Chapter 22: Love Check

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Love check

 

Dara's POV

It's saturday morning and guess what? Bom barged in my room, again. She was, again, going crazy.

 

"My Goodness Dara! I did not expect him to ask me out!" Bom squeeking as she walked back and forth. Familiar scene, eh?

 

"Should I take a haircut? Oh my gosh! Dara, let's go shopping!" She shouted as she ran to me.

 

"Bom, you looked good already. Just wear any comfortable dress." I advised her. I smiled at her and patted her head.

 

Her eyes went wide and snapped back. "Are you sick?!"

 

"No, why?" I shrugged and sit on the corner of my bed.

 

"Then why are you not complaining about me whining here?!" She raised both her hands making random gestures.

 

"Why, what's the problem?" I smiled innocently at her.

 

"Hmm.." She mumbled and put her hand on her chin, looking at the ceiling. "Let me check, last time I barged in here, telling you about me and Seunghyun, you were very pissed at me... and now? You're acting like you understand what I'm feeling?!" She snapped his fingers and looked at me.

"I got it! You're inlove, too?!" Then she walked towards my bed and sat beside me.

 

I just shrugged and slammed myself on bed. "I'm still not sure." I mumbled. I honestly am not still sure if this is love. I've never been exprerienced it that's why I still haven't figured it out.

 

"What? What do you mean you're still not sure?!" She shouted and slapped my leg.

 

"I've never been inlove Bom, you know that. I don't know if this feeling is love." I replied.

 

"Gosh, you might be smart? But I'm smarter than you when it comes to love." She scoffed. "Okay, is this guy, can make you smile?" She asked.

 

I pushed myself from bed and sit beside her. "Yes. Always." I smiled. He's always making me smile, even just by looking at him.

 

"Is this guy can make you happy everytim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter