The ending

A not so perfect love story

Just then bae called and said, " Dara, I need to talk to you."

ji yong went out. I said," what do you want to talk about.?"

bae said,"  I'm breaking up with you, I found another girl, her name is suzy."

i wanted to say something but he hung up on me.

i started to cry. Ji yong came out and said," it's okay, you can cry on my shoulders."

i cried for about 5 minutes. All the tears came out.

i got up and looked at ji yong and said," your a really nice person, I like you."

ji yong smiled at me and said," thanks." 

The next day.... Bae walked past me without noticing anything. I wanted to punch him, but something in my mind told me not to.

when school was done, I called ji yong and said," let's go party tonight, it's Friday. Pick me up at 3:30 I'll get ready." 

I got home and put on a y dress and dark makeup which resembles the dress color. I heard the doorbell ring so I got downstairs and opened it, it was ji yong. He was wearing jogging pants and omg you don't want to know.

i said," let's go watch a scary movie." 

He looked at me and said," , I'm scared of scary movies, please no."

i laughed and said," quit being a wimp."

he pouted and said," fine, whatever."

we got to the movie theaters and we got the private one with just the two of us, it's like first class but a movie theaters.

the movie started playing and as I was chewing my popcorn, I decided that I should scare him. I said," hey, I'm going to the restroom, don't worry I'll be back." He said," okay and hurry up." As I "pretended " to walk out the door, I quickly went behind him and poked him on the neck slightly and hid. And then, bam I screamed as loud as I could and he started screaming.. Haha. Hilarious. 

He said," why did you do that for? You scared the crap out of me."

i laughed and said,"sorry"

when the movie was 10 minutes away from being done. Ji yong poked me and looked into my eyes. I stared at him back. He didn't say anything but slowly his face was moving towards me and I felt his lips touched mine. 

After the movie was done, I kept thinking about the kiss. It was pretty fun today.

the next day, Sunday.....

i woke up and called ji yong and said," heyyyy."

ji yong said," I'm trying to sleep."

i said," I need to tell you something."

he said," what do you want to say."

i snickered and said," wanna go out?"

he woke up and said," go out? Go out where?"

i laughed and said," no silly, go out like boyfriend, girlfriend."

his voice got shy and he said," okay babe."

i said," see you later babe."

 

 

 

the end.