College Bro!

Gemini (HIATUS)

 

"Bro! Here's our schedule!" SoRyong ran up to me.

Our parents actually let us live in our own apartment near the university so we wouldn't have to drive. We were now freshmen, we could actually afford to go to an exclusive university abroad but we wanted to use our scholarship, it would be a waste if we didn't use it. It was a university known for performing arts, it was a prestigious school for people who loved music and could afford.

So' and I decided that we should do this ourselves without the body guards and maids to assist us or protect us. Alfred was kinda sad that we would leave him. He's been loyal to our family for years now especially to us twins since he was actually the person that took care of us until we grew. Our parents were supportive in materials but not in love and care, Alfred was like a fatherly figure to us along with our older sister Ailee.

"Dae' Can we grab something to eat? I'm kinda hungry.." SoRyong rubbed his belly and I looked for a fast food restaurant near by

"Come on let's go over there."

Today was just an orientation for the new students so it was just a half day and it wasn't a school day yet but we had to attend it for .

"So' girls at 3'oclock." I noticed a bunch of girls were staring at us while we were eating and I couldn't concentrate on eating. I know I should be used to this by now but no, It still irritates me at times.

They walked towards us and I looked at So' and he nodded. 

 

One of our other games: Acting out like you're not single

 

I grabbed my phone that was just sitting on top of my bag and typed in SoRyong's number and tapped the call button then SoRyong's phone rang just in time when the girls stopped at our table.

One of them about to open their mouth as to say something but SoRyung interrupted her

"Hey babe! How are you? Oh you know, just eating with my brother. Yeah I missed you too!" I saw at the corner of my eye one of them was already giving up. Good.

"Okay. Okay. Bye! Love You!" SoRyong put his phone back in his pocket

"Oh hello, didn't see you girls standing there." He beamed a smile and looked at both of them from head to toe

"Yes?" I asked with an irritated voice, one of them wouldn't give up

"Since your twin isn't available, how about you?" She leaned a little showing her cleavage, don't get me wrong she's hot but I'd rather want her friend.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl beside her

"M-Me?"

No. Me. Who else am I talking to girl?!

"N-Narsha."

Hmmmm I'll take her.

"Wanna go get a drink Narsha?" It was still noon and I had nothing else to do and I was getting bored.

"YES! I mean.. Yeah sure.." she looked goofy yet interesting.

I winked at my brother and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"See you later bro!" I stood up abruptly and s my arm around Narsha's waist and we left. 

 

seriously? I do the dirty work? ..Fine.

 

"Hey, uhh my girlfriend isn't home right now, wanna hang out?"

"Yeah." she grinned. Pffffft they're so easy.

Okay the girl I talked to on the phone was just an act to let the girls think I wasn't free. But my brother changed the plan and went with one of them so I played along since, We had nothing else to do in this new town.

We were hours away from our home and from Alfred and Ailee noona.

"Do you know any bar around here?" We walked down the street and DaeRyong was in the opposite route. 

 

This is what we do when we're bored, play with our toys. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating. School is just uuuuugh.. 

Please comment :) It helps me a lot :DD 

I might upload the next chap latuh. :3

 

 

 

BYIEEEEEEEE~!