Chapter 2

A not so perfect love story

As i was walking home, my mom called me and said,'' Honey, hurry up and come  home, your dad is sick."

I hurried home. As i was running home i stopped to buy medicine for my dad but as i went in the store, someone robbed my bag. I tried to run after him but, suddenly someone came to rescue and punched him. THe robber is on the floor and the guy that rescued me gave me my bag. I asked," Hey, whats your name?"

He answered," You dont need to know who i am. All you need to know is that we go to the same school." 

i thought that was weird . "well my name is Dara, Sandara Park." i said as he walked away.

I hurried in the store and was looking for medicine but i had to stop because my mom called again and was crying.

I started to worry and said," Mom, whats wrong?"

My mom answered,'' honey, your dad is in the hospital.''

I said," where are you right now?"

After i got the address, i went there but as i was thinking about my dad and crossing the street, i almost got ran over.

I wondered," WHY is everything bad happening to me, and NOW."

I got to the hospital and doctor said everything was fine.

MY phone rang and it was bommie. 

Bommie said," are you okay? i hear everything. dont worry everything is going to be fine."

I softly cried and said," im okay, i just dont want to lose a person that i love in my life. hes very special to me."

Bommie started to cry too. WE both cried but then the doctor told me that my dads awake, so i said to bommie that i had to go. I came into the room and saw my dad. My mom was hugging him like nothing. i sat down next to my dad and said," dad, stop getting sick." i cried. 

My dad said," Don't worry dara, i love you and i will never let you go, there discharging me tomorrow." 

After me and my mom stayed with him for a while, we had to leave so he could get some rest.

 i told my mom that ill be back later, i have to go somewhere with bommie,  dont wait for me tonight.

My mom nodded and left.

As soon as she left, i called bommie and said," lets go party." 

She answered and said," okay, wait for me, ill pick you up, Where you at?"

I said that i was at the hospital by my house.

She picked me up said," Where do you want to go today, dara."

I said," lets go to the club tonight, Drink all night. Its on me tonight."

As soon as bommie heard its on me tonight, she said," YEAHHHHH Lets goo... WOOOOH." 

We got to the club and got some drinks, the strongest drinks.

Bommie only drank the not strong one and one drink, i mean come on ONE? Well she had to drive so i understood her.

An Hour later....

bommie brought me home and she left...

In the morning.... 

I checked the time and thought i was late for college( school) but it was saturday today.

My head was throbbing.

My mom came into my room giving me lemonade.

"thanks mom."

" no problem"

My mom said," Today there is a party and Mr.kwon invited us."

I told her," His House again?"

My mom said," Well, theres a kid thats your age and hes cute. His name is Kwon jiyong. Every girl likes him."

I told my mom," Mom, He's just rich thats why girls cling on him. I hate guys like him."

My mom said," well at least be nice. Hurry up and get ready, later after the party, we'll go visit dad."

I took a sip of my lemonade and got up. I brushed my teeth, showered, and put on my skinny jeans and a black muscle shirt. As i got downstairs, my mom gave me a death stare meaning that she wants me to go change into something nice." 

I walked all the way upstairs and wore a dress that my mom picked up for me. Yuck, i hate dresses, but i had to deal with it.

Me and my mom got in the car and went to Mr. kwon or whatever his name is.

I parked the car and went inside with my mom. We got out our invitation and let the BODYGUARD look at it. If we dont have our invitation then we cant go in.

As we went inside, Mr. Kwon greeted us and his whole family was there.

 As i looked at there family, there was a familar guy and it turned out to be Him. Mr. Kwon pinted at him and said," his name is Kwon jiyong and hes your age too dara." 

I turned to my mom and whispered," thats him?"

My mom said," yeah, hes pretty cute right?"

" Ji yong, this is dara, isn't she cute." Mr kwon said winking.

Ji yong thought to himself." haha, Yeah right, cute? Not my type. But it seems like she knows me."

Ji yong said," nice to meet you. Want to go hang out dara- shii."

His family and i was suprised. My mom poked me and winked at me.

I said," sure."

WE both left our family and walked to his garden.

As we were walking i said," I think i know you from somewhere." His eyes sparkled as his turned to me. I had that same feeling before,

Ji yong said," Well, i'm too hot for you."

i laughed and mumbled," haha you wish."

He grabbed my hand and said," Your lips..."

 

 

To be continued.....