Chapter 23: Pain

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Pain

 

Jiyong smiled as soon as he saw his bare chest infront of his mirror. He caressed his left shoulder where his new tattoo is located.

 

"You really fell for her huh?" A husky voiced called. Jiyong glanced sideways, seeing his bestfriend, Tabi leaning his side at the corner of his door.

 

"You think she'll like it?" Jiyong smiled as he went back looking at his figure at the mirror. Tabi walked inside his room and sat at the corner of his bed.

 

"Ji, you'll just end up hurting yourself if you continue this." Tabi sighed. Jiyong's smile slightly faded.

 

Jiyong knew what he is into, he wanted to stop, to stop falling for her, but now he can't. He knew he'd be hurt at the end but he chose to be happy for a moment than to regret it forever. He chose to continue falling for her. He's aware that he's just a nobody to her while she was starting to be everything to him.

 

Jiyong composed himself and smiled, "Isn't it an art?" He shifted the topic, not responding to Tabi's statement earlier.

 

Tabi sighed then forced a smile. "Yeah. Art." A voice came out, as he stared at Jiyong's new tattoo. 'DaraGon ball'

 

_____________________________________________

 

"Meet me at our classroom at 6:30, I have a surprise for you."

 

Dara smiled giddily as she was holding her cellphone on her chest. She's excited to meet him. After their conversation with Bom the other day, she barely can sleep, trying to remember and think of her moments with Jiyong.

 

She bit her lips to stop herself from smiling, 'What if he'll confess?' She thought. She quickly shook her head to shook her thoughts too. But, she failed, she smiled more as soon as she saw the bus stopped infront of her school.

 

She quickly dashed out the bus and excitedly went to third floor, where their room is. Once she reached the top of the stairs, she composed her posture and fixed her uniform, her hair and grabbed a lip glo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter