Chapter 10 : The truth

Promises

   * Junho's POV *

I couldn't take it anymore , i went to her & grabbed her hand tightly  . I pulled her away from the room . She was screaming to ask me to let go of her hand . 
I went to the another practice room & let go of her hand .
 
I said to her coldly , " So , what have you been lying now ? That you and him are together now ?! And dating behind my back ?! "
Her eyes were already red from all the crying . She stammered , " N-no , I wasn't together with him . Please believe me .. P-please .. "
 
" How should i when i just saw YOU AND JIN YOUNG HOLDING HANDS ! Isn't that proof already ?! & THAT VIDEO ?! Thats double the evidence KIM SONG HYE ! You know what , it was a big mistake to find you .. I should just listen to Taecyeon Hyung . You were lying . We are done ! "
I took the ring that she gave me before and give it to her back & i stomp my way out of the company . I also drive as fast as i could .. To anywhere . 

* Song Hye's POV *

I felt totally weak , i couldn't even move . It feels like i can faint any time possible . Suddenly i saw JR & my crew members with the 2pm members all came in . JR shouted my name , " SONG HYE ! WHAT HAPPENED ?! "
Before i could speak , i fainted . 
 
When i woke up , my head hurts so badly . I wanted to get up when i suddenly fall onto the ground . I was so weak then someone opened the door . It quickly rush to me & put me back to bed .
 
As expected , it was JR . Maybe this is why i fell in love with him . But Junho was much better . I already missed him . I asked weakly to JR , " Have you seen Junho yet ? Do you know where is he now ? "
 
He just shook his head , my heart just sank to the bottom . If only he could understand the truth . Then JR spoke , " I haven't seen him , no one could contact him . His phone has been turned off . Song Hye , he broke your heart twice or maybe more . Shouldn't you just give up on him already ? "
 
" I won't . He will return back to me . He will understand me . I know he will .. He wouldn't just give up on me . It's just a misunderstanding . I know .. "
After that , i just went back to sleep .
 

* JR's POV *

That pretty face when she sleeps . If only i could protect her forever . If only Junho didn't came inside her life first , i am sure me & Song Hye will be together . I miss her smiles when she is happy . I think it is the right time to say this but I love you Song Hye . Then i kissed her  forehead .  I left her room & went out of her house after cooking for her porridge . 
 

* Junho's POV *
I was mad at her .. How could she lie to me . I know i have done a big mistake . So i decided to go her house since she was freaking sad about the sudden break up . When i just arrived the house , i saw JR & Song Hye together . JR was carrying Song Hye . She must have fainted.
So i snuck in the house , i saw no signs of JR so i went to hide . 
 
After JR left , i went to Song Hye's room & i saw tht she was sleeping . I sat beside her & her hair . After a few minutes of staring at her , she finally woke up . She then saw me & suddenly she hugged me . She was shouting ,
 
" I am so sorry Junho , i won't lie to you anymore . Please accept me back . Junho , i missed you so much ! Please .. I didn't lie to you .. "
 
I took her arms & pulled it away from me . I stared at her eyes . They were red again . Her eyes were so puffy .. I couldn't resist but to kiss her . After i kiss her , i whispered .
 
" You sure you won't lie to me ? I am sorry i got mad at you . I made you cry again . "
 
She shook her head a couple times & said , " Nevermind , i understand . If i were you , i would be mad too . I would never cheat on you because you are the only one for me . I miss you so much Junho .. "
 
Then both of us hugged each other . 
 
- At the Kitchen .. -
 
*Song Hye's POV*
 
I asked him if he cooked for me this dish but sadly he didn't . JR did because Junho only manage to hide at the corner so that JR won't see him . But i have to thank JR too since he took care of me for awhile .
 
Suddenly Junho was backhugging me & puts his head on my shoulder while i was doing some work at the kitchen .
 
I asked why out of a sudden he backhugged me .
 
He replied , " I don't know why , i feel like i miss you so much . Like i haven't seen you for a long time .. "
 
I just chuckled , " It is because we just got back together Jun Jun .. How could my emperor forgot about this .. By the way , i was just at the kitchen for a few minutes & you missed me this much .. Aigoo .. Kyeoptaaaa My Jun Jun .. "
 
I turned my head to him & he kissed me . That was the most best moment ever .. I wish the time would just stop . I love you Junho . It feels like i am on Cloud 9 noww .. Forever with you .. ^^..
_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next Chapter's Preview :
 
" I see you are so happy today ? "
 
" Are these flowers for me ? "
 
" Ohh .. I see .. Congrats .. "
 
- Who is that ? Stay tuned for moreeee .. Thanks for waiting for the update .. ^^.. I feel horrible right now .. Having some stupid stomachache , slight fever , diarrhea ... OMGGGGGG !!! >< - Sorry for the short update .. These stupid stomachache are KILLING ME  !!!!!!!!!!