01

I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

Unexpected things happened at unexpected time .

That’s what makes life interesting or maybe .. scary .

Just like his life .

Everything started on that one day .

A day when everything is changing .

 

***

 

Tension everywhere . The only sound heard was their hard breathing and the loud music that filled the practice room .

Sungyeol looked at each members’ face through the big , long mirror in front of them . They – including him ,  looked terrible with all the sweats on their faces . Their bangs was messy and stuck at different places on their forehead .

His eyes met Myungsoo’s and the latter smiled at him . He smiled back .

 

This is the life of idols . He realized that even before he made the decision to become one . It will be hard . Like , really hard . Facade on stage is needed for fans . Fatigue need to be hide for their image .

Nevertheless , he is proud of INFINITE .

They started with nothing , but now they are something .

Something to be proud of .

For him , INFINITE is everything .

Everything to be proud of .

 

He looked again at the big mirror in front of him , seeing his own reflection . His long limbs looked akward moving but still , they moved along with s . Their moves was smooth .

They moved in sync . That’s the reason why INFINITE are special .

He smiled again . Somehow , his smile faltered when a sharp pain tugged at his heart . The pain make him startled and he stumbled over his own feet .

       What -

The music stopped .

       “ Yah Lee Sungyeol , u better get it right ! ” .

He looked at s , flashing his infamous goofy grin .

       “ Mian guys ” .

 

The music started again and Sungyeol let his body moved along the music . The moves that he already knew by heart .

Somehow , his chest is still burning . With each move he made , the pain tugged his heart painfully . When he lifted his hand , the pain tugged again . When he moved his legs , the pain tugged his heart more .

He found it hard to move and it is even hard to breath . Each move tortured him . Each breath he tried to take sound ragged . The pain is not bearable anymore .

But he didn’t want to stop dancing . He didn’t want to see the disappoinment in s eyes when he got a move wrong . He’s not good enough . Dancing is the only thing he can give to help . To help INFINITE . His voice is not that hearable – at least that’s what he thought .

       Keep dancing Sungyeol . Force your body to move with the music .

But the pain is not bearable anymore .

He whimpered a bit before falling onto his knees .

He panted hard trying to catch his breath . Unconciously , his hand landed right above his heart . He felt it . His heart was beating crazily and the pain was still there . It’s getting worse any second . His fingers clutched the shirt underneath .

       I need a break .

When the music stopped , he shut his eyes tightly .

       I’m such a failure .

      “ Sungyeol ah , can you please not waste any minutes ? We have schedule later .. ”

Sunggyu didn’t sound mad , rather irritated .

 

When Sungyeol open his eyes again , he met his leader’s eyes . He noticed how Sunggyu looked tired . There’s eyebags under his eyes . His bangs was swept to the right side and it s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter