Chapter 40: Sketchbook

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40: Sketchbook

 

It was already late in the evening when Dara reached the mansion, a place where they first shared a kiss, a place that witnessed her love for him. She walked lifelessly towards the old piano. She run her fingers on top of the piano and weakly sit infront of it.

She reached his sketchbook and opened it. Dara let a bitter chuckle when she saw no drawings on it but it was full of song pieces, his compositions. "Babo, sketchbooks should use for drawings not songs." She whispered smiling as she started to tear up.

 

She flipped the first page and saw message behind it.

I'm dying in 9 months! Can you believe it? Oh well, everyone dies afterall! Atleast I know when to die. My family and friends can prepare themselves. Atleast. Atleast.

 

Dara clamped and sobbed more. How can he just accept dying that easily?! She flipped the next page and saw another message behind his composition.

 

My mother asked me to undergo that freaking surgery again. But I refused! My life was boring anyway, there's nothing to look forward to live on.

-------

I run away from home today! I'm sick of everyone treating me like a baby. Psh! I am G dragon for nothing! Bring it on death! You think I'm scared?!

 

Dara wanted to scold Jiyong if he's just here. She wanted to slap him, punch him, hug him, kiss him.

 

Tabi was convincing me to come home with him! Does he think he can convince me? Tch. All I wanted was to be a professional music artist but because of this ng brain tumor, I won't be anymore! Not anymore! What's the sense of living?! god doesn't want to be happy right?!

 

"Stupid! Stupid Jiyong! Babo babo!" Dara cried. She flipped the page and exhaled deeply when she not a song composition but a drawing of an old piano and with girl on it.

I came to my grandparents' old mansion yesterday. How I missed this place, I suddenly remembered my late grandmother when I was younger. She was a musician. Her music is the best! I grew up loving music because of her. But she passed away when I was 9. I hated that day when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter