Chapter Four

Bent, Not Broken

Two days after meeting with YoungSaeng, YunHo had called to say the files were ready for print and he would be stopping by to deliver them. They arranged on a time in the afternoon (when YoungSaeng would be awake, and before KyuJong got back from work).

Making his way up the stairs to the apartment he'd visited several times before, YunHo found the door number he was looking for. Adjusting the bag he was carrying, he knocked on the door and waited.

The door opened after a few minutes, YoungSaeng looking up at a YunHo with a tense smile. "Hey, you're right on time as usual," he said, backing up to let YunHo in. "Can I get you anything to eat or drink or something?"

"No thanks, I'm fine," YunHo chuckled, stepping inside. He slipped off his shoes, placing them to the side. "How're you doing? The article coming along?"

"Yeah... just about done," YoungSaeng said, closing the door. "They upped the deadline of course, it's due tomorrow. Already sent me my next assignment. It's... definitely more interesting." Moving over to the couch, he sat down with a sigh. "Sit down, stay a little bit."

"Good, does that mean I'll be taking more interesting pictures too?" YunHo chuckled, sitting down beside him and placing his bag on the floor. "Or did you decide you want a photographer who doesn't set up meetings in busy parks."

"It's.... interesting alright," YoungSaeng said, pulling a pillow into his arms and hugging it. "I'm going to tell you what it is, and it's up to you if you want to take it or not. I'll understand if you don't." He couldn't even look at YunHo, his heartbeat racing with the man just inches away. "One of the editors wants an opinion piece on counter culture in Seoul... particularly gay culture in and around Itaewon."

"…Oh." YunHo blinked. "Okay…I'm kind of surprised they'd want an article about that considering how conservative the media is, but I'm in if you are. When's the deadline?"

"I've got... about three months to work on it," YoungSaeng said. "I don't really know why they want me to write it, but I will. They probably figure I have a gay roommate so I must know everything there is to know about gay people or something."

"Well, KyuJong would be a good start, but if they're looking for closer to Itaewon, maybe not," YunHo chuckled, leaning back against the couch. "I guess we'll be going to some gay bars in the next couple months."

"... Guess so," YoungSaeng nodded. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want. It's my story really."

"I'll still be taking the pictures, and I want to do the story justice. A picture can say a thousand words." YunHo shrugged. "You don't seem very happy about this assignment."

"I'm just not sure what to make of it," YoungSaeng said. "It's supposed to be an opinion piece... but I don't know what opinion I'm supposed to have."

"You don't have an opinion on the subject already? Or you're not sure what opinion the editor wants?" YunHo asked, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"I'm not sure what the editor wants," YoungSaeng said. "Usually he gives me a direction to go in, but he didn't this time. I don't know if I'm expected to promote gay culture or condemn it. I'd been asking for more creative freedom in pieces but this is a really dangerous topic to discuss. Not only for my career but the paper."

"If you're not comfortable with the subject, couldn't you ask for a new one?" YunHo frowned. "Honestly, whether you promote it or condemn it, there's bound to be negative feedback either way."

"I'm not going to turn it down, it's... it's a good opportunity for me and I shouldn't pass it up," YoungSaeng said. "I'm just a little nervous about it."

"You'll do a great job on it, I'm sure," YunHo smiled at YoungSaeng. "You always do."

"Guess we'll see," YoungSaeng said, looking away. "Kyu's going to be home soon... you want to stick around and have dinner with us?"

"If I'm invited, sure," YunHo's lips quirked slightly. "Oh…your files." He opened up his bag and pulled out a cd case, holding it out to YoungSaeng.

"I just invited you didn't I?" YoungSaeng said, laughing softly. Turning back, he took the case and clutched it tightly. "Thanks... I should... probably get started on dinner then. You can watch tv if you want, remote is right there," he said as he got to his feet, setting the case down on one of the side tables.

"That would be rude, is there anything I can do to help?" YunHo asked, looking up at YoungSaeng. "I'm a decent cook."

"No.. no, it's okay," YoungSaeng shook his head. "I'm fine, I don't need any help." Shuffling to the kitchen quickly, he sighed helplessly and leaned up against the fridge when he was finally alone. He truly was an idiot. Inviting YunHo to stay for dinner? Then what, drinks afterward? Too many of those and he'd be declaring his secret love for his straight friend on the living room floor. Hopefully, KyuJong would be home any second and be a buffer between himself and alcohol.

YoungSaeng's thoughts must have summoned him, because the front door unlocked and opened a few seconds later. "Saeng, I'm back," KyuJong called as he stepped into the apartment before pausing. He blinked at YunHo on the couch. "Oh. Hi."

"Hi KyuJong," YunHo smiled.

Closing the door behind him, KyuJong smiled in return. "Nice to see you. Where's Saeng?"

"In the kitchen, I was invited to stay for dinner, I hope that's okay?"

"Oh, yeah, of course!" KyuJong nodded, slipping off his shoes and placing his bag to the side.

Hearing KyuJong in the other room, YoungSaeng breathed a sigh of relief. Going to the door, he gave KyuJong the biggest tense smile he could and motioned him over. "Hi, can you help me for a second? I don't know where you put the uh... good spatula."

"…?" About to say that YoungSaeng had used the spatula just yesterday, KyuJong thought better of it. "Yeah, I'll be right there." He opened his bag and pulled out the empty lunch container from inside before heading into the kitchen.

"What's up?" he asked quietly, placing the container by the sink to wash.

"Don't let me drink tonight," YoungSaeng whispered, having grabbed KyuJong's shirt and looked up at him with wide eyes. "I shouldn't have invited him to stay but I'm the biggest idiot in the world and now he's here and I'm going to say something stupid I just know it."

Blinking repeatedly, KyuJong nodded and covered YoungSaeng's hands with his own. "Okay, I got it. Just try and relax, okay? If you relax, you won't be tempted to drink."

"How can I possibly relax when he's sitting in our living room," YoungSaeng said, obviously not coming close to relaxing.

"Hey," KyuJong whispered, pulling YoungSaeng's hands off his shirt and linking their fingers together. "Just close your eyes, and breath deeply. Nothing's going to happen. You're going to be funny and quirky and we'll enjoy a great dinner. I'm right here for you, okay?"

YoungSaeng closed his eyes as told, taking in a slow deep breath. "I'm not quirky," he muttered, squeezing KyuJong's hands tightly. When he opened his eyes again and looked at KyuJong, he gave a tentative smile. "Okay. I can do this. I can... but if I run away in the middle of dinner will you make something up for me?"

"Of course, but don't think of it that way. You're going to be fine." KyuJong swung their hands back and forth. "Do you want me to help you out in here, or go keep our guest company?"

"Go keep him company or he'll do something stupid like come in here and try to talk to me," YoungSaeng said, all but pushing KyuJong towards the door. "Him just being here is enough distraction."

"Don't burn the food, or I'm switching spots with you," KyuJong teased before he was propelled out of the kitchen. Continuing to walk as if he hadn't been shoved out the door, he dropped down onto the couch next to YunHo. "Hey, how've you been? Take pictures for any cute male models recently?" That earned a laugh, the two starting to talk and KyuJong keeping YunHo occupied so he wouldn't go check on YoungSaeng.

It was only because of KyuJong's friendly and disarming quality that dinner went smoothly. Every time YoungSaeng was feeling that anxious bubble start up, KyuJong would distract YunHo enough to give YoungSaeng time to calm himself again. All in all, dinner went nicely and by the time YunHo was leaving, YoungSaeng was completely at ease. He would have to really thank KyuJong for that somehow.

Once the door was closed with YunHo safely on the other side, YoungSaeng slumped face first onto the couch. "Remind me to never do that again," he complained.

"What are you talking about, it went fine," KyuJong smiled, locking the door and walking back to the couch. "You didn't even have to leave the room once." He nudged at YoungSaeng's legs; the other man was taking up the whole couch.

"Went fine for you," YoungSaeng said, shifting around so he was sitting up, legs drawn to his chest. "You just turned into Kyu the flirt and completely distracted him. While I on the other hand, narrowly avoided a panic attack. Next few weeks are going to be torture."

"Think of it this way. The more time you spend with him, the easier it'll get." KyuJong sat down next to YoungSaeng, wrapping his arm around YoungSaeng's shoulders. "You've gotten along with him all these years."

"I don't know, this next assignment is really going to test a lot of things for me," YoungSaeng said, leaning up against KyuJong and sighing. "I was assigned an opinion piece on gay culture in Seoul."

"Oh," KyuJong blinked, resting his head against YoungSaeng's. "Well, it's an interesting assignment. You've got some time to work on it, I hope?"

"A few months," YoungSaeng nodded. "Which will mean going to Itaewon and experiencing it for myself... and YunHo says he's going to come along. I don't know if this could have come at a worse time really."

Pursing his lips, KyuJong thought about that. "Actually, I think the timing could be just fine," he smiled at YoungSaeng. "You've got a few months, you can take this nice and slowly."

"And then YunHo will find out," YoungSaeng said, closing his eyes. "And he'll hate me. He won't look at me the same, will probably think I want to molest him or something... I don't know if I can do this Kyu."

"Saeng," KyuJong squeezed YoungSaeng's shoulder lightly. "You're jumping to conclusions. YunHo talks to me just fine; I honestly don't think he has much of a problem with gay people. You're just nervous, that's all."

"But you didn't lie to him about it, for years," YoungSaeng said. "He knew you were from the beginning... I've been lying to him for so long. Will you come with us? First time at least?"

"Of course, if it makes you feel better, of course I will," KyuJong nodded. He rubbed YoungSaeng's back slowly. "Don't ask me to show you around though, I'm not much of a club person."

"You've at least been to a club though... to a gay club," YoungSaeng amended. "Would you be afraid of running into JungMin at one though?"

KyuJong sobered, eyes lowering. "…Yeah. We'll just avoid going to Clouds though, if that's fine with you."

"It's fine with me," YoungSaeng said, taking KyuJong's hand and holding it lightly. "I'm... really not trying to pry in this Kyu... but have you tried calling him?"

"There's no point, he said he wouldn't pick up," KyuJong shook his head. "JungMin doesn't change his mind on things like this."

"And what if he did pick up?" YoungSaeng asked. "Would you want to talk to him? I know you miss him... You can't tell me you don't."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he misses me," KyuJong shook his head. "I'm just…giving it time. If he wants to talk to me, he will…otherwise, I'll just have to move on."

"I think you're both stubborn," YoungSaeng said with a frown. "And both idiots too. Not that I'm one to talk but even I think you're both being ridiculous."

KyuJong bristled a little at that, letting go of YoungSaeng's hand. "It wasn't working from the start. Just drop it, please."

"I'm not going to drop it," YoungSaeng said, looking at him. "You haven't been yourself since you broke up and you know it. I'm worried about you Kyu."

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me," KyuJong looked away. "I'm just tired from work."

"You can't lie to me, you're my best friend," YoungSaeng said, his shoulders slumping. "Kyu... I'm going to worry about you because you're not happy. I can't do anything to fix that, and I would if I could." Shaking his head, he got to his feet, rubbing at his temple. "I'm going to drop this for now, but I'm going to say again that you need to call him and talk to him. Even if he doesn't answer, at least you tried. You need the closure on this."

"There already was closure," KyuJong closed his eyes, shaking his head. "We broke up."

"That wasn't closure, that was you both getting into a fight and saying things you didn't mean," YoungSaeng said. "I'm going to bed, before I start drinking again. Goodnight Kyu."

"Goodnight, Saeng," KyuJong said quietly. He listened to YoungSaeng leave the room, curling up on the couch once he was alone.

And he'd thought he could get through the day without crying, he reflected as the tears spilled down his cheeks. He sniffled quietly, arms finding a pillow and wrapping around it. It was going to be another long, sleepless night.

 

 

 

 

 

JongWoon paced, something he did when he was uncomfortable and unhappy. Phone to his ear, his hand was scrunching into his hair in frustration. "Yeah, Dad... I know, can I just...? Can I explain please? Yes, I know... Please... Dad... Dad... Can we talk about this?" Throwing his hand up in exasperation, he looked at the ceiling, clenching and unclenching his jaw. "Okay, fine. We'll see you tomorrow." Hanging up, he slumped into a chair and let his head drop onto the dining room table.

"That sounded like it hurt," RyeoWook commented, leaning out of the other room. He had been in the living room ironing out his uniform for work. "What's going on, is everything okay?"

"Huh?" JongWoon looked up, blinking at RyeoWook. No, everything wasn't okay but he didn't need to know that. "Yeah... my dad's just on a trip I guess. We have to go to dinner with him tomorrow."

"Oh, okay," RyeoWook smiled. "Will your mom be there? I can make those fruit tarts she liked." He stepped into the dining room to wrap his arms around JongWoon from behind and rest his cheek against the older man's hair.

"He didn't say," JongWoon said, closing his eyes. "But make them just in case." Every little bit could help. "Speaking of which," he turned a little to look at RyeoWook. "Maybe it's time I finally meet your parents? I mean, we're getting married and all."

RyeoWook blinked down at JongWoon, pulling back a little. "Uh…well…I guess, but there's no rush really. It's not like they're going anywhere."

"No, but I'm sure they're curious as to who their son in law is going to be," JongWoon said. "You... have told them right?"

"Told them what," RyeoWook asked, looking somewhere across the room.

"...Wookie," JongWoon got to his feet, taking RyeoWook by the shoulders so he could look at him properly. "You have told your parents that you're getting married, haven't you?"

RyeoWook was trying to avoid JongWoon's eyes. "…I haven't gotten around to it yet, they're very busy and I haven't talked to them in a long time."

Sighing a little, JongWoon pulled RyeoWook into a hug, kissing his forehead. "Well, maybe it's a good time to meet your parents anyway. That way we can tell them together?"

RyeoWook tensed, pulling back enough to look up at JongWoon with a forced smile. "No, it's better I tell them on my own. Really. You can, uh…meet them afterwards."

"...Okay," JongWoon blinked at him. "You know your parents best but um... do you think they wouldn't be happy for us or something?"

"It's…" RyeoWook exhaled slowly, looking away again. "…They don't know I'm gay."

"...Wookie," JongWoon's eyes widened at that, letting his arms drop away. "You told me they knew."

"I told you that I was going to tell them, not the same," RyeoWook mumbled, not able to look at JongWoon.

"And that was years ago!" JongWoon said, unable to help the volume of his voice. "What have you told them about where you're living? About who you're living with?"

"I told them I was living with two friends," RyeoWook answered. "It's not like they've ever visited or anything."

"And what if they had? What if they decided on a whim they wanted to come to the city to see their son?" JongWoon said, starting to pace again. "There's only two rooms in the apartment, and one of them doesn't even have a bed! You would have told them you sleep on the floor? My god... Wookie... we're going to get married. Are you going to tell them even then? If I ever get to meet them will you just introduce me as your roommate and not your husband?"

"I didn't know a week ago I was getting married!" RyeoWook argued, voice rising. "You've had time to think about this, I haven't, and I know I'm going to have to tell them. I was hoping…I don't know, I was hoping I'd have more time!"

"Three ing years seems like enough time to me!" JongWoon countered. "Were you hoping we'd break up so you wouldn't have to tell your parents you liked sleeping with men?"

"How can you even say that?!" RyeoWook stared at JongWoon, hurt. "Is that really what you think of me? Just because your parents were fine with you being gay doesn't mean everyone has it like that, Kim JongWoon!"

"Contrary to what you think, my parents aren't in fact okay with it," JongWoon said, crossing his arms. "In fact, they hope every day I'll get over this little 'phase' I'm in and settle down with one of the girls they pick out for me. But I still told them, whether they like it or not. You hid this from me RyeoWook, didn't keep me informed about it and that hurts. Why couldn't you just tell me?"

"Because I wanted to deal with it on my own, it's my family so it's my problem." RyeoWook turned away from the older man. "They're very religious…they'd probably think I'm being tempted by the devil or something."

"Then you should have told me," JongWoon said, calming down, putting his hands on RyeoWook's shoulders. "Wookie... I know it's hard to come out to your parents, especially ones who you know won't accept it. I just want to know what's going on... you don't have to do this on your own."

RyeoWook looked down at the floor, arms crossed over his chest. "I'm sorry I never told you. I've been trying to figure out how to tell them…and I can't come up with anything that won't end badly. I guess I was hoping they would…change their view or something, if I waited long enough."

"You and I both know that people like that don't just change overnight," JongWoon said, pressing himself up against RyeoWook's back, arms going around his waist. "I'm here if you need help, you don't have to do anything alone."

"Thank you," RyeoWook said quietly, covering one of JongWoon's hands with his own. "This is something I have to do alone though…I just need a bit more time. I promise I'll tell them well before the wedding."

"Just... as long as you let me know what's going on," JongWoon said, kissing the side of RyeoWook's head. "Don't keep me in the dark about this."

