04

I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***

They had been dancing for two hours now . Sungyeol always did the similar mistake .

Hoya noticed it . Sungyeol had grimaced in pain at a certain part of the dance . Saw Dongwoo noticed it too . Some of the moves , he did it half-heartedly . Not powerful like it was supposed to be .

Hoya observed again and saw Sungyeol clenching his teeth .

He stopped the music and went to Sungyeol .

       “ You did it wrongly . Do it like this ..”

He held Sungyeol’s arms a bit higher and push back his left shoulder a little bit more and rougher than necessary . He heard him gasped and let out a soft whine before his knees just buckled short after that .

Dongwoo already at Sungyeol’s back and grabbed hold of him just in time before he fall down onto the floor . But Sungyeol’s knees gave in completely and both of them collapsed onto the floor with Sungyeol’s back leaning against Dongwoo’s chest .

Hoya sat in front of Sungyeol , observing him quietly . The latter was closing his eyes with his head leaning onto Dongwoo’s shoulder .

Sungyeol was panting hard with hand grasping his chest and Hoya crumpled his forehead seeing that . Sungyeol seems so tired and fragile in his hyung’s embrace .

       Why Sungyeol had a painful expression ?

Dongwoo swept Sungyeol’s bang to the left side of his forehead . The perspiration made them stuck there . He saw Dongwoo put the back-side of his palm on Sungyeol’s forehead and his hyung shook his head at him after that .

         Sungyeol did not have a fever ..

       “ Sungyeol-ah , are you sick ? ” .

Sungyeol shook his head . Whined a bit while holding his head .

       “ Sorry .. dizzy ..”

Sungyeol was rubbing his temple . But he whined in pain because he held up his arm too fast . Hoya wrinkled his forehead again .

       “ Is it your arms ? Or your shoulders that hurted ?”.

Hoya saw Sungyeol shook his head again . He sighed . Sungyeol always had been a stubborn guy , trying everything to hide his pain from everyone and he’s not a patient guy . Something was off with Sungyeol but he just couldn’t figure it out again . Sungyeol always had the painful expression on . He tried to hide it well but it’s not only him , the members had noticed it too .

They had talked with their manager , Hyoan-hyung , but his hyung only stated that it’s the effect of quitting drinking coffee .

Sounds like bull . He didn’t know that quitting drinking coffee can affect one’s body that much .

       “ You didn’t dance like you always did . Some of the move , you didn’t do it with powerful movement . Your angle also off sometimes .”

       “ If you’re sick , you should tell us Sungyeol-ah . Don’t hide it .”

Hoya nodded thankful at Dongwoo . His hyung handled this better than him . He knows he’ll just snap soon .

He saw Sungyeol opened his eyes weakly . Sungyeol didn’t avoid his eyes , or try too . Not at all . He saw it . His eyes . He can see the sadness , pain , desperation , and fear in them .

Truthly , Hoya was scared of seeing all the pain in Sungyeol’s eyes . Sungyeol’s eyes was like an open book . It shows his feelings . When he is excited , there’s a beautiful glisten in it . Same goes when he is afraid . It shows clearly in his eyes . He noticed it . The members noticed it too and the fans also did .

There’s a lot of comments from their fans after their You Are My Oppa , Sesame Player , and Ranking King show . Their fans had noticed about Sungyeol’s eyes .

       “ I just have a stomachache . Thought Sunggyu-hyung told you guys already ..”

Hoya snapped out of his thought and helped Sungyeol to stand by holding his left shoulder while his Dongwoo-hyung held the right shoulder . Sungyeol staggered a bit and they helped him to find his balance .

       “ Want to go back to the dorm ? ” .

Hoya observed Sungyeol’s expression when Dongwoo asked that question to him .

       “ I really want to practice more but i don’t think i can anymore ..”

       “ Let’s stop here and go back to the dorm . I think Sungyeol need rest , hyung .”

Dongwoo nodded .

       “ Sorry for being a such troublesome guys ..”

       “ Said that again and i will hold up your arms again .”

Hoya sensed that Sungyeol stiffen up .

       What the hell was wrong with you Sungyeol-ah ?

 

 

***

 

The living room broke in laughter .

Myungsoo almost throw Sungjong’s head off of his lap .

       “ Gwangsoo is an idiot .”

       “ He’ll get it later . Jongkook-hyung is angry right now .”

       “ Here comes the tiger ! ”.

Myungsoo laughed again . His hand was steadily Sungjong’s hair . He was sitting at the end of the couch .  His Woohyun-hyung at the other end . Sungjong is laying down between them , head on Myungsoo’s lap while his foot on Woohyun’s lap . Dongwoo is sitting on the floor , head leaning against the couch .

Only four of them are watching Running Man . The others are in their room . He’s not sure about the other two but he’s sure that Sungyeol is sleeping soundly in his room .

Once his hyung arrived , he had forced him to swallowed the stomachache pill . His hyung just do it without any complain . Myungsoo himself had tucked in that stubborn hyung of his on bed . He stayed there until he was sure that Sungyeol was already in a deep sleep .

He was worried actually . His hyung are really delicate . Especially now since he had quitted drinking coffee . He got fatigue easily and the headache was accompanying him almost everyday .

He sighed . Even Running Man cannot take his mind away from that one precious person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter