Chapter 11 : New Group

Promises
-The Next Morning -
 
* Junho POV *
 
I smell something delicious , i knew that Song Hye is cooking something . So i went down . It was her , cooking pancakes . Those pancakes sure smells delicious . She was so into flipping the pancakes . I went inside the kitchen & as usual .. I gave her big sweet back hug .. She jumped & giggled . She shouted at me , " You startled me ! "
 
" You startled me ! Hehe . I made your favourite ! Pancakes .. ^^ .. Nowww .. " 
 
Song Hye went & go to the counter table . She took the pancake & put it onto the plate . Suddenly , she smacked my . That totally hurts ...
 
" Nowwww ... Go & set up the table . Go go ! ^^ .. "
 
I just giggle & help her . It was a sweet breakfast with my lover . After eating , she is getting ready to see her crew . 
 
I was getting ready to go back to the Dorm . I was waiting for her at her living room . Suddenly i saw some one coming out of the room . When i looked up , it was Song Hye . She was so pretty even though she was wearing simple clothes . But she was wearing short pants . I asked , 
 
" My queen , why are you wearing short pants ? I am getting mad hereee .. >< Go change into a longer one . I don't want anyone to touch you . "
She agreed & change into a longer pants . Well , now it suits her more .. 
 
After that , i send her to the building . I open the door for her and said , 
 
" When you finish practice , call me . I will try to pick you up after my schedule ends . "
 
She nodded and went in . 
 
*Song Hye's POV*
 
When i went in , i saw the girls packing up . I asked Yesul . 
 
" Yerin ah , why are you packing up ? "
 
She told me that we are going to move to JYP Entertainment . 
 
Thats one BIG News & I haven't decide whether i am going to be an Artist or not . 
 
I have to talk to Jinyoung Oppa . So i helped them move on to JYP Entertainment . After that , i straight away went to Jinyoung's Office . I knock onto his door & i heard a voice asking to come in . 
 
I went in . I saw Jinyoung Oppa sitting down . He said , 
 
" Ahh .. Song Hye . Good to see you . Have you heard about the girls moving here ? "
 
" Yes . I helped them . Why didn't you tell me anything about this ? By the way , i am not ready . "
 
" Not ready ? Why is that so ? Well , you don't have quite a choice . I have already put you into Trainee . That means you are going to be an Artiste . "
 
" WHAT ??! OPPAAAAAAAAA I AM NOT READY !!! "
 
" No .. You are a Trainee and you are now . "
 

I barge out of the office and went in the practice room . As i know that the girls are going to be there . 

When i went in , it was a guy standing half drinking water . I shouted and cover my eyes . 

" AHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?! "

Then the guy replied , 

" I should be asking you , what are YOU doing here . You .. You can open your eyes now , i am already wearing my shirt . "

I open my eyes and said , 

" I am sorry if i barged in like that . I got to go . "

Suddenly that guy stopped me & said ,

" I think i have seen you before . You are that girl which JR were holding hands with . Wow , JR is sure lucky to have you . "

I just giggled and said that i am just his best friend and i am already taken by Lee Junho from 2PM  .

He introduced himself , " Hi , my name is Im Jaebum but people call me JB & I am the Leader of JJ Project . Nice to meet you .... Name ? "

" Song Hye . Kim Song Hye . Well , nice to meet you too Jaebum ssi , what i mean is JB . "

 

Then i went out of the practice room & suddenly i saw one of my girl , calling for me . I went there and went inside another room . I guess its the wrong room . hehe .. My bad . Hahaha ..

We started to stretch ourselves so that we could practice . Then an instructor came with Jinyoung Oppa .

Jinyoung Oppa spoke to us , " Now , you girls will be form into a group . The concept of your first debut is y , Wild , Powerful but there is cuteness . "

He continued ," Song Hye you will be of course Hyuna . 

Chuyeol - Ji Yoon

Sorin - Gayoon

Yesul - Sohyun

Eun Mi - Ji Hyun

- Happy learning ! "

Then he went out , the instructor introduced himself . Then all of us started to learn .

 

Here's the video :


~ After a few weeks learning it .. ~ We completed the whole song . Jinyoung Oppa saw us dancing & i guess he likes it . Our debut is going to be like maybe . I don't know why but i can't wait to debut . HAHAHAHAH ! ^^ .. Suddenly Jinyoung Oppa made an announcement .

" Girls . I know you have been learning this for a few weeks . Some of you kept thinking why but i just want to test you . Anyways you are a part of our family now . So , i guess you will debut maybe another 1 and a half years . So Good Luck girls . I expect alot from you all .. Carry on with the training . "

Jinyoung Oppa left . So this is how the trainee years are like .. So stressful . But now i know why , Junho Oppa wants to be an idol . He suffer alot .. I respect him . After a few hours of practicing , we were on a break . All of us want to breathe fresh air so we went out together . Then Eun Mi was thinking of a group name . She said , " How about we call our group , ' DNA > Devils and Angels ' Our debut is y , Wild , Powerful & Cute at the same time . "

All of us were agreeing to it . Then we saw a group of new boys around . We greeted them together for fun .

I said , " 1 , 2 , 3 .. "

All : Annyeonghaseyo ! We are DNA ! Nice to meet you ! 

The boys also greeted us .

All of them said , " Annyeonghaeseyo We are Alpha ! Nice to meet you too ! "

We were just so awkward .. Suddenly there is this cute guy kept looking at me . He was quite cute too .. ^^ ..

 

He introduced himself , " Hi , my name is Chi Hoon . "

I giggled shyly and said my name , " Hi , my name is Song Hye . "

" What a nice name . So , you are new here ? When are you debuting ? " He continued .

" Hehe .. Thanks . I will be debuting maybe during 2014 . You ? "

" Same debut year . Hope we will be friends . I think we are the same age . " 

" I am 21 . You ? "

" I am 22 . I am your oppa then . Hehe .. "

I just laughed & DNA excused themselves to go somewhere else . Chi Hoon wave goodbye to me , i smiled & wave the same thing . Why is he so freaking cutee .. But then someone stood in front of me & said , " We need to talk . "i

I was clueless so i just followed . 

 

( Who is that guy ? Stay tuneddddddd !!! ^^.. Comment .. Don't be a slient reader .. ^^.. )