"Okay…I'm sorry," RyeoWook sighed, turning around in JongWoon's grip to wrap his arms tightly around the older man. He rested his cheek against JongWoon's shoulder. "I wasn't hoping that we'd break up so I didn't have to tell them…you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm just a little scared."

"I know, and I'm sorry I said that," JongWoon replied, cuddling him close. "I was just a little wound up after the conversation with my dad, I am sorry for yelling at you. I don't blame you for being scared, I was there too once. I'm scared too, I'm scared if you go to tell your parents on your own they'll kidnap you and send you to one of those healing places that try to turn gay people straight."

"They can't make me go there," RyeoWook murmured, closing his eyes. "But I don't want you to be there with me when I tell them, because I don't know how they're going to react and I don't want you to be hurt from it."

"Hey, there's nothing they can say or do that would hurt me," JongWoon said softly. "But they can hurt you and that's why I'm worried. I don't want you to be hurt, I want to be able to protect you."

"You're always protecting me," RyeoWook replied, holding onto JongWoon for a long moment before pulling back and kissing his fiancé. "I'll be fine…promise. I've got a wedding to look forward to. How are we doing that, by the way? Gay marriage…isn't legal in Korea, is it going to be a mock wedding?"

"We'll go somewhere where it is legal, even if we can't get recognized by our own country, I want to be recognized somewhere," JongWoon said.

"That'll be expensive though," RyeoWook frowned, looking up at JongWoon.

"And? You don't have to worry about paying for it," JongWoon said, leaning down to give RyeoWook a light kiss. "You just worry about the details, let me worry about how it's getting paid for."

Returning the kiss, RyeoWook wrinkled his nose a little at JongWoon. "You know I'm going to worry about that anyways, because one of us has to. Promise me you won't go too overboard, okay? Getting married is already more than I've ever hoped for."

"I promise," JongWoon chuckled, wrapping his arms tight around RyeoWook's waist and lifting him up. "Getting married is the most important thing, I won't forget that."

Squawking, RyeoWook hit JongWoon's shoulder even as he grinned. "Put me down you goof! If you drop me, I'm sabotaging your dinner with habanero peppers."

"I'm not going to drop you," JongWoon laughed, making sure he wasn't really in any danger of dropping RyeoWook as he carried him towards the bedroom. "Well, maybe onto the bed."

"I still have to make dinner at some point," RyeoWook informed JongWoon, smiling. "Or you're only eating at ten tonight."

"I'll take my chances," JongWoon chuckled. He'd just kicked their bedroom door open when he heard the front door open and close with a slam. Groaning, he slowly put RyeoWook down. "Guess we have company tonight."

"That JungMin?" RyeoWook blinked as he was deposited back on the ground. "He hasn't been home for a couple days." Taking JongWoon's hand, he pulled the older man back out to where they could see the front door. "Hey, JungMin! …You don't look so good."

JongWoon thought that was the understatement of the century, his eyes widening at the state JungMin was in. Hair disheveled, soiled spots on his clothes, and black circles around his eyes. It didn't even look like JungMin had heard RyeoWook, stumbling a little down the hall. "...Min?" JongWoon frowned, watching as he approached. "Are you okay?"

JungMin looked up, tottering unsteadily on wobbly legs. "...Fine, just... fine." His words were slurred and JongWoon could smell the stench of alcohol from where they were. "Sleep... need," JungMin fell into the door of the guest room, his hands fumbling at the door knob unsuccessfully.

"Min!" RyeoWook let go of JongWoon's hand to rush to JungMin's side, hands pulling the taller man up and trying to get him back to his feet. "What in the world happened, you look like someone tossed you in the dumpster. Here, can you lean on me, we'll get you in bed." He looked at JongWoon for help, unable to get JungMin standing on his own while the man was dead weight.

It looked like JungMin was going to pass out right there, the way his eyes kept rolling into the back of his head before he jerked back awake. "He's going to have the worst headache when he wakes up," JongWoon said, helping RyeoWook. Getting his shoulder under JungMin's arm, he helped lift him back up to standing and they maneuvered JungMin into the room. "Get his shoes off Wookie," he said when they'd got him onto the pull out bed, ing JungMin's shirt and pulling it off. "Maybe we should just burn these clothes, I don't think they're getting clean."

