02

I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo is scared to death .

Hearing Sungyeol cried and whinning while trembling in his embrace did not help at all . Not to mention that Sungyeol is hugging him tight .

Too tight .

      “ Yeol .. please look at me and tell me what’s wrong . Please ..” .

He tried to pry him off to see his face but to no avail . Sungyeol only hug him tighter and hid his face deeper in Myungsoo’s neck .

But then , all the whimpering died down but Myungsoo still can feel the warm tears that sliding down his neck .

Something is wrong .        

He met Sunggyu’s questioning stare but he just shook his head ; signalling that he had no idea either .

The sudden weigh in his embrace is unexpected and he failed to prevent both of them from falling onto the floor . Silent groan escaped his lips when his head made contact with the cold floor underneath .

Members rushing towards them but Myungsoo ignored them . All he cared about is Sungyeol . The said male is still trembling and crying but he didn’t make any sound and that’s really scared him .

You better be okay , Yeollie .

      “ Omg , what happened ? ” .

      “ Sungyeollie hyung ! ” .

      “ Yeol ! ” .

Myungsoo quickly shifted them over . Gently , he laid Sungyeol’s head on his thigh . Seeing the pained expression and tears painted on Sungyeol’s face really made him wanna cry . Sungyeol never been like this before .

      “ Yeollie .. what’s wrong ? Why are you crying ? ” .

But Sungyeol didn’t answer him , instead the pained expression is the only one he got as answer .

      “ You okay , Yeol ? ” .

      “ Sungyeol – ah .. what’s wrong ? ” .

.. and Sungyeol still wears that pained expresseion . Myungsoo hated it .

When Myungsoo intertwined their fingers , the older imediately grasped his tight . Too tight to the point Myungsoo clenched his jaw .

      “ Yeollie .. please tell me what’s wrong ? ” .

They met eyes but Sungyeol didn’t say anything . Only silent sobs escaped his mouth . Somehow , Myungsoo figured it out that Sungyeol’s glassy doe eyes screamed something – help .

.. and then the hand in his just simply laid limp .

Eyes shutting close , leaving trail of tears on his not – so – chubby cheeks .

His body had stop trembling .

Myungsoo freaked out because his hyung had just simply passed out on him .

 

***

 

White .

Sungyeol noticed it the moment he opened his eyes . His body ached all over and he got an intense headache , leaving his mind in daze .

Hearing the beeping sound near him , it’s not hard to figure that he indeed in a hospital ward . IV needle stuck near his wrist , in his vein .

Momentarily , he closed his eyes hoping to ease the pain in his head but hearing the sliding of the ward door , he opened his eyes again only to see one of his manager – Hyoan . Trailing behind him is a man with a white coat – a doctor .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter