Playful Day

Gemini (HIATUS)

 

Ailee was SoRyong and DaeRyong's younger sister. Ailee was adopted when the twins were five while she was four. She was happy when she was adopted but when she came to the mansion, she had a hard time adjusting. Dae and So didn't like Ailee at first because she was different. She was an energetic and cheerful child that the twins' parents liked better than them. They had a favoritism over her and it made the twins envy her. Ailee tried many attempts to talk to her new siblings but they kept on ignoring her. Their parents already planned from the very beginning that they wanted a girl as an offspring but they were struck with bad luck and were given two boys. Ailee received all the love from the twins' parents. Once Ailee turned 5 she started to do what she was told; learn and she was actually smart and this made their foster parents more proud of her instead of the twins. But with all the studying, she still envied the twins. They were free to do anything they want while she was locked away in her room studying until she was advanced, she was always a grade level higher than the two.

The twins were playing in their own room when they heard shouting from the other room. They eavesdropped from behind the door and saw their dad scolding Ailee. She was playing with the house dog again. They saw how she cried and how their dad blamed her for not doing what she was told. They went back inside their room when their dad walked out of her room. SoRyong and DaeRyong looked at each other thinking on what to do. They felt guilty for being cold to her. They went to her room and saw her crying on the floor with all her toys gone and confiscated. SoRyong hugged Ailee and it surprised her, DaeRyong patted her back and she started crying again then she hugged them tight.

From then on, The twins would always secretly visit her in her room and play with her. The twins promised her that they'd always be by her side no matter what. Once they were old enough, Their parents decided on who would replace them in the company and it was Ailee, they wanted it from the start that it would be a girl who'd take the company so that when they decide for her to have an arranged marriage it wouldn't be that hard. The twins tried defending her and wanted it for them to do the work instead. But their parents had already made the decision to have Ailee have the company. The twins always pitied her for having to take care of the company by herself. She envied her brothers for having the freedom to rebel around while she was kept hidden and that her foster parents and other people expects a lot of success from her.

 

"I don't really have any specific places I want to go.." Ailee looked out the window. SoRyong looked at the rear mirror and saw his sister's sad expression then nudged DaeRyong.

 

"why don't we go to the mall for a change. We too haven't been to the mall for ages." DaeRyong suggested with a cheerful smile

 

"Yeah right. How could you two even go out? You pick up chicks where ever you go.." Ailee scoffed.

 

She sometimes hated her brothers. They leave her hanging every time she tries to reconnect with them. She felt more alone than before now that her brothers were in college.

 

"I.. We're sorry Ailee." DaeRyong apologized. The twins never showed their soft side to anyone except their sister. She needed support especially now. Ailee was still bitter with her brothers but they didn't gave up in making her smile. The twins only shows their soft side to one of their most precious ones like their sister.

 

"Let's go to the arcade." DaeRyong suggested

 

"But you hate arcades." Ailee and SoRyong unison

 

"What? No I don't! C'mon!" DaeRyong pulled them both inside the arcade. Played countless of games, they even one a stuffed toy fron the infamous claw machine and gave the price to Ailee. They noticed Ailee smiling a bit and the two exchanged approving looks then they went to a fast food restaurant that Ailee misses so much.

 

"Ne.. thanks for bringing me here today.. It helped me clear my mind more." Ailee wasn't looking at the twins an just kept on eating her fries.

 

"We get it!" The two both ruffled her hair. Then SoRyong noticed a familiar person walk inside the food place they were staying.

 

"Hey bro, isn't that Amber?" He pointed and the two looked behind them and saw her ordering with someone.

 

"Who's he?"

 

"She actually. She's our new neighbor and school mate." Amber and Jeno looked for an empty seat but the place was full for some reason.

 

"Hey! Amber!" SoRyong waved his hand at them.

 

"My friends are here." Amber pulled Jeno and was now in front of the twins.

 

"You can seat with you if you want." SoRyong said patting the empty seat next to his

 

"Really? Thank You." but before she sat down she introduced herself and her brother to them

 

"This is my brother Jeno."

 

"Nice to meet you." Jeno bowed then Ailee stood up

 

"I'm Ailee, are you friends with this hooligans?"

 

"Hey!" DaeRyong pulled Ailee down to her seat. She so pretty. Amber sat next to SoRyong and Jeno sat beside Ailee.

 

"So Amber, my brothers aren't playing their stupid ga-mmhm" DaeRyong stuffed fries in . "Eat, you haven't eaten anything." DaeRyong sipped his drink.

 

"Yah! You're rude! I was talking to Amber here!"

 

"Finish your food if you want to getto your appointment." Dae pointed at her food. She just pouted and started eating her ordered food. Amber giggled at them.

 

"Ailee are you umm their younger sister?" She politely asked

"Yes." They started chatting about different stuff that they were related to. Ailee ended up forgetting her work.

 

"Are you two about to head home?" Ailee asked

 

"Yes, we'll be taking the train. It's getting late now, We better go."

 

"You can come with us, my brothers will drive you home since you all live in one building right?" The twins shared a look then a their sister.

 

"Whatever." DaeRyong started walking towards their vehicle.

 

"Forgive my brother." SoRyong scratched the back of his head then followed DaeRyong.

 

"You'll get used to them." They first dropped Ailee by her office then went home. Amber keeps on catching DaeRyong looking at her through the mirror but just shrugs it.

 

"Thank you for the ride." Amber and Jeno bowed then entered the apartment building.

 

DaeRyong glanced at SoRyong and gave him a weird look.

 

"Bro! Are you checking her out?!" SoRyong looked at DaeRyong than back at Amber's disappearing figure.

 

"What? Can't I?" SoRyong smirked

 

"..Let's just get back inside." DaeRyong clicked his tongue and started walking away from SoRyong.

 

"I Love You Bro!" SoRyong teased then ran up to DaeRyong and put his arm around him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if there are typos :33

Merry Christmas~!! ^^

BYIEEEEEEE~!!!