"I'll see what I can do with them, maybe they can be saved, if not we'll get rid of them," RyeoWook frowned, pulling off JungMin's shoes and socks. "I should have called to check on him when he didn't come back…has he been at a club or something this whole time, he smells like someone poured soju on him."

"Among other things," JongWoon said, eyeing the bruises and scratches on JungMin's torso. "Are those... hickeys? God JungMin, what have you been doing."

"Fun," JungMin murmured, rolling away from them and coiling around a pillow.

"Okay, I was a little worried about him before, but this is bad," JongWoon said, draping a blanket over JungMin and looking at RyeoWook. "You have KyuJong's number still?"

"Uh…yeah, I think so," RyeoWook nodded, brow furrowed. Watching JungMin, he took JongWoon's hand and pulled him out of the room before closing the door behind them. "You think we should give him a call?"

"I don't know, I don't like the idea of prying into his business but... I've never seen him like that," JongWoon said, looking at the closed door. "We should keep KyuJong's number around though, just in case. I'd hate to have to call him to let him know JungMin's in the hospital for alcohol poisoning."

Frowning, RyeoWook nodded. "We'll talk to JungMin about this when he wakes up," he said quietly, looking up at JongWoon. "Hopefully it's just a one-time thing. If it happens again though, I'm giving KyuJong a call. Maybe he'll be able to talk some sense into Min."

"It could just be a one time thing, it's the first real relationship JungMin's ever had," JongWoon said, putting an arm around RyeoWook's shoulders. "Probably doesn't know how to cope with being dumped. We'll talk to him when he wakes up... though we should probably keep an eye on him just in case."

"Yeah," RyeoWook nodded, sighing. "Guess I'm ordering hangover soup tomorrow morning. Speaking of food, I have to make dinner." He leaned up and pressed a kiss to JongWoon's lips. "He'll be fine with some rest." He hoped.

"Oh.. right... dinner," JongWoon pouted. "Damn JungMin, always interrupting at the worst times."

RyeoWook chuckled. "You can deal for one night, our friend's more important." He patted JongWoon's cheek before turning and heading into the kitchen. "No sneaking snacks before dinner!"

"Snacks aren't what I wanted!" JongWoon called after him. He scowled at the guest room door for good measure before following RyeoWook into the kitchen. Not that he would offer to help, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to distract Ryeowook.

 

 

 


 

 

Wow, so many views and subscribers already! :D You guys are awesome!

Please subscribe, upvote and/or comment if you enjoyed the chapter! It really means a lot to us.

 

@Forever5501: Lol Min's...having some issues of his own right now >.>;; And I love your spazzes no matter where you do it <333 /glomps

@Heokvitka: HyunJoong will come in later xD Funny fact...we didn't intend for this story to be HyunSaeng. Hyun was supposed to come in, stick around for a few chapters, and leave. So he isn't really here in the very beginning...but well, he didn't exactly want to leave when we told him to. JungMin's coping with the breakup in his own way, doesn't mean it's exactly the BEST way to go about it... >.>;; And glad to hear you liked Waking Up! I was rereading that today lol. And Unlock was a story between myself and a different writer, not Kat (saengiephile), but it was fun too xD So is AFF where the people who used to go on Gyonggo are now? Gyonggo fic comm is so dead :(

@ping501: Lol we warned there was substance abuse in this story... /o\;; And LOL yes, SungMin the bad influence. But he turned good in The Sworn!!! And Saengie's pretty convinced it's his fault HeeBon died :( /hugs him

@aquakittie: No, drugs is NEVER the answer...but people don't always do the right things in real life :( Lots of people do drugs for various reasons. Both us writers are very against drug use.

@Forest_pixi: That's pretty right...JungMin's never been in an actual relationship before Kyu, he doesn't really know how to handle being dumped :( Part of Saeng's self-hate is because a lot of lgbtq people have internalized homophobia (including myself until recently). He's got a lot he needs to let go, and it's not an easy road at all. 

@tehreem: Lol he probably will regret it later ;D Like now, considering the state he's in. We'll have to see if that's enough to keep him out of trouble or not.

@Knarie_bubble: Yeahhh JungMin's in a bit of trouble now /o\ And seriously, for years? :O You read our stories on LJ too? That's so awesome!! We always love finding readers like this xD Thanks for stopping by and commenting <33