The first interaction

A not so perfect love story
 
         It was the first day of school. I, Dara didn't know where to go, what to do. I got my schedule and was looking for my first class but somehow there was a piece of paper on the floor and I didn't know. Well guess what happened? I freaking fell and slapped a guy in the stomach really hard. I thought to myself, aishhh I have bad luck  already. He helped me pick up the papers but the first thing I noticed about him was his sparkling eyes. Our eyes met. He handed me my papers and he was gone by a blink of an eye. It was like love at first sight. 
The bell rang and I thought, "aww man, it's the first day of school and I'm freaking late." 
I was going to my first class and thought that it was probably a one time only, but wait, I don't know who he is. What if he's a nasty person and does weird things. I at least have to know him first. I opened the door for class and there he was. i thought that I was imagining but I came back to my right mind.  My best friend, Bommie, yelled my name and gestured me to sit down next to her, and I had all the classes with her, I was excited but I kept thinking about him. The teacher started class and she called my name but I was daydreaming so everybody stared at me, I was kinda embarrassed. After that class, me and my friend went to 2nd period which was "p.e." Ewww I didn't like that class, but there was an assembly so we had to go. It happens every year. It's like a intro. I sat by Bommie but on the other side, guess who sat on the other side. YEP it was Him. I was shocked. I wanted to ask his name but even his hair twinkled in my head. I stared at him but a few seconds, he noticed and we had a stare down. I turned around and I dropped my pencil and I picked it up but he noticed that his shoes were untied so he leaned down and started to tie his shoes but as I got up I accidentally elbowed him in the face. He yelled ow really loud. Everybody turned around and stared at both of us. Well, that was embarrassing. I sat still wondering if he was hurt but I dare not to talk to him. He looked pretty mad. After the assembly, I wanted to ask him if he was okay but he left. So now, we're back in 2nd period. The bell rings and I'm free from that class but now it's onto 3rd period which was math. I had a feeling that he was going to be there, but why should I care? I found a seat in the back because I didn't want anyone to notice me. I put my stuff on the chair next to me and started writing down the agenda. A couple minutes later, the door slammed open.. It was him. Everybody stared at him like he was some kind of monster. I tried hiding, hoping he wouldn't notice me. The next thing I saw was somebody knocking over my stuff and sitting next to me. I sat up and looked at him. I said," hey, can't you find another seat?" 
He looked at me and said, well too bad, I sit here now." 
I looked at him in awe. A few seconds later he said," quit staring at me like that, do you want to sit with me or sit in the front." 
I got quiet and turned around and faced the front.
Luckily the teacher came in because I didn't know what to do with him sitting there.
After class, I wanted to ask him his name, but he disappeared faster than lightning.
Only 2 more classes left and school is officially over. As I was walking to Civics. I wondered why did he sit by me. Is it because he thinks I'm sizzling hot. Dara, snap out of it I told myself. I reached the civics class and this time, I sat in the front because the teacher looked nice, but as soon as class started, she snapped like a windpipe. If we didn't do something right by an inch, she'd be yapping . I really wish I hadn't sit in the front. It was lunch time by the time the teacher was done talking about how she broke up with her boyfriend. Sheesh, she should get a different job. Today's lunch was mashed potatoes, although it didn't look like mashed potatoes. I sat in a random spot and Bommie comes up to me and booty bumps me. "Owww, Bommie." 
Bommie chuckled," oops, sorry." 
"Guess what Dara ." Bommie said smiling. I glanced at her,"here it goes again." 
Bommie said," well in art, there's this cute guy, but I think he's a stalker, he keeps staring at me like a creep." 
I said," he probably likes you, but you better calm down with your corns, by the time he comes to you, your cheeks are gonna look like chipmunks, I .
Bommie had a pout, "really"..... 
10 minutes later...
Finally, school is over I said having a relieve.
 
 
To be continued....