C h a p t e r 2 [Slightly Rated]

My Dark Angel {In Process of Being Edited}

C h a p t e r 2

It’s been a month and MiYoung and ChangMin had become close friends.  She never met his hyungs.  He always changed the subject once they were mentioned.

 

“So your parents never notice you?” ChangMin asked, feeling sorry for her.  They were walking around Seoul.

 

“Ever since their company became a huge thing.  That was all they ever cared about and yet, I didn’t.  I mean, they bought me amazing and beautiful things but I never even wanted any of it,” MiYoung answered.

 

“What did you want?” ChangMin asked curiously.

 

“Love,” she simply answered and slowly started to cry.  “I mean, they didn’t seem to care  that I was Valedictorian and they never saw me graduate high school.  We haven’t spent together as a family on my birthday, Easter, or even Christmas.  It was about work, work, and work.  It was like they never had a child.”  MiYoung hugged ChangMin and buried her head in his chest.

 

“I’m sorry, MiYoung.”

 

“I-It’s alright.  I feel better that I finally told someone.”  MiYoung checked the time on her watch.  “Well, I better get going.  I’ll see you tomorrow.”  ChangMin checked the time too.

 

“Yeah, I gotta head out too.”  ChangMin wiped her tears away and smiled.  I’ll be your oppa, okay?”  MiYoung smiled at him with watery eyes and nodded.  ChangMin smiled and kissed her forehead.  “Good.  Bye bye dongseng.”

 

“Bye bye, oppa.”

 

ChangMin opened the door to the house and found everyone all dressed up.  Questionably, he looked up at them.

 

“We’re going clubbing!” JunSu said happily.  “We have a couple of hours left.

 

“Why are you guys ready so early though?” ChangMin asked.

 

“We thought you were going to be home late,” YooChun answered.

 

“Oh, okay.  I’ll get changed then and we can just chill out before the club.”

 

“Sounds like a plan,” the guys answered and hopped on the couch. 

 

 

 

MiYoung slipped on her mint green converse.  She looked in the mirror and fixed her hair so that it wasn’t all over the place.  She smiled.

 

“Okay, club time,” she said happily and walked out of the door.

 

 

“YunHo!  Hurry the hell up!” YooChun yelled.

 

“Hold on!” YunHo responded back from the bathroom.  He looked at himself in the mirror and winked after doing a quick dance move.  “And I still got it.”

 

“YUNHO!” YooChun screamed.

 

“COMING!”  He finally left the bathroom.  “Gosh!  Can’t a guy check himself out to perfect themselves before going out?”  He followed YooChun to the car as he asked.

 

“Who the hell takes 30 minutes in the bathroom?” JunSu asked a bit impatiently.

 

“I was checking if I looked alright,” YunHo answered.

 

“Yeah for thirty minutes?  It takes everyone else five to ten minutes.”

 

“But still…”

 

“Shut up!  I’m driving!” JaeJoong yelled.  JunSu and YunHo immediately stopped talking.  They entered the club once they arrived.  The music blasted.  The club was dim and it was crowded.  They headed to their usual table and took a drink of beer.

 

“Ah, I feel so much better,” YooChun said.

 

“Yah!  JunSu!  Dance battle!” YunHo said.  JunSu smirked.


“You’re on!” JunSu responded and signaled ChangMin to follow since he is the usual judge for their battles.  JaeJoong turned to see YooChun sitting at a bar with a random girl.  He sighed and just sat down as he watched the scene in front of him.

 

 

“Wow!  This place must be really popular!” MiYoung said to herself once she entered the club.  The DJ played y Back.  She looked around and saw a lot of people either making out, grinding, dancing, talking, drinking, and etc.  She walked around in hope of finding a place to sit.  She smiled as she saw an empty seat at a bar.  She sat down and ordered a shot of tequila.

 

“There you go miss,” said the bartender.

 

“Thank you,” she said and paid the man.  Quickly, she took the shot and joined the crowd.

 

 

“Hey there handsome,” a girl said wearing a really low cut, short dress.  She sat down in front of JaeJoong.  He looked up at the girl and made a face.

 

“Hi,” he responded back nonchalantly.  She moved and sat down on his lap.  The girl traced her fingers on his defined chest.

 

“How about you and me go to the dance floor and dance or better yet…”  Her face leaned closer to his ear.  “We can get a room and have some fun.”  JaeJoong pulled her off his lap and stood up.

 

“Sorry but I don’t do s,” he said with a smirk and walked off.  The girl pouted and looked around for another guy.

 

“Hey there big boy!” she said excitedly to another guy.  JaeJoong walked around to find the guys.  He then saw YunHo and JunSu dancing heavily.

 

“Hyung!  Come on!  Dance!” JunSu said happily while trying to beat YunHo.

 

“Who’s winning?” JaeJoong asked.


“So far it’s YunHo hyung,” ChangMin answered in a bored tone.

 

“What?” JunSu asked.

 

“Keep dancing!” ChangMin yelled.  JunSu mumbled something under his breath and danced.

 

“Guys, I think I’m just going to leave.  ChangMin, take the keys,” JaeJoong said and threw ChangMin his car keys.  YunHo and JunSu stopped dancing.

 

“I thought you wanted to come here?” YunHo asked as he was out of breath.

 

“Yeah, you seemed so excited about this plan,” JunSu added while he was catching his breath.

 

“I guess it’s gone.  I’ll see you at home?”

 

“Sure thing.  Have fun,” said JunSu and immediately started to dance.  YunHo joined in.

 

“Bye, Jae!”

 

“Those two are so weird,” ChangMin said.  JaeJoong agreed with a laugh and exited the club.

 

 

MiYoung walked out the side of the club.  The crowded room was too much for her.  Cool and fresh air was needed for such a heated place.

 

“Too much is going on in there,” she said to herself as she leaned against the wall.  A man suddenly stood in front of her.  “M-May  I help you?”  She suddenly felt scared and uncomfortable.  The man leaned in and tried to kiss her but MiYoung moved her head.  However, he pinned her against the wall.  “Yah!  Get off!”

 

“Shut up!” the stranger yelled.

 

“Help…” the man covered .


“It’s either you shut the up or I will kill you here and now,” he threatened.  Tears ran down her face and she nodded.  The man smirked and ripped off her shirt.  Roughly, he played with her while her neck.  MiYoung whimpered. She prayed for the man to stop.  He took off her short, underwear, and soon bra, leaving her .  “You’re so y,” he said and n her right .

 

“Ahhhhh!!!” MiYoung screamed, hoping someone will help her.

 

“I said shut up!”

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” another man yelled.  The stranger looked up and smirked.

 

“Playing with my girl.  Is there a problem with that?” the guy asked.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“I’m Lee MinHo, gangster of Icheon.  And yourself?” MinHo replied.

 

“Kim JaeJoong.  You better let go of her!” JaeJoong yelled.  MinHo smirked and forced two fingers inside of her.

 

“AH!” MiYoung screamed in pain.  More tears kept coming.  She was scared, scared on what is going to happen.  JaeJoong sprinted to MinHo and pushed him off of her.  He punched his face once MinHo was on the ground.  MiYoung was on the ground as she hugged her body.  She watched JaeJoong punched MinHo mercilessly.

 

“You.Better.Not.Do.That.To.Her.Again!” JaeJoong said as he punched him with every word.

 

“Okay!  Okay!  Okay!” MinHo cried in mercy.  “Please stop!”  JaeJoong punched him one more time and stood up.

 

“You’re lucky that I don’t have anything to immediately kill you.  My hands would’ve done it but I’m too impatient.  Now leave you ing bastard!” JaeJoong yelled.  MinHo crawled backwards in fear and soon ran off.  JaeJoong turned around.  His dark expression became soft and sorry as he saw her cry.  His eyes widened when he saw a good look of the girl.  ‘That’s the girl ChangMin is usually with!’ he thought.  Quickly and quietly, he walked up to her.  He took off his jacket.

 

“No!  Please!  Please!  Don’t touch me!” MiYoung cried helplessly.  JaeJoong softly shushed her and put his jacket around her.  He helped her up and zipped up the jacket.  His jacket stopped mid-thigh on her.  MiYoung looked u at him.  JaeJoong gave her a soft smile as he wiped away her tears.

 

“No one and nothing else will hurt you again.  I promise,” he said and quickly walked away.  MiYoung’s eyes widened.  She ran out after him, but once she was on the sidewalks, he was gone.

 

“Y-Yah!  W-Where are you!” she yelled.  No response.  But she softly smiled.  “Thank you.”  She looked to her left then to her right.  “Whoever you are, I’ll find you again…hopefully.”