C h a p t e r 1

My Dark Angel {In Process of Being Edited}

C h a p t e r 1:

“Umma!  Appa!  Guess who became president of the student council?” MiYoung asked happily.

 

“Who?” her umma responded who was too focused on her cooking for tonight’s dinner.

 

“I did!” she answered cheerfully.

 

“Yeah that’s great news sweetie,” her appa replied monotonously while his eyes were still glued to the newspaper.  MiYoung frowned for a moment but suddenly looked up and smiled.  Tears filled her eyes that she held.

 

“Thanks,” she said quietly and headed back up to her room.  MiYoung closed her bedroom door and dropped her bag on to the floor.  She lied down in bed, finally letting her tears fall.  “It’s your last year, MiYoung.  After that, you are on your own.  You always wanted that.  Right?” she said to herself while wiping her tears away.  She shook her head.  “I just need someone right now.”

 

Her last year of high school was over.  MiYoung graduated as Valedictorian and President of the Student Council.  She ended up being voted for being the most well rounded female student.  She was mentioned for almost everything: Captain on the soccer team, basketball team, and track & field, leader for a couple of clubs, winner for the math scholastics, academics, and etc.  She won awards and was awarded for a full scholarship to any university she wanted to attend.  She already knew what she wanted.  MiYoung bid everything goodbye and headed back home.  Immediately, she packed the rest of her things and left home for a new life.

 

“Never will I return here,” she said as she stared out the window.  MiYoung walked around the city and smiled to find a nice and decent looking apartment building.  She entered inside a found a woman around her 40’s up front.

 

“May I help you miss?” she asked.  MiYoung bowed.

 

“I need a room please?” she requested politely.  “Just for one person.”

 

“We do have availability here.  Please fill out the forms,” she ordered nicely.  MiYoung nodded and did as she was told.  After ten minutes, MiYoung handed the forms to the woman.  The woman smiled and handed her the key to her new home.  “Here’s your key and do enjoy your time here.”

 

“Thank you so much.”  MiYoung took the stairs to the fourth floor.  She opened the door and entered the room.  She smiled.  The place was small but perfect.  The walls were white and everything was clean.  There was already some furniture kept inside already.  After looking around the place, she headed to her room and quickly unpacked.

 

 

“Oh no, where’s the room?” MiYoung asked herself.  It was a whole new week and her class was starting soon.

 

“Need some help?”  MiYoung looked up to see a very tall and handsome man.  She smiled and nodded.  “What room are you looking for?”

 

“F109,” she answered.

 

“Oh that’s easy.  My class is right across from it.  “Come on.”  He turned back around to face her.  “I’m Shim ChangMin.”

 

“Kim MiYoung.  Thank you so much, ChangMin~shi.”

 

“It’s not a problem.”  ChangMin lead her to her class.  Once he did, she thanked him again and entered inside.

 

 

“Ow!  I’m so sorry!” the man cried in pain.

 

“I don’t think so.  You picked the wrong guy to mess with,” he said.

 

“I didn’t mean to!  I-I didn’t know who you were,” the man said.  The guy coldly glared at him.

 

“YunHo~ah,” he called and smirked.  “Kill him.”  YunHo smirked and nodded.  YunHo took out his knife and stabbed the man in the chest, killing him on the spot.  “Let’s go.”  YunHo followed him out of the alley and drove to a college.

 

“Aish!  ChangMin should really start thinking of driving himself to college,” YunHo complained.  “JaeJoong~ah, really.  We have to buy him a car.”


“We’ll do that when we have enough money,” JaeJoong said.  “Quit complaining.”

 

“I can’t.  I’m so hungry already.  All of that killing just makes my stomach empty.”  JaeJoong chuckled and watched the front.  “Oh!  I see him.  Aw!  Did he find a girlfriend already?”  JaeJoong followed YunHo’s glance and yes, ChangMin was with a girl.  He watched as the girl smiled and giggled.  ChangMin leaned in and hugged her and let go.  ChangMin turned around and saw his hyungs.

 

“Call me, okay?” ChangMin asked.

 

“Okay.  Bye.” MiYoung waved.  ChangMin waved back and entered the car.  He put on his seatbelt and sighed.

 

“Is that your girlfriend?” YunHo asked.


“Nah, she’s the new girl in campus.  Pretty, huh?” ChangMin replied.

 

“Pretty?  She’s ing hot!”   YunHo and ChangMin kept talking while JaeJoong just watched her talking to some other people.

 

“Haneul!  I can’t believe you’re in this school, too!” MiYoung said happily.

 

“I can’t believe it also!  It’s been years!” Hanuel responded back.  The two girls laughed and waved.  “Well, I gotta go and head to work.  I’ll see you around.  Bye bye!
 

“Bye!”  They turned and walked to their destination.  JaeJoong watched her walk pass him.

 

“Yah!  Hyung!” ChangMin called.

 

“Hmm?  What?” JaeJoong responded.

 

“Finally.  This is like the tenth time I called you.  You alright?” ChangMin asked.

 

“Yeah.  Let’s go.”