Chapter 4

Sweet Fantasy

Hyoyeon, Seungri, and Henry all sat in silence around the fire pit.  The orange glow reflected off of their solemn faces.  None of them have spoken a word for about an hour as they all seemed lost in thought.  

"You two should go to bed," said Seungri.  Hyoyeon and Henry both looked up at him.  

"It's almost morning and you both will need as much energy as possible to out run my team." 

"Henry has nothing to do with this," said Hyoyeon.  

"He has already been spotted and been marked for helping you.  He is now wanted as well," replied Seungri.  Hyoyeon's eyes went wide and she clenched her fists in frustration.  

"Wanted? Wanted by who?" asked Henry.  

"The strongest military organization in the land," replied Seungri.  Henry looked over at Hyoyeon as she was avoiding eye contact with him. 

"Who is that?" asked Henry.  

"We are sort of like hunters."  Hyoyeon shifted uncomfortably as Henry seemed to have fallen into deep thought.  

"Hunters?" Henry was still confused.  

"Both of you, go to bed.  I will keep watch," said Seungri while changing the subject.    

"Why should we trust you?" asked Henry.  

"Because I am your only hope."  Henry rolled his eyes. 

"When morning comes, my team will finally notice my absence and come search for me.  I will be able to buy you some more time to get away."  Hyoyeon nodded her head and looked over at Henry.  He was clearly still angry at Seungri.  

"Henry, let's go to sleep," said Hyoyeon.  Henry nodded his head and they both made themselves comfy on the forest ground.  Hyoyeon closed her eyes and waited for sleep to come. 

 

The sun was about to rise and Sandara Park stood on the grassy hill watching the sky get lighter and lighter in color.  

"Dara."  She turned and saw three girls walking up the hill behind her.  CL, Minzy, and Park Bom.  Dara smirked as they walked over to her. 

"What is it that you called us out so early?" asked Minzy as she stiffled a yawn. 

"I need you help," said Dara. 

"What kind of help?" asked CL.  Dara's lip curled into a smirk as her eyes were burning with fire.

"Want to go for a little hunting trip?" she asked.  The other three girls then became lost in thought. 

"Hunting trip?" asked Minzy. 

"I'm putting a special squad together," said Dara as she turned back around to face the sun rise. 

"What is the target?" asked Park Bom. 

"Not a what but a who.  The target is going to be my little brother's ex-girlfriend."  The three girls stood speechless and Dara turned back around to face them. 

"What?" asked Dara. 

"Isn't your brother going out on patrol for her?" asked CL. 

"Yes he is, but I know that he is not going to have the heart to do anything.  So are you guys in or are you out?" asked Dara as she tapped her foot impatiently.  The three other girls exchanged glances and then nodded in a agreement. 

"Good, let's get this show on the road," said Dara as she made her way down the hill with her girls in tow. 

 


Hello Everyone!

I know it has been a while since I updated

I have been busy trying to run my request shop and have ben busy will college

I have one more final to go and then it will be winter break in which I hope to update more frequently

Thanks everyone who has supported the story so far 

And to the amazing people that have been giving this story upvotes as well :D

It really does mean a lot to me

tumblr_n8ywzjcKSc1sgfldro1_400.gif

 tumblr_n8zfu8seFc1te7xogo1_500.gif