Christmas Special

Gemini (HIATUS)

 

Amber sat alone in the living room with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands. The only sound in the room was the endless ticking of the clock.

A note was left on the coffee table

 

I'll just be out with my friends for a couple of hours. Be back soon! Merry Christmas Amber! - Suzy 

 

Amber ran her finger through her hair. She had no one to celebrate Christmas with. Jeno was sick and didn't want her to get caught, he was forced to go back home to rest. She wanted to celebrate today's holiday with Suzy but it looks like Suzy had other plans.

 

Her phone vibrated, she picked it up and saw it was Suzy. She quickly read what was written.

Amber sighed and threw her phone on the sofa. She stood up, grabbed her coat from the coat rack, then left the apartment.

She didn't care where her feet would take her, as long as she was occupied. She went window shopping in the mall then one store caught her eye. She went inside and found herself in the scarves shelves.

 

"Maybe I should buy one for Suzy and Jeno..?"

 

Amber grabbed a purple scarf then a black one but another hand grabbed the scarf at the same time. She looked up and saw a familiar face.

 

"Amber.."

 

"SoRyong. Hey!" He started laughing for some reason.

 

"D-Did I say something funny?" I raise my eyebrow

 

"No, it's just that.. You got my name right."

 

"It's not that hard to guess which is which between the two of you actually." I explained

 

"Really?" He said in an interesting tone. He gave me the scarf and took another two.

 

"Is that for you and DaeRyong?"

 

"Yeah. Just in case he get's cold." He smiled

 

"Cute." She giggled. 

 

 

"Are you with someone?" SoRyong looked around

 

"I'm, I'm kind of alone right now." We paid for the scarves we bought then went out the store.

 

"Umm are you about to head home?" He bowed his head while asking the question

 

"Nope. Want to hang out? Honestly speaking, I really don't have anyone else to celebrate the holidays today.." Amber scratched the back of her head.

 

"Really? Do you.. umm Do you wanna grab a drink?"

 

"Sure. That'd be nice." She smiled and nodded.

 

SoRyong and Amber talked about different stuff they were into, They didn't care how time flew fast. Until Amber noticed that it was getting late

 

"Aish!" Amber slapped her forehead.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"I just remembered I left my phone at home. Suzy might be worried sick.."

 

"I'll take you home. It's getting late too." the two were on their way to the parking lot then Amber rubbed both her hands.

 

"Cold?" SoRyong removed his jacket and placed it on her. Amber blushed then smiled up at him.

 

"Thanks SoRyong"

 

"You're welcome!" Once they arrived Amber bowed and thanked him.

 

"Aren't you going inside also?" Amber asked

 

"Nah, I have to visit my little sister."

"Oh okay.. Bye SoRyong! Say Hi to Ailee for me! Merry Christmas!"

 

"Merry Christmas Amber." He grinned.

 

 

 

 

When she was in her floor walking back to her pad, she stopped and saw DaeRyong leaning on the door next to her door.

 

"DaeRyong.. You okay?" DaeRyong looked at her and smirked

 

"It's perfect actually. My brother wouldn't answer my calls and the keys are with him."

 

"I was just with him a few minutes ago.." Amber pointed behind her. DaeRyong groaned and rubbed his nape.

 

"It's cold out here, why don't you come inside while you wait for your brother?" Amber offered and he just plainly walked inside like it was his.

 

"You're welcome.." Amber murmured. Amber hooked back the two coats she wore back in the coat rack.

 

"Is that SoRyong's?"

 

"Umm yes."

 

"Tch. Figures." DaeRyong sat on the couch with his head leaning back and his legs placed on the coffee table.

 

"Yeah sure.. Make yourself at home." Amber sarcastically said.

 

"I'll just be in my room if you need anything." Amber walked back to her room.

 

Minutes later, she went out of the room to get her phone. She just stood there staring at DaeRyong who had fallen asleep on their couch. Her phone was on the other side of DaeRyong. She reached out and grabbed her phone, at the same time DaeRyong grabbed and hugged her like a stuffed pillow.

 

"Stay here for a few more seconds.." he whispered under his breath

 

Was he sleep talking? Or is he..

 

"D-DaeRyong-ah.. Could you let me go?" She tried getting up but his grip on her was too tight.

 

"Are you really asleep?" She stared at his beautiful smooth face, watching him breath quietly.

 

"You're lucky it's Christmas or I'd be calling Daniel up here.." She rolled her eyes.

 

The ticking of the clock was the only sound heard in the room.

Amber slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep on top of him.

 

Hours later, DaeRyong opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Amber sleeping peacefully while he still hugged her.

 

"I can't believe it worked.." He smirked.

 

He looked at the coat the was hanging on the rack.

 

"Did my brother lend you that jacket? ..He's never lend that jacket to anyone. Not even me.." DaeRyong shifted his gaze back at Amber. Staring at her sleeping figure.

 

"What do those lips taste like?" DeaRyong leaned closer, nose inches away then the doorbell rang. DaeRyong stopped when he heard the door click.

 

 

"Amber! You home?" Suzy's voice echoed. DaeRyong suddenly pushed Amber on the ground.

 

"WA-" A loud thud hit the floor.

 

"Oh! Hey SoRyong!" Suzy smiled

 

"DaeRyong. Hi Suzy!" He stood up from his seat and Suzy blushed embarrassed again for not remembering the name and the face.

 

"By the way your brother is waiting outside. Did Amber let you in?" Suzy asked. Amber was rubbing still rubbing her from the hard landing and the sudden wake up.

 

"Y-Yah! DaeRyo-"

 

"Thanks for the warm welcome Amber." DaeRyong walked past Suzy and took the two coats and left.

 

"What were you two doing while I wasn't around?" Suzy crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow at her with a smirk.

 

"He pushed me off the couch! Didn't you see?!" Amber pointed out.

 

"Hmmm.. Okay then." She grinned

 

"I'm telling the truth! Yah! Suzy!"

 

"Whatever you say~!"

 

 

 

 

just a little something.. XD I was kinda motivated by exo's christmas songs even though all the lyrics are about regrets and sadness hahaha The tone in the songs were kinda happy especially the first snow haha

 

this isn't part of the story :))

MERRY CHRISTMAS~!!

 

BYIEEEEEEEE~!