Chapter 26: Confrontation

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Confrontation

 

Two months to go and they'll graduate from High school. Dara would leave for America and she'll take Law just as her parents planned for her.

 

Dara's POV

 

As soon as I walked in the classroom, I immediately glanced at his seat. I sighed as soon as I approach my chair and take my seat. He's not here, again. He was absent for weeks now. The last time I saw him was before I was partnered with Kiko for Arts.

 

Honestly, I am worried of how is he. I've never heard anything from him since then. But I decided not to take notice of this feeling and just go on with my life. I knew If I kept on thinking and minding him, I'm afraid It'll hurt me more. Maybe it's a good thing, he's not showing himself to me.

 

"Good morning Dara!" I lifted my gaze and saw Kiko approaching me.

 

"Good morning." I greeted back.

 

"So, how was your Visa now?" Kiko asked me as she took a seat beside me.

 

"It's all good now. Thank you by the way for helping me process it." I smiled sweetly to her. I'm really grateful to Kiko. We've become very close. She'd always accompany me whenever I need someone to talk to. Actually, she's one of the key persons who's helping me forget about Jiyong, even just for a moment.

 

"Don't mention it! By the way Dara, are you going tonight?" She asked.

 

"At Wing-ding? I'm still not sure." I replied.

 

"Come on Dara! I'll be going too later." Kiko asked and held both my hands.

 

"Ok sure." I gleefully said. She clapped her hands and hugged me. "Thank you."

 

_________________________________

 

Later that night,

 

I went with Donghae at the party. I tried to search for Bom but when I called her, she told me that she's somewhere else with her boyfriend. Yes, Bom and her scary-eyed-guy she's talking about was official now. Even though, I still don't meet this guy. I wanted to meet him but everytime Bom plans about it and tells it to Seunghyun, her boyfriend, he would always make excuses. But either way, I'm happy Bom looks happy and inspired with him.

 

"Donghae? Can you wait here? I'll just look for Kiko." I said. Donghae agreed and went to his friends.

 

I immediately searched for Kiko. I jerked when I heard my phone ringing.

 

I fished out my phone and saw Kiko's name. "Hello? Kiko?" I answered.

 

"Dara, meet me at the vacant lot outside the woods." She replied.

 

"What-why?" But Kiko already hanged up.

 

I looked at my phone curiously. Why does she sounded very weird? I decided to follow her and dashed my way outside the woods.

As soon as I reached the place, I hugged myself and gently rubbed my arms. I should have brought a jacket, I never thought tonight was cold. I waited for Kiko for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter