feel it all real and I'm afraid if daehyun leave me forever.

 

I feel this time it all became worse than before, I wasn’t aware of the actual content of my heart. I can’t forever stand on two boats like this. What will happen if I stay like this? eomma I such as this because of you, if only you were not hinder my relationship with daehyun. Of course none of this would happen, but I never dared to oppose his wishes.

 

 

At times I was still with daehyunie, I hide our relationship from my mother. I was too scared if my mom would yell at me or telling me to leave the man I love. It turns out my guess was right and everything has happened. My mother forbade me not because I'm gay or same- love. But rather, my parents and myungsoo parents already has agreements would marry us some time in the future, didn’t care if we both were male. When my mother was pregnant the ultrasound showed that my mother conceive a girl and it turns out I was born as a boy who is not less beautiful with the other girls. However this is an unwritten agreement between my parents and myungsoo parents. Our mother was too obsessed to make us together, until finally when I was 15 years both parents myungsoo had an accident and they passed away. Since that time my mother became more protective of me, he just let me work or go with myungsoo. Lucky we have the same hobby in photography.

 

So far, I just think myungsoo as well as my brother's best friend who always protect me at all times. He's like a guardian angel for me, he will deliver and accompany me all the time and everywhere I would go. He wouldn’t let me feel cold or hot, with his handsome face and kindness surely he would easily get beautiful women. But he rather chose me to be his partner and accompany him at all times. He always refused the women who were around him for a date with him. It was all because of me. At first I didn’t believe that myungsoo is so loved and to be honest I have no feeling in love with him all I felt was love him as my brother. I was very surprised when he said that he had loved me since we childhood. Even when I found my love for Jung Daehyun, he hasn’t expressed his love for me. He hide his feelings very well and carefully. His attitude suddenly changed him to be more aggressive when daehyun being with me. His eyes toward daehyun always in a rage and jealousy even though he was still issued a smile every time.

 

I was in the wrong position and can’t choose to remain standing on the side of anyone?

 

I want to escape that time which daehyun has been noticed that myungsoo loves me and expect more from me. Sometimes I often judge him such as a jealous boyfriend, greedy, selfish. But I realized what daehyun tell me when it's true, he acted like that because he wanted to have a completely myself. I feel so sorry and guilty.

 

Why do I have to be born as Yoo Youngjae and got to know them both?

 

I was never the slightest harm to others, but this time I did them both something very nasty and can’t forgive by anyone. I don’t know how to get out of all this trouble?

 

Still recorded what happened a year ago where I found daehyun hugged even kissed the forehead of a man whose dashing and handsome in a high class hotel and a super luxurious. Whereas previously for a couple of days I waited in the apartment to be with him but he wouldn’t go home. In fact he acted as if he saw me, I do not understand why he changed so quickly? what he wants revenge at me because I was always with myungsoo. But don’t have to such as it, I saw it go into the same room with the handsome man. I followed him all the time and he settled in the same hotel for 4 days. I felt betrayed because his attitude was even though he picked up from me or contacted me. Did he know that I was very worried?

 

I decided to meet him in person and not hiding anymore, Daehyun very surprised to see that my presence at the time where he was having dinner with a handsome man. I see him with a sense of anger and I want to scream as loud as possible so he knows how much I worrying, missed, and hate. He made ​​me cry my eyes for a couple of nights this looks like a panda and my face looked pale because I had not eaten anything since yesterday morning. in front of the handsome man I banged the table until everyone around me watching me quizzically. But my eyes remain focused towards Daehyun as did his eyes, we looked at each other long enough almost got my tears flowing again. Finally the words came out of my mouth, I told him to break up and don’t want to see it again. I didn’t give him a chance to explain anything. For me it was very clear with what I've seen so far. I went left and he just sat there not come after me or called my name. That is the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life.

 

I couldn’t help my pain, I cried every day for himself and at the time it was myungsoo came accompany me and made ​​me feel calm and comfortable. That's when myungsoo reveal his feelings to me carefully so as not to make me feel confused. At that moment I really need someone who really understands my situation.

 

After that incident I heard daehyun terminate the contract with the record company. I don’t know what happened after that but I know that he's disappeared. Incident at the restaurant that was the last time I saw his face.

 

One day I heard junhong conversation with someone on the phone, I'm pretty sure that when he was talking to daehyun. I could just see the sadness on the face Junhong at the time. I don’t know what they are talking about. I was curious at the time, I was forced junhong to say what had happened to daehyun. He just shut up and try to look tough in front of me and I knew before he was crying but he has been wiping tears from her eyes before I approached. He remained silent and then he left me without saying a word. Is he mad at me because I broke with daehyun?

 

 

Junhong is the only source of my information to find out the existence Daehyun. I never saw Daehyun close to others except with Junhong, he considers Junhong as brother and best friend. That's all I know about daehyun. He never wanted to tell about family or secret. He lives filled with secrets in him.

 

 

Jongup....... ahhh yes, he must know everything, Junhong always telling me anything that happens all the time to Jongup. I wish I still had hopes of finding Daehyun.

 

As I thought earlier Jongup too pure and nice, he couldn’t say no to people who ask for money even robbers easily he would give it. At first he didn’t want to say about the current the existence daehyun, but I begged and knees, crying in front of him. He didn’t have the heart to see how I was doing at the time.

 

Has been missed a year and I started to find clues about the the existence of daehyun currently. Four days after the engagement was held myungsoo I decided to go to Hokkaido. I told mom and myungsoo if I wanted to do a photoshoot there just by myself. Of course I lied to them, I might not tell the truth about my purpose there. My mother would kill me if he knew what I would do.

 

I let out my breath slowly breath of fresh air in the area around Biei one of the small town in Hokkaido area that is so fresh and I felt the weight on my shoulders slightly reduced and feels light. I can’t wait for that moment. I really miss him more than anything.

 

I step forward with my legs around the flowers are so beautiful plantation while occasionally look at the address written on the paper I was holding. I passed along the way did I just see a bunch of parents and young children. Among them wasn’t the figure I saw was looking for.

 

I saw from a distance looked a bunch of kids who play and sing together, I saw from a distance the figure of a man that he is longing was holding a crying girl. But they all look happy and pleased.

 

I walked closer to them and they don’t noticed my presence around them.

"Daehyun" I call him with a very weak sound but can still be heard by him. He was surprised to see me there once he stopped singing along with the little kids. He approached me without saying a single word was spoken. We looked at each other for a long time. I want to hold him, I want to say miss him. But it's not all I can do is feel my body suddenly froze.

 

He began to break the silence and awkward between us. Daehyun asked how I could know its existence? I told him I was about his existence today thanks Jongup who told me. He is still not entirely believe that I actually in front of him currently. I saw a lot of physical changes that occur in Daehyun. His body was thinner and I think his abs had disappeared. He looks a little pale and limp. Is he sick?

 

"Daehyun, why did you leave korea and didn’t say anything to me? Is not that supposed to be upset when it is me not you "

I left korea because I want to stay here with my hyung

"Hyung??? I never know if you have a hyung. But why at that time you did not explain anything to me? "

What have you come so far just to ask this?

hmmm yes, one of which I still want to hear your explanation and I miss you

why do you have to ask what happened a long time?

I just want to listen to you at this time, after being satisfied with the your answer I'm going to go and will not disturb your life again

 

YOUNGJAE POV END

 

 

 

what should I explain to you which one it is when you do not give the slightest opportunity. Do you know how I feel pain when I see everything in front of my eyes? Maybe I was greedy to you. But I did it all by yourself Youngjae ah.

 

Even when you know what I always felt lonely without you by my side. You prefer to continue with his fiancée Kim Myungsoo. My heart was too sick harbored all these years. Are you stupid? You've always said that if I was stupid but actually you are too stupid Yoo Youngjae.

You don’t need to blame anyone else for that matter, I conceal anything from anyone even from my hyung. I forgot to tell you if I have a brother. hmm I almost forgot, even though it's late but I said congratulations on your engagement with him.

 

 


 

annyeong everybody.......kharoro is back yooo!!!

 

chapt 4 is posted and misunderstanding between daejae is not over 

I honestly don't know when this story will end (-_-")

 

hope you guys like and enjoy this story ~^^

btw thank you so much for subscribe my fic and support me a lot /throw confetti/

 

plese don't be silent reader >< I really need your opinion and comment about my fic 

 

WARNING: ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR, TYPO, ETC