Chapter 3 : I miss you .

Promises
When all of us already finished eating , we went of the shop . All of us want to hang out with each other . But now , i wasn't in a mood . So i said that i will go back home first . Everyone asked me if i am alright . I lied & said i am just tired so had to go back home . 
 
So i went to my car & started the engine . When i arrived to the dorm , i change my clothes . After that , i lay down at my bed . I switch on my phone . I saw that girl again . My tears began to form again . I quickly unlock my phone & i close my eyes . I began to remember all the memories .. 
 
" JUNHO YAHHH ! Come down quickly . Song Hye is here . " Junho's mother shouted . Junho went down quickly . He saw Song Hye . He shouted her name .
 
Song Hye smiled . Both of them ran & hugged each other . 
 
Junho said to Songhye , " Let's go outside . "
 
Songhye & Junho went out . They sat on a white swing bench . They talked & talked . Then Song Hye said ,
 
" Jun Jun , how much do you love me ? "
 
" ALOTTTTT !! " Junho shouted while putting his hands up in the sky .
 
Songhye giggled & asked , " How alot is that ? "
 
Junho hugged Songhye & carried her up then twirl her around while shouting , 
"ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
 
Songhye was screaming & laughing , " Junhooo yahhhhh .. Put me downnn !! AHHHHH !! "
 
Junho put her down & he looked at her . Those brown eyes , pink lips , that laughter , that brown hair . He miss everything about her . If only Junho could see her one more time & tell her how much he misses her . 
___________________________________
 
I sigh & put my arm on my forehead . Suddenly i don't know why i started to cry . In my mind was , i imagined .
 
" Go away Lee Junho , I don't need you anymore . I hate you for not keeping your promise . "
 
I couldn't imagine that . I don't her to hate me . I want her back . I will find you Kim Song Hye . 
_________________________________
 
Meanwhile ...
 
" Welcome Back To Seoul ! " 
 
Song Hye hugged someone & said , " Thank You . (: "
 
" Let me take the luggage for you & take you to your house . "
 
So Song Hye & that person went to her house .
 
When they arrived , they look at the house . That person said ,
 
" I already fill the whole house with the furnitures . This is a gift from me . "
 
" What ?! You got to be kidding me .. A house . I can't accept this , i will pay you . "
 
Song Hye unlock her bag to pay that person . That person refused the money & said ,
 
" Just accept this . You helped me alot of times already . "
 
Song Hye can't argue anymore so she accept it . She thank the person & she was so happy that she got a house . Then the person stood & said ,
 
" Song Hye ahh .. I am inviting you to an event which is held by my Company . I want you to showcase all your artworks . To let people know more about your fantastic artwork . "
 
Songhye agreed & that person gave Songhye an invitation card . That person had to go & that person left .
 
When Song Hye open the invitation card , it says :
 
' You are Invited to JYP's Fan Day Event . Where you get to see the Whole JYP Nation . Hope you will be there . It will be on a Saturday at 12pm . '
 
Song Hye got excited because she get to showcase her artwork & she can't wait .
_____________________________________
 
(But what she don't know she that her past lover is actually in the JYP Nation Family . What will happen ? Stay Tuned to PROMISES ..)