Chapter 12 - Shocked

Promises
" We need to talk . Follow me . "
 
I just followed him . He went somewhere & came back with a bouquet of roses . 
 
He gave it to me .
 
" You look happy today . So i think so it is the prefect day . "
 
I laughed & said , " Of course ! Because i am back with Junho . ^^.. He accept my apology . "
 
" Ohh .. I see .. Congrats .. " He looked abit sad but then he became happy . Thats weird of him .. Then he was the first one to go out from that place . 
 
Me who was clueless just went to the rooftop with the bouquet of roses . Eun Mi was asking me who gave it to me . I said JR . 
 
Yesul suddenly shouted , " UNNI ! ARE YOU DATING WITH JR ?! "
 
I shook my head & said , " I am sorry i lied to you all . I just can't face Jinyoung President like that . I don't want to lie to him . To say the truth , i am already taken . I am dating with 2PM Lee Junho . "
 
All of them shouted in unison , " WHAT ?! "
 
I just giggled & they envyed me . Hahahas .. When we went back to the practice room , we saw Alpha , our instructors . All of us were shocked . The instructors were surprised too .
 
" I see you guys have met each other . Well , the reason why i ask you all to gather is because ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When you guys are debuting .... I want you to 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a Collab Stage together .  "
 
 
 
All of the members including me & Alpha Team : WHAT ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jinyoung Oppa continued , " Yes . I was planning on having that collab stage so that both of the teams will somehow debut together & be famous together . "
 
I can't believe this .. I have to debut with the Alphas .. What about Junho thenn .. Oh no .. I have to talk about this to Jinyoung Oppa .
 
After he went out , i chase after him . I shouted Jinyoung Oppa . He turned behind & went to me , asking me if i have something to ask .
 
I said right away , " Jinyoung Oppa , you think you should stop about the collab stage ? What will Junho think about this .. I haven't seen him for a long time too .. President , please think about it ... "
 
Jinyoung Oppa sighs & said , " Song Hye ahh .. I think ... *Silence for a few minutes .. * "
 
 
" You should break up with him . I know it is only been a month . But you are debuting now . You know that you are not suppose to date at the most important time of your life . "
 
I got shocked . I can't let him go .. I couldn't anymore . I just let everything out , " No . I won't break up . I just can't . I couldn't . Sorry President . I just can't let him go now .. "
 
I ran away from him & wipe the tears that has fell . I went back to my home . I took the box that i kept all the memories of me & Junho . I just can't let him go now .. Tears keep flowing down to my cheeks , i wipe every single of them . But they just can't stop falling down. After i finish crying , i know that this won't be the end so i had to call him . I dialled Junho's Number .
 
But he didn't picked up . WHAT A GREAT TIMING when i am feeling like this & you are so busy . I decided to cool myself . i went to youtube to look for funny videos when i overcame this video :
 
 
I thought inside my mind that girl does suit with Junho Oppa . But why he does have to shoot this episodes .. Its making me jelly here . When suddenly i remembered about Jinyoung Oppa saying about the break up . I started to cry again . Maybe you know it is really the time to let him go .. Who knows .. Its fate maybe . That we weren't meant to be together . After watching that video , i saw a video of KWILL song . It is called Pond Of Tears . I was curious so i listened to it .
 
 
My tears started to overflow .. In my head , when KWILL sang to a part of the song , " The days we loved , the days we were excited i should accept that they are all ending . " The memories began to come back to me . From the day he confessed until the day he left me alone . Just waiting for him to come back to me .
 
I can't stand it . I must find him today . I went to the office and asked if Junho is around . They said that he is at the Practice Room with DNA . 
 
I went in there . I saw that face .
 
 
Asking me where i went . I said i went back home and went closer to him , i touched his cheek . My vision became blur because of the tears that were forming . Junho was worried and kept asking me , " Yahh .. My Queen .. What's wrong ? Are you sick ? "
 
I just shook my head sadly . I stammered , " Junho .. I think we .. "
 
Junho asked , " We ? "
 
I just can't say it . I said , " We should go to the beach . It has been a long time i haven't been there . Could we go now ? "
 
Junho knew that i was acting strange & said awkwardly , " Ohhhh okayyyyy ... We should go now . "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What will happen to both of them . Will they break up in the end ? What will they do at the Beach ? Song Hye please don't break uppp ... >< JR is acting all weird .. Why is everyone so weird today .. " Stay tuned to Promises ..