Chapter 5 : So it's true

Promises
I went to Jinyoung Oppa , he said to me .
 
"Songhye ahh .. Are you okay about just now ?"
 
" Yeah . It's just one of my artwork . By the way , Jinyoung Oppa . Do you have a person called Lee Junho here ? "
 
Jinyoung Oppa nodded . So its true .. He is here . My past lover is here . I quickly ran to find him . When i saw JR talking to , i went to him .
 
" JR , do you know where Junho is ? "
 
He said that he don't know . He shouted a name . He call out for Taec- Taecyeon thats the name . It was that huge teeth & tall guy . He said that Junho went to the back door . So i rushed to the back door but when i open the door ,
 
I saw .... 
 
 
A girl backhugging him . That girl said  , " Junho yahh .. I never lie to you . I am not two timing . Junho please believe me."
 
I can't believe it . My look-a-like past lover is breaking up with an another girl . Its just a look - a - like . But why is my heart acheing . I quickly ran away from that place . Then i saw alot of people staring at me . I wiped my tears & announced something .
 
" I am sorry but i have to go somewhere its very urgent . "
 
I took my bag & my camera bag . I took my artwork one by one . Then when it came to the most precious artwork , it was a painting of Lee Junho . I started to cry little by little . But i held them for as long as i could . After i took them , i saw Jinyoung Oppa just came in . I bow to him & went out of the building . I called for a taxi & quickly went home .
___________________________________
*Junho's POV*
 
Suddenly when i went out from the back door . Jinyoung Hyung was waiting for me . I was so shocked when he asked me a question .
 
" What did you do to Song Hye ? "
 
" President , i did nothing . By the way , i didn't notice that Song Hye was there . I was busy talking to - " I stopped myself , i don't want to let Jinyoung Hyung that i have been dating behind his back . 
 
" Talking to ? " Jinyoung raise his left eyebrown .
 
" M-my friend . " I lied .
 
" Don't you dare lie to me , Junho . There are rumors & scandals going around . You are not good with lying . Were you with a girl ? " He asked . ! I am so busted now ..
 
" Y-yes . " I stammered & my head automatically went down .
 
Jinyoung just sighs & put his hand to cover his eyes . Then he put his hand down . He said , " Now i know what's the reason she cried when she went out . She likes you Junho . "
 
" That famous artist likes me ? " I was shocked . I actually like her too but i don't want to be feeli like how i felt like my first relationship with this special girl . But she somehow looks familiar to me . Even her name is familiar . Maybe she is the one who i was looking for .
 
I asked Jinyoung Hyung , " President , can i have that famous artist number ? "
 
" Lee Junho , i don't want you to be in scandals anymore .. Just pass me the message . I will record it . I don't want to call her , i know she won't pick up . " Jinyoung Hyung said . 
 
I warned the President , " President , it will be abit shocking so yeahh . Here i go . "
 
" Hi . Kim Song Hye sshi ? Are you the girl that i have been dying to find for ? Are you the girl that i have promised a few years back ? Everything about you seems so familiar . If you are the girl , i just want to say that i miss you so much . I am so sorry that i broke our promise . I love you. I want to meet you soon . Meet me at xoxoxo Cafe tomorrow 12 noon . "
 
I was done talking . Jinyoung hyung was giving me that sudden smile then he walked away.
 
That was so awkwardddddddd !!!! Then Taecyeon hyung came to me , " Yahh .. That girl cried like so bad when she came out . Who were you talking to just now ? "
 
" Soyeon . My ex . "
 
Taecyeon hyung just gave an oh & walk away . Seriously but why is everyone being so weird today ?! ARGHH .. When i was walking i saw a picture laying on the floor . When i look at it ... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That picture .. I have seen it before . So its true she is . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
( What picture that Junho found ? Stay tuned to the next chapter of PROMISES .)