two

Greedy Man

 

Myungsoo kept you mentioned I'm tired of hearing that name. You didn’t think about how painful it felt when you were always with him. People who saw the two of you will think you are a couple not a partner. The way you speak, the way you hold hands, looking at each other the way you all what can I concluded. This was the same day he left me and went to see Kim Myungsoo.

 

Can’t have you with me only a day without talking about him? Each of us spoke name Myungsoo always spoken from youngjae’s lips. Even if I disappear or leave this world he would not think of it. This is all just my thinking, maybe I was too greedy and stubborn until I couldn’t take Youngjae with others.

 

3 hours before….

 

I squirmed in my bed and I felt the sunlight coming through the window of my room. Today it looks bright and I could see the peak of Mount Namsan from my room. Wait ..... like there was something strange. Last night we slept together, but now he’s not here. Where he’s going?

Youngjae-ahhh…. I called him while looking into each room that is in my apartment. Baby, where are you???

I looking him in the kitchen maybe he was cooking a delicious meal for me. But he too doesn’t exist there.

My phone vibrated and I saw there are some incoming messages from Youngjae.

 

From: Baby Jae

Daehyunie, are you awake?

I'm sorry I left without waking you.

You look so tired that I didn’t have the heart to wake you.

This morning I had an important meeting with a client and Myungsoo

I hope you understand. Love you daehyunie ^^

 

Flashback end…

 

Actually today I plan to take a walk Youngjae to Namsan mountain. Today's weather was too beautiful to pass up, especially if I just stayed in the apartment by myself. Ahh I almost forgot today I still haven't finished recording. Yongguk hyung will kill me if I'm late coming to the studio.

Aishhh Yongguk hyung made ​​me become more stressful than ever. He made ​​me to continue my record repeat until it looks nice and perfect. Ahh sore throat, nearly 10 hours we did recording it felt like I'd lost my voice.

I haven’t even eaten anything since this morning, my stomach feels hungry. ehmm I want to eat dinner together Youngjae, is he gone home? I took my phone out of my pocket looks like Youngjae still busy because he never picked up the phone from me. Well I don’t want to bother him, I don’t want to be overly possessive lover if I don’t want to lose him. He was always complaining to my nature that always rein himself. This time I want to give him the freedom and feel comfortable at my side.

When I was enjoying this delicious food, I saw two men who were eating together and fun chatting while enjoying their food. Even occasionally one of the man whispered something to the other guy and make them laugh. It feels strange to see two friends eating together sitting close to each other even kissed his cheek friend.

!!!! So this is the reason why he did not pick up the phone from me and prefer dating with that jerk. My heart really hurts see it all with my eyes. I was immediately paid my food and left the restaurant was full of anger.

 

“Daehyun hyung, are you okay?” asked junhong with great curiosity. Today's my feelings and thoughts become chaotic. I wanted to fall into the abyss and leaving everything. “I'm not fine Junhongie, can you just leave me alone? Don’t Tell anyone if I am here, understand!!!” answer me to that innocent boy. The innocent boy nodded his head and walked off.

 

Youngjae Pov:

 

Daehyun isn’t home yet until midnight when I'm providing a delicious meal for him. I'm sure he hasn’t eaten all day and miss me. These are all his favorite foods even I didn’t forget to make a cheesecake for him. He will surely love it.

Two hours I waited in the living room, I became worried why he hadn’t come? Alright I'll try to contact him. I'm looking for my phone in my bag but it wasn’t there, ahhh Pabo I left my cell phone in the office during the meeting. Yoo Youngjae as usual you act careless with the trivial.

 

Youngjae Pov end

 

 

Slowly I opened my eyes feel heavy though, but the phone ringing bothers me. Who is calling me at this morning? While I had just fallen asleep an hour ago.

“hello, who is this?”

“Daehyun my bro, I had just arrived in Korea. Don’t you miss me?

“ehmm…who are you?”  Answer me still in a semi-conscious circumstances

“You're bastard. I'm your hyung, Jung Yunho. What you do not recognize me anymore euh?”

“ahh hyung, I’m sorry. I just woke up and didn’t recognize your voice. Why didn’t you tell me if you're going to go back to Korea?”

“it was a surprise, let's have breakfast together I'm going to introduce someone to you. I waited in the hotel. Don’t be late!!!”

“ok, see you”

 

This hyung has always a surprise, almost 2 years he didn’t back to Korea and stayed in Japan. His Job as a famous model never made ​​it survive in one place. Yunho hyung is very handsome and tall doesn’t like me. At the age is well established even he hasn’t a life partner. I'm very fond of my brother, he is the only family I have in this world. Both my parents have passed away since I was a kid.

 

My stomach ached and I felt nauseated. Actually what is happening to me? My eyes became blurry and all seems dark. Suddenly I couldn’t endure to stand up then ..............

 

 


annyeong everyone, thank you so much for subscribed my fic and support me a lot ^^

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good, honestly I'm not good writer  -_-

 

WARNING: ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR