05

I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol finished cleaning the rash on Myungsoo’s neck .

       “ Done . You should be careful when you’re showering . Avoid it to get wet okay .”

Sungyeol inspect the band-aid that he just put on the rash . He didn’t know how Myungsoo got that . It’s just a little itchy at first and then the area started to get a little red till it got big like right now . Sungyeol didn’t have any idea on how that rash had gotten worse . The area around that rash swelled which made it hurt if one’s touched it .

Luckily , it’s not bad enough . At least Myungsoo would survive .

Sometimes Myungsoo would whined about how much that rash itch . And of course Myungsoo would look cute whining over something like that .

Sungyeol got lost in thoughts that he didn’t realize that Myungsoo is watching him intensely .

       “ Hyung .”

Sungyeol lifted his head , startled . Myungsoo had a frown on his face .

       “ Yes , Myunggie .”

He would never get over how cute Myungsoo are when he is blushing over that simple nickname . But the look in Myungsoo’s eyes made him sigh in despair . He knows what his beloved dongsaeng would talk about .

       “ Don’t even start this again , Myungsoo-ah .”

He turned to leave but Myungsoo caught his wrist .

       “ Choose one , Yeollie . You wanna talk about us or about you .”

Sungyeol hated this moment the most .

He hated it when his vulnerable dongsaeng being all authoritative like this .

He hated it when Myungsoo looks at him with that pleading eyes of his .

Because in the end , he knows that he would hurt Myungsoo .

He is the older one . He shouldn’t be this weak .

       I’m sorry , Myunggie .

       “ There’s nothing to talk about me . I told you that i’m okay . There’s nothing wrong about me . I am just tired with all the practice and i got chestburn sometimes okay .”

       “ The nosebleed- ”

       “ Gosh Myungsoo . You’re worried over nothing ! Nosebleed is normal when we’re too tired . U knew it already . So stop worrying okay ..”

He slowly walk towards Myungsoo and hold both of his hand , staring softly in the latter’s eyes . But Myungsoo’s eyes are b with tears and Sungyeol had to forced down his own tears .

He leant forward till their foreheads touched , closing his eyes when the first silent sobs escaped from Myungsoo’s lips .

Myungsoo’s vulnerable side is too much to handle .

He straightened up and look at his dongsaeng . Myungsoo was a mess .

       “ Stop it , Myung .. I’m okay and I won’t go anywhere . I would always be by your side . There’s really nothing wrong with me .”

Sungyeol’s heart wrenched inside .

       You would be a wreck if I told you the truth .

       “ B – but you went to a hospital visit with Sajang-nim .. even got injections . You fainted before . You got nosebleed many times . You coughed too much till your voice are getting raspy . You get tired easily . You had chestburn everyday , hyung and you’re always puking your guts out . Of course I’m worried . You’re always quiet in the morning and eventhough you didn’t tell me , I knew it is because of your headache ..”

       You noticed things a little bit too much , Myungsoo-ah ..

       “ Trust me when I said that I’m okay .. Arasseo ?”

Myungsoo nodded his head and Sungyeol smiled over how cute Myungsoo looks right now in this state .

Sungyeol smiled again when his eyes met Myungsoo’s glassy one .

       “ Then .. what about us hyung ?”

The deep gaze from Myungsoo stirred something inside him . Myungsoo’s glassy eyes pleads him silently .

Sungyeol can’t help but to form a small bitter smile and he didn’t missed the hurt looks in Myungsoo’s eyes . He lifted his hand and softly cupped Myungsoo’s cheek , thumb wiping the fresh tears formed on that porcelain skin .

       “ Us .. would never wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter