one

Greedy Man

 

A week has passed since youngjae go with him ​​to Spain to do a photoshoot there but youngjae isn’t call me at all until now.  Is he all right in there? Has he eaten?

Youngjae ah I miss you so much…………….

 

An hour later my phone rang ohh youngjae contacted me after so long,

 

“hello, daehyunie. Its’me your baby. What are you doing? are you missing me”

“baby why don’t you ever call me? Of course I miss you even any time. I almost froze to death every night because you're not at my side”

“mianhae daehyunie, I'm too busy here. The day after tomorrow I'm going back to Korea, what are you going to pick up me?”

“of course I'll pick up you baby, what are you doing with him?”

“I’m alone and myungsoo isn't here with me”

“You're not lying to me right?”

“daehyunie stop, why do you always suspect me with myungsoo? He's my partner and we are good friends. You should know I only love you”

“I love you too much so I'm afraid to lose you baby”

“daehyunie, I'll call you later. I love you”

“love you too baby”

 

 

Youngjae Pov:

 

Almost one year me and daehyunie in relationship, but he can’t trust me hufft. Even I always trust him at all times and I never forbade him to go with anyone. Mianhe daehyunie, this time I lied to you. I’m with Myungsoo, but we were together only for work. even you know that Kim Myungsoo is my best friend since childhood. I knew him for long time before I knew you daehyunie .....

 

Me and myungsoo has the same hobby in photography. We are both professional photographers even more models or companies who want both of us to be their photographer. We both have a dream to hold a major exhibition in Korea. During the 5 years we have worked hard to achieve our goals.

 

Spain is a country of our dream to do photoshoot because there's a lot of history and outstanding natural beauty. While we were enjoying the beauty of the vineyards, I remember daehyunie. I thought maybe this would be a beautiful place for us to date or marry with him, I felt ashamed and blushed when I remember him. he certainly annoyed with me because while in Spain I haven’t been contacted him. he should feel happy when I call him, but why is he always angry and jealous? it's better if I haven't call him. Daehyunie I can’t hate you, although sometimes you become very annoying. The day after tomorrow we will meet, I miss you daeyunie while I kiss his photo in my phone.

 

 

Youngjae Pov end…..

 

 

2 hours have passed I'm still waiting for him at the front door of his arrival but why he hasn’t showed his face? how much longer I have to wait him? Yoo Youngjae I will punish you and won’t let you go that far in a long time with him again. That's enough of your time you spend together with him, while you always ignore me.

 

 

I see from a distance of far away the 2 handsome man holding hands both wearing sunglasses and a black jacket. From this distance they look like a model not a photographer.  How can they look harmonious way side by side like that? Jung Daehyun you have to hold yourself, you should not be greedy.

 

Remember they are just friends!!!

 

 

"DAEHYUNIE ........" Youngjae shouted with a wave of his hand

I ran over to him immediately hugged his  body and kissed his tiny lips. Why do his lips always tasted sweet and I miss his scent. Quite a long time I held him, I felt there was a tap on the shoulder turns out it was Kim Myungsoo.

Hi Daehyun, how are you?”

“I’m fine” answer me with a fake smile

“let's go home, you know that I really miss you during in Spain”

“I don’t believe, you must be lying to me”

“aishhhh, why don’t you ever trust me?”

“Youngjae-ah seems I can’t go home with you and daehyun. myungyeol would come to pick up me”

“okay see you tomorrow at the office, myungsoo-ah”

“I will be waiting for him at the cafe near here, you can go home first”

 

 

Finally that bastard has left us both. Maybe he already understands that right now I want to be alone with Youngjae.

 

 

“Daehyun, what about your record? I heard from the manager hyung you have not completed your record. Is that true?”

“that’s true, it's all because of your fault”

“mwooo, why it became my fault?”

“because of you left me and didn’t call me so I wasn't able to concentrate in my record”

Is that as much as you love me? oohh I was very touched by your love. That's why your eyes look like panda”

“You know because of I'm preparing my new album, I couldn’t sleep all night. I felt uncomfortable to sleep alone”

“mianhe daehyunie, I promise tonight you can sleep comfortably. I will stay with you tonight”

“gomawo baby, I’m glad to hear it”

 

 

Arrival at my apartment I laid myself on the bed while youngjae busy tidying  his stuff. Somehow my head feels dizzy probably because I'm lack of sleep lately.

 

“Daehyunie, are you sick?”

“no, it looks like I'm just exhausted and lack of sleep”

“take a rest well daehyunie, I'm going to cook delicious food for you”

“gomawo baby”

 

 

I kiss his forehead and he left me alone in our room. Maybe it's better now I sleep to recover my condition. I don’t have to worry anymore Youngjae there by my side again and he is here. I really miss him being by my side.

 

 

Youngjae Pov:

 

 

Daehyun looks weird, usually he would spend his food. But this time he didn’t spend their food. there must be something wrong with him……

 

 


 

Annyeong, yeah finally the 1st chapter is posted. sorry my absurd fic, english is not my native language. so, sorry for my bad grammar etc......

 

thank you so much for subscribe my fic ^^ 

 

enjoy......