Chapter 4

A not so perfect love story

The next day, I said to myself that I would try to finish school for you dad.im going to school now . Bye. Love you mom and dad.

at school.... " Dara" bae said. Daraaaa.

i turned around and looked at him and said," oh, hey." 

Bommie comes up with " top" and says," yah, so who's this cute guy. Is he your boyfriend.?" 

I gave her a death stare. 

Bommie said," hehe oh sorry." 

Bae said, it's okay." 

I walked up to bae and hugged him as I was crying.

bae and Bommie was surprised. Bae hugged her tight and said, " it's okay, don't cry." 

Bommie winked at left them two alone.

ji yong walked up to bae and looked at them two. " so, you guys are dating now huh." 

Bae said, " no ."

dara got off of bae said," sorry bae, I didn't mean to." 

Bae said," it's okay, I'm always here for you."

ji yong had a strange feeling that his heart was peeling away. He wondered why.

 

I had a strange feeling when I held bae. I felt like I was in love. Well that's not gonna happen. He's not gonna like me.

after all the classes, Bommie came up to me and I asked her, " Bommie how did you know that your liked top."

bommie said," when you hold him, you feel like your in love and his warm body makes you feel like your safe with him."

 I said," oh really." 

I saw bae with ji yong and said," bae, I...I... Have something to tell you, Bommie I'll be right back, talk to ji yong." I took bae to a place where nobody was and said," bae, can I tell you something."

bae said, " yeah."

i said," I..I... I LIKE YOU."

bae looked at me and kissed me on the cheek and said," I like you too. Wanna go out." 

I looked at him and said, yes." 

We held hands and went back to Bommie.

bommie, top, ji yong was thinking about where they went but then me and bae came back. Bommie said," why are you guys holding hands."

 Bae said," well, we're going out!" 

Ji yong looked sad.

ji yong said, " I'm happy for you bro.you too Dara."

I stared at ji yong and the sparkles came back. I thought what was wrong with me. 

 

JI YONGS PROV:

why do I care about her so much. It's not like I like her or anything.

im happy for bae. But Dara should be careful, bae is a player.

 

BAES  PROV: 

"Haha girls are so dumb, right seungri."

seungri replied," bro I know I found 5 girls this week."

" Well I found 13 girls this week."

ji yong came in and said," you guys shouldn't be doing this to innocent girls. They deserve to be loved with true feelings."

i said," ji yong, why do you care?"

" Because I like Dara."

" Well she doesn't like you, you butthole."

ji yong left the room without saying anything.

 

DARAS PROV: 

"Bommie, don't you think ji yong is acting weird,"

right after I said that ji yong appeared and Bommie left. Bommie I whispered but she cackled. 

Ji yong said, " can I talk to you. "

 I said," sure."

ji yong said," Dara, I love you, I don't know why but I always think about you."

i was shocked. I said," but I have a boyfriend already."

U