They both die.

A not so perfect love story

Just then, a guy came to the garden. I was relieved. "Bae." I heard ji yong call him.

"whos that cute girl." I heard him say. 

Ji yong said," that's mrs. Parks daughter. Dara meet bae, he's my friend. Bae meet Dara, she's a person I just met. A person? I thought.  Bae came to me and put his arms over my shoulders and said," we should be great friends."

i said," let's start being friends right now." 

They both looked surprised. I dragged bae into the house and left ji yong outside by himself and sat down and said," so bae, can  i call you that. Anyways, how old are you?" 

Bae said," 20"

"hey, I'm 20 too. I can talk to you informal right?"

"sure." 

Bae said," your pretty, pretty UGLY.. Hahah I'm kidding. Don't get mad."

i looked at him all serious and pretended to get all pouty. " I'm not ugly, am I?" As I tried to get tears on my face.

he looked at me and said," oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were sensitive." He saw me crying and I couldn't hold it in much longer. I laughed. " hahaha, I was just playing around, bro I'm not sensitive."

 

JI YONGS PROV;

man, in, why am I outside by myself. Why did she have to leave me with bae. Just then a girl walked in the garden and said, hi, I'm Jennifer."

i turned around and looked at her. " oh, it's you Jennifer." 

Jennifer said," of course it's me, who else would it be." 

" Jennifer, we need to talk." 

"Okay"

" let's break up" I said, hoping she wouldn't cry but she said, " okay. Bye."

I was surprised but at least I'm free from her.

i should go inside. It's kind of getting cold.

 

DARAS PROV:

" hey, uhh I should go now, thanks for talking with me." I said.

"no problem" bae said.

as I was walking down the stairs I bumped into ji yong.

he said," hey, Dara, forget about what I said earlier, I was drunk." 

I said," okay. Bye," 

i spotted my mom and said, " are we done yet. Can we go visit dad now before visiting hour is over." 

My mom said, " okay, let me say bye to mr. Kwon first, go wait in the car."

i went to my car and started it trying to warm myself up. A couple minutes later, we got to the hospital and when we were almost at dad's room all the nurses and doctors were rushing in. I wondered who was it. When we got to dad's room. Me and my mom were terrified. Dad was having a heart attack. The nurses told us we can't be in the room so we stepped out. My mom started crying and so did I. I really didn't want anything to happen to him and if it does I don't know what I will do without him. Suddenly, my mom fainted and so I rushed her to the emergency room. I can't believe that's it happening to two important people of my life. I waited for the nurse to come out. The nurse said," your mom is fine, she just needs to rest. Take good care of her. Right now just go home and rest, come see her tomorrow." 

I asked the doctor how was my fathers condition and he said, " your father.........  Is....uh..... Dead." DEAD.? Noooo, why to him. It can't be true. I cried all the way home. I wonder how my mom will take it. I cried myself to sleep. The next morning....

sunday.. It was a bright morning.. But I didn't feel like getting out of bed. Well I had to visit my mom, I had to tell her. I got ready and went to the hospital and went into my moms room. My mom was crying. It seems like she knows. " mom." I said. This time she cried louder. I hugged her. My mom said," honey, no matter what happens to me, you better take care of yourself well. We're rich and I love you." I looked at her and nodded. 

After I left, I went home and called Bommie.

" Bommie, can you come over." I said.

bommie said, " of course, Dara. But can I bring my boyfriend over too." 

I said," boyfriend? Since when did you get one." 

She laughed. " I'm coming over now."

15 minutes later..... 

The doorbell rang. Bommie came..

I opened the door and saw Bommie and wow was he hott. "His name is top."

i shook his hand. We went inside and talked. Somehow I was the 'third wheel'

after they left, the phone rang... It was the hospital. They told me that my mom COMMITED SUICIDED. I cried and cried. Why would she jump out the window. 

Im lonely now but I'm gonna it up and try to finish college for you dad.