Chapter Eighteen

Bent, Not Broken

JongWoon took a deep breath, hands clenched tightly at his side. "Where are you going?" he asked, glancing towards him.

"Out." RyeoWook slipped the shoes on, grabbing his keys. "Leave you to your home." The young man opened the front door and stepped out, shutting it behind him.

"...Wook, wait," JongWoon sighed, going to the door and opening it. He caught up to RyeoWook at the elevator, glad that it hadn't arrived yet. "Wook, I'm sorry... can we go back inside and talk please?" he said, trying to keep his voice down.

"Why?" RyeoWook turned back to JongWoon, angry tears in the corners of his eyes. "You didn't want to talk about JungMin being there. You just told him to get out."

"I'm sorry Wook, I haven't forgiven him yet," JongWoon said, shaking his head. "He betrayed our trust. I know you and him have a long history, I get that... I don't know him like you do and I don't trust him right now. I want us to be safe in our home... I'm sorry."

"So it's our home again?" RyeoWook folded his arms across his chest, looking away. "You don't trust him…but I thought you would at least trust me."

"Wook... I would have at least liked to have talked about it before you let him in," JongWoon said, touching RyeoWook's arm. "It's our home, it always will be."

"I didn't know he was coming over, and you weren't exactly around to ask," RyeoWook said quietly.

"Okay, but it's not like it was the first time he's been by," JongWoon said. "I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier, you know how my dad gets. When he wants me for something then I have to go."

"…Yeah." RyeoWook didn't look at JongWoon as he turned back towards the apartment, walking slowly. "What did he even want."

"I don't even want to bore you with it," JongWoon said, following RyeoWook to the door. He didn't want to bore RyeoWook with the details of the investors meeting he'd been forced to attend, mostly because RyeoWook didn't need to know he was being groomed to run his father's company. "Just... inheritance stuff."

RyeoWook was quiet as they stepped back into the apartment, slipping off his shoes and heading into the kitchen. "Inheritance stuff?" His eyes were wary as he glanced back at JongWoon, watching his expression.

"Yeah, what my brother and I will get when my parents die in sixty years," JongWoon shrugged.

Biting on the inside of his cheek, RyeoWook turned back to the stove and rescued the noodles, taking them off the burner. "…Okay. JongWoon…JungMin's apologized for what's happened, and if you were to talk to him about it without yelling, he'd apologize to you too. He's trying to get back up on his feet now, and I want to help him when he needs help. Not push him away."

Pushing a hand through his hair, JongWoon sighed. "... Alright, next time I see him I won't yell and let him talk. I won't kick him out. But I swear Wook if he does anything like that again, best friend or not, that's it."

"I think he's learned his lesson. He has his own place now…in all the time I've known JungMin, he's never had his own apartment or anything, he's always stayed with other people. I really think he's trying this time." RyeoWook dumped out the water from the noodles, setting the pot down and opening it to look inside. He'd made far more than needed, excited to have company.

"Well... if you say he's turned himself around, then good," JongWoon nodded, coming up behind RyeoWook to put his arm around his waist. "I'm sorry. You can call him if you want, he probably hasn't made it to the train yet."

"He won't come back now. You're scary when you yell at people." RyeoWook glanced over his shoulder at JongWoon.

"Not nearly as scary as you are when you get mad," JongWoon said, lip quirking slightly. "Call him. Tell him I'm sorry and he can come back. I won't throw him out. I know how much you've missed him... and maybe I was a little jealous about how close you guys are as friends."

"He's been my best friend for years. But I'm also marrying you, not him." Closing the lid on the pot, RyeoWook turned around in JongWoon's arms to lean up and brush his lips against the older man's a little. "I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"And I'm sorry for yelling at you, and at him," JongWoon said, returning the light kiss. "And.. hey," he crouched down enough to look level with RyeoWook, "this is your home, no matter what."

Meeting JongWoon's eyes, RyeoWook finally gave a small smile. "I don't want to be anywhere else." He touched JongWoon's cheek lightly before separating from his fiancé and going into the other room. He picked up the phone and dialed, doubtful that JungMin would come back at this point but guessing there was no harm to trying.

JungMin answered on the second ring, the sound of a train passing by in the background. "Hey, he kick you out too?" he asked, clearly joking.

"Min," RyeoWook sighed softly at the tease, but the corners of his lips quirked. "Sorry about all that…are you still around or already on the train? The offer for lunch is still open."

"...You didn't kill him did you?" JungMin asked, wary. "I mean.. you don't have to tell me or anything I just want to know what I'd be... eating."

"Hyung!" RyeoWook exclaimed, wrinkling his nose. "That's just gross. No, he's still alive, and he said you can come back."

"He did? Seems a rather sudden change of heart. Are things okay? You guys were yelling when I left."

"Yeah…we're fine now," RyeoWook glanced towards the kitchen. "It's up to you, just wanted to let you know you won't be maimed or anything if you come back."

"Well... I wasn't really looking forward to the noodle cup I had waiting for me at home, and I would never pass up one of your meals Wook. I'll be back in a few minutes. You're sure it's okay?"

"Just go easy on that sense of humor," RyeoWook smiled softly. "We did a little bit of that 'communication' thing you and I were talking about earlier."

"Maybe I should have stuck around and seen how that works," JungMin drawled. "I'll see you in a bit. and uh... thanks, for sticking up for me."

"Hey, you're my best friend. Don't take too long, or lunch will get cold." RyeoWook hung up before heading into the kitchen to finish up. "He's on his way back."

"Alright, I'll go change then," JongWoon said, holding out his hand to RyeoWook to pull him into another kiss. "He can't stay all night though, you and I need some alone time later so I can really apologize to you."

RyeoWook's lips curled into the kiss and he returned it. "He's just here for lunch. We'll have all tonight to ourselves, promise." He wrapped his arms around JongWoon in a tight hug before letting go.

"Good. Maybe I'll take you out to a proper restaurant tonight," JongWoon said, ing his shirt as he left the kitchen. "Maybe we can go shopping too, I think it's time we got a new bed."

"What's wrong with our current bed?" RyeoWook blinked, turning to watch him go. That reminded him of the issue he'd discovered the other day. "…Oh! JongWoon, your card was declined when I went for groceries on Sunday. I tried calling in to see if someone got into your account, but I'm not the account owner so they won't talk to me."

JongWoon nearly tripped, catching himself on the wall. "My... what?" he blinked, turning back to look at RyeoWook. He was at least two shades paler and he blinked rapidly. "My card.... my credit card? That... that can't be right. Is the card expired?"

"No, it's not expiring for another year," RyeoWook frowned, watching JongWoon. "Can you call in when you have time? I'm worried someone might have hacked it."

"Yeah... I'll... have to call my dad," JongWoon said, lips thinning. "It's his account really, I mean it's in my name but it's... he's the one that takes care of it. I'll call him. Probably just a misunderstanding or something. It'll be fine."

"…I thought it was yours?" RyeoWook looked confused. "What do you mean a misunderstanding?"

"Well, yeah, it's mine but.. kind of?" JongWoon frowned, rubbing at the back of his head. "It's tied to my dad's credit account, and he pays for it so... maybe a bill didn't get paid or something I don't know. I'll ask him and get it straightened out."

"All right…" RyeoWook watched him. "Tell me whatever happens, okay?"

"Of course, and it's not like it's my only card," JongWoon said, turning back to leave the kitchen. "Don't worry Wook, it's fine."

"…You're acting strange, JongWoon," RyeoWook followed his fiancