Chapter 4 : Nice To Meet You .

Promises
Friday , 9pm
 
" 2PM Oppaa ! Long time no see ! " It was 15& Hoobaes . 
 
All of us greeted them , " Ohh ! Jimin & Yerin , how are you ? "
 
They said that they are fine . Well , today is our JYP Nation Photoshoot . It is for our Fan's Day where all of the JYP Nation Family will do things at the event itself . From ticketing , mcing , entertaining . Then i also heard that there is going to be an Art Display by this artist . Thats kinda of interesting . 
 
So everyone is getting ready . When suddenly a girl came in our room , all of us thought was a girl but it was WOOYOUNG ! All of us laughed out loud ! 
 
I asked Wooyoung , " Hyung . How come you become a girl ?! Yahh .. You actually suit to be one . " 
 
" YAHH ! How come you can say that to your hyung ?! " Wooyoung was about to beat me up but i said back ,
 
" How come a girl can be this tough & fierce ? " I joked . Wooyoung shouted .
 
" YAHHH LEE JUNHO ! YOU ARE DEAD !!  ISHH ! These heels are killing me ! "
 
I ran away from Wooyoung Hyung . After all that running , it was time for the photoshoot . 
____________________________________
 
After the photoshoot , all of us , the JYP Nation Family wanted to eat meat . All of us agreed . Finally , a JYP Nation Family Meal together . It has been a long time after that horrible incident . Yes , Nichkhun's accident . But this year it is so not happening again . I won't let any of my members go home early .
 
We leave no people behind . All of us go home together . 
_____________________________________
 
The whole day , i was painting my last piece of my artwork . I already pack my artworks . All of them are precious to me . 
 
The picture that i painting now is about my life . My whole life , the summary of it . 
 
After i was done , i put it aside to let it dry after that i went to bed and have good night rest . I am totally excited for tomorrow .
 
The Next Day . I woke up at 8:00am . Got ready for the Fan's Day . When i prepare for breakfast . After a few hours , someone ring the doorbell , I stop whatever what i was doing , press a certain button & talked .
 
" Who is this ? "
 
" It's me . JR & i have my President with me . "
 
" Oh . Please come in . I already unlock the door . "
 
JR & the Company of the President came in .
 
" Oh ! JR & Mr Park long time no see you."
 
" Don't call me Mr Park , just call me like what you always call me . "
 
I was abit shy , & build up my courage .
 
" Jinyoung oppa .. ^^ . " 
 
" It has been a long time i haven't seen you . You have grown up . " 
 
I just giggled . I ask them to sit down while i make breakfast . I asked the two of them ,
 
" Have you eaten yet ? I could make something . "
 
" No thanks . Both of us ate already . "
 
I made a special meal for the whole JYP Family . I packed the food . By the way , i made my special Kimbap ! ^^.. It was a tiring job but it was fun making something for all of people so that they could enjoy . I said while i clean up all the mess .
 
" At the kitchen table , there are 3 big tupperwares . Inside there are kimbap for the whole JYP Family to eat . "
 
Both of them stood up & went inside the kitchen . Jinyoung Oppa said ,
 
" Aishh .. Songhye ahh .. You don't have to do this .. Have you eaten alr ? "
 
I nodded . I packed everything , i check on my artworks & put my latest one at the box carefully . I got myself ready . Bring my bag & camera bag along . I took the box full of my artworks . It was quite heavy then my best friend , JR took it from me .
 
" Its heavy , why you go carry it . See how many things you are carrying , your bag & camera bag . " 
 
I just smiled . JR is a very sweet guy , from the day i met him , he always took care of me . 
 
I took the kimbap but Jinyoung Oppa took away from me . I just smiled again . Then all of us went downstairs , took the van to the event . 
 
At 11am , all of us arrive there . 
 
There were alot of fans . We went to the back door . I was so busy , setting up the artwork . I just walking here & there just to make sure that everything is going smoothly . Then i saw a familiar guy . His face . It looks like i seen him before . Suddenly we had an eye contact . I was so embarrassed & went away . But that guy is so familiar . Now i don't care about that , i care about my artwork then i went to the certain artwork . It was a painting of my past lover . I touched the painting . I really really miss him . If only he was here with me . Then at 12pm , the event started already . I saw JR being a worker at the entrance of my gallery . He was so cute in that outfit . Serving the people . When i walk around , people were pleased with my artwork . I was so happy about it . After the long day ended , all of us gathered to the Auditorium & sat down . The fans were gone , only the JYP Family & me were there . I was at the front seat . JYP went up the stage , took the microphone & said ,
 
" Good job guys ! All of us has done an awesome job today & we had a special guest here today . An Artist . If all of you haven't seen her artwork , you may after this gathering . Ms Kim Songhye , please stand up . "
 
I stood up & bow . I saw that familiar face again , we had an eye contact . Now , his eyes turned bigger . It looks like he got shocked . But i think i know him . But i just can't figure it out . 
 
Then i sat down . Suddenly i remembered about the kimbap . I went up stage & whispered to Jinyoung Oppa . Then i went down .
 
Jinyoung Oppa said , " Ms Kim Songhye made us kimbap for the whole JYP Family . It will be serve at the after party which will be outside . I have nothing to say so enjoy the after party . "
 
Everyone went outside except for JR . I ran to him & hugged him .
 
I said this , " OMGGG ! I can't believe alot of people like my artwork ! "
 
JR was smiling & said , " See .. I told you alot of people will like it . " Both of us were so happy then suddenly both of us heard someone shouting .
 
" Yahh .. Aren't you going out ? Ishh .. Kim Songhye .. Jinyoungie . What are you two doing .. Come out now .. Ishh the two of you . " Jinyoung Oppa is mad . Hahaha .. He's so cute when he is mad . I went out & straight went to my gallery to see the visitors . Me & JR were just talking & teasing each other when a girl tease JR .
 
" JR .. I see you & her very close to each other ! " 
 
" ANIYOO JOO Sunbaenim . She is my best friend ! "
 
Suddenly a loud bang was heard at my gallery . I rushed there , i saw one of my artwork fell down . I was shocked & went to clean up the mess . When i looked up , it was a handsome , brown hair guy with his sorry eyes . Kept saying sorry all the way . I said , " Its okay . Nothing happened right ? " Suddenly an another guy came , his teeth was huge & he is so tall . He said , " But that artwork , he looks like Junho . By the way , i am sorry of what happened . Hey , are you okay ?" I was so shock & stammered . " W-what's the name again ? "
 
" What ? Who ? You mean Junho ? Yaa , he is one of my brother . A group member." That tall guy said . 
 
" Where is he ?! WHERE ?! " I was so shocked that i didn't realise that i shouted at him . 
 
His eyes went big & point to my latest artwork . I rush over there . I stared at him . He was busy looking at the painting . He didn't realise until he turned to his right . 
 
" Ohh ! Sorry i didn't notice you were there . You are the artist right ? "
 
I nodded . His voice , his face , everything is familiar . Even his name . 
 
I said to him politely , " I am sorry to ask this question but i felt like i seen you before .. "
 
" I also got the same feeling .. By the way , is your name Songhye ? Kim Songhye ?"
 
Before i could nod , JR was calling me & said that Jinyoung Oppa was calling me . So i stopped the conversation & went to Jinyoung Oppa .
 
 
( Songhye didn't get to confess her name ? What will happen between Junho & her . Stay tuned to the next chapter of PROMISES . )