03

I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

Days passed had been hard on him .

Life is getting busier and tougher .

Now , they’re preparing for their new single – Destiny and also for their Man In Love for Japaneese version .

The choreography is a bit tough this time , a little bit easier than their scorpion dance but they have many hands and shoulder movements . They also need to turn their body many times in the choreography .

It’s really okay for Sungyeol but the chest-turning and shoulder-moving really left him in pain .

Not only that , there’s another song – Inception which they need to practice for . The song is included in their new single and they involved chairs in the dance .

The attack had come regularly nowadays . Yesterday , he had just got two shots from hospital because his body condition is getting worse . The doctor had insisted him to stay at the ward for a few days for an observation and his sajang-nim also asked him to take a rest from INFINITE’s activity for a while regarding his condition , but he refused both .

His time is too short to be waste . It’s better doing what he should be doing in this remaining time .

But Sungyeol was in daze actually . This morning he had woken up with the piercing pain in his chest again and he took the meds against the pain . However , the pills made him drowsy . Since he had stopped drinking coffee starting from  that day , he needs to fight the drowsiness by himself .

He barely succeed .

Yeah , he had stopped drinking coffee . Dr. Kim suggested that . His condition is almost critical already and more caffeine will make it worst than it already are . He needs time , so he stopped willingly .

Somehow , his bad body condition and the stopping of drinking coffee drastically is not a good combination . The effects of stoppped drinking coffee is affecting his condition too .

The headache is no joke .

The fatigueness is twice as before .

It had affected his mood too . He once being mad at Myungsoo because of too much skinship on stage . The irritation is too much and he just snapped at that time .

He needs to do better .

      “ Sungyeol-ah , i know you’re tired and sleepy but please dance in sync with your member . Don’t miss the beat .”

He heard his dance instructor’s voice ; Kim Dong Min and nodded his head . Then , he started dancing again . Myungsoo glanced at him and he just smiled at his dongsaeng . The fatigueness made him less drowsy but the piercing pain is still there though it’s not as strong as before . Each movement made the pain pierced more in his heart .

The dance is okay because he got used of the piercing pain . The burning chest sure is a bothersome of course . But at a certain part of the dance , he can’t be at a right angle because holding up his arms and moving his shoulder strongly , surely can make him collapse . The pain worsen if he needs to stretch his arms past his shoulder angle because his chest will be stretched too .

The part is almost there . The almost-end-of-performance part . The part when they will kneel on one knee on the floor and a strong and powerful chest movement is needed right before they will stand up again . It’s like a small body wave but the chest-moving part is the most troublesome . Not because it’s hard , it’s because it is hurt .

He clenched his teeth , already predicting what will happen after this .

      “ Sungyeol-ah , you got it wrong again . Just do a small wave with your body . U knew how to do it already . The chest is important because we are kneeling but try to relax your abdomen okay ? ” .

      Thought so .

      “ Arasso ..”

      “ Don’t be lazy and practice that move more okay . It’s important because you guys are in one line although you are at the back . You have fans and they will monitor you . Don’t make the move ruined just because of you okay ? ” .

      Don’t make the move ruined just because of you ....

      “ Arasso .. I’ll be practicing it again and again after vocal training , hyung .”

Their dance choreographer may be a bit blunt but Sungyeol knew that he just wants the best for him . The members encouraged him through their eyes through the big mirror in front of them and Sungyeol mentally smiled .

are such a bunch of cute idiots .

      “ Okay kids , rest for a while before the vocal training okay . Don’t forget to practice the moves by yourself  . Do better tomorrow  . I’ll get going first . ”

They bowed and thanked him .

Someone hugged him from behind and Sungyeol smiled when their eyes met through the mirror .

Myungsoo always know how to make him feels better .

 

***

 

The attack is strong . The pain made his tired body trembled a bit .

Sungyeol had asked Myungsoo to hold him , giving excuse tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter