Chapter 3

Sweet Fantasy

Hyoyeon's eyes slowly fluttered open and she was greeted with a light blue sky above her.  The sun was shinigng brightly and a cool breeze fluttered by her.  She slowly sat up from the green grass surrounding her and blinked her eyes a couple times.  Running her fingers through the smooth grass, Hyoyeon closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.  The air was clean and free, just like it was years ago.  

"Hyo."  She slowly turned and saw a man standing behind her.  his dark eyes were staring at her with complete admiration.  She smiled at him as she pushed herself up from the ground.  She slowly walked towards him and they both smiled at each other. 

"How long were you going to make me wait?" she asked.  He took a step closer to her.  His expression changed to a worried one as he lifted one of his hands to caress her cheek softly.  She looked at him in confusion.  

"What's wrong?" she asked him.  He sighed and gave her a small smile.  

"Hyo, I want you to know something."  He grabbed both of her hands and held them tightly.  

"Just know that no matter what happens, I love you."

 

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and was surrounded by the darkness of the woods.  It was still the middle of the night.  She slowly sat herself upright and felt a sharp pain in her arm.  Fliching in pain, she managed to slowly sit herself upright and noticed that Henry's jacket was draped around her shoulders.  Her arm was bandaged up and she stared at it in amazement.  

"How does Henry know how to heal it correctly?" she asked herself.  

"Looks like you are feeling better," said Henry.  She looked up and saw him walking towards her with a pile of sticks in his arms.  

"It's really dark, so I think we should start a fire," he said as he threw the sticks in a pile.  

"Umm, Henry?" said Hyoyeon.  He turned to face her.  "How did you know how to take care of my wound?" 

"Oh, I did't take care of it, he did."  Henry then pointed to someone behind her.  She froze and slowly turned.  Her eyes went wide once she saw who it was.  

"Seungri?" 

"It's been a while Hyo," he said as a small smile formed on his face.  He then walked over to the pile of sticks Henry made and added his handful of sticks to it.  Hyoyeon watched him in disbelief and then started to watch him carefully.  She reached down to her boot where her dagger was.

"Don't need to worry Hyo.  I'm on your side," he said with his back to her, "So you don't need to pull that dagger out." Hyoyeon froze and pulled her hand slowly away from her boot.  Henry stared at both of them in confusion. 

"You know each other?" he asked. 

"You can say we are old friends," said Seungri with a small smile.  He then turned to face Hyoyeon.  She stared him down and was still very suspicious of him.  Henry seemed lost in thought.  Seungri took a step closer to her and she instinctively reached for the dagger again.  

"You still are suspicious of me," he said with a sigh, "Even after I justed saved your life."

"Just healing my arm does not count as saving my life.  I could have healed it on my own."

"I'm not talking about your arm."  Hyoyeon then squinted her eyes at him in confusion. 

"Come on Hyo, think really hard."  She then looked down in thought.  Henry then continued to stare at them in confusion as he seemed totally lost.  She then looked back up at him with her eyes wide.  

"The arrow," she said slowly.  He nodded his head and smiled. 

"It was the only way I could warn you that we were closing in."

"Wait, you are part of that group that burned down my village?" asked Henry.  Seungri slowly nodded his head and Henry then became extremely angry. 

"You bastard," yelled Henry as he ran at Seungri and threw a punch his way.  Seungri dodged it easliy and grabbed Henry into a hold. 

"Let me go," he yelled. 

"Please, don't misunderstand me.  I did not want to burn down your village.  I had to make it look like I was pursuing Hyo or else I would not be able to protect her like this."  Hyoyeon then sighed and rubbed her forehead in frustration. 

"I really do not want to capture you Hyo," said Seungri as he looked over at her.  His eyes showed that he was genuine.  Hyoyeon smiled a little.  

"Henry, please calm down," said Hyoyeon, "He is not our enemy."  Seungri released Henry. 

"How can you say that?" Henry asked her as he was glaring at Seungri with his fists clenched.  Hyoyeon just shrugged and looked at Seungri with a small smile.  

"Just like he said before, we are old friend," she replied.  Seungri smiled back at her and turned his attention to the pile of sticks. 

"We should probably get the fire started," said Seungri.  Henry crossed his arms and continued to glare at Seungri.  Hyoyeon sat their on the ground and smiled to herself.  

It felt good to see an old friend again. 

 

Dara was pacing back and forth outside of the conference room where her brother and her father were having a meeting.  She was curious to know why her father wanted to drag Jiyong out of bed in the middle of the night.  He could have saved the news until morning.  She stopped and sighed.  She was getting sick of running through her thoughts in the silence. 

The door finally opened.  She turned around and saw that it was her father leaving first. 

"Dara, you have gone back to bed?" he asked her. 

"I couldn't fall back asleep," she replied.  He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"Better go and try to get some.  Don't want one of the top hunters to be tired on the job tomorrow." He stared at her with admiration. 

"Yes, father," she replied.  He nodded his head and walked down the hallway.  She noticed that Jiyong was not coming out of the room and tapped her foot impatiently.  She waited a few mroe seconds and sighed.  

"What is he doing?" she mumbled to herself.  Dara then walked over to the door and opened it.  She saw her brother hunched over in the chair with a folder in front of him. 

"What are you doing, Jiyong?" she asked him as she walked over to his side.  She froze once she realized whose file it was.  She then looked at her brother's face and noticed a couple tears had escaped his eyes. 

"Oh for crying out loud," groaned Dara.  She grabbed the picture in the file and Jiyong stared at her. 

"What are you doing Dara?" he asked her.  She then grabbed the picture with both hands. 

"Jiyong, this is for your own good," she said as she ripped the photo quickly.  He stared at her wide eyed.

"It's about time that you grow the hell up.  I'm so tired of your moppy .  You need to wake and realize that you can't be with her."  Jiyong then looked away from his sister.  Dara sighed in annoyance as she walked back to the door. 

"I'm going to bed," she said as she left the room.  Leaving Jiyong to mope by himself.  

"If I ever find you Hyoyeon, I going to drive a stake through that undead heart of yours," she mumbled to herself as she walked down the long hallway to her room.  


Hello Everyone :)

tumblr_static_gd_hullo.gif

I hope you all like the update!

tumblr_mw37htZdEv1snvsweo2_500.gif

I would like to thank everyone who has subscribed, commented, and upvoted!

tumblr_lrjk2k0atG1qk1oyg.gif

It really means a lot to me :)

tumblr_lnhpb2hiSl1qbexlt.gif

I'm almost done with the next chapter so I will be updating again real soon!

tumblr_m86tmuUDxz1rsskhm.gif

I hope you all look forward to it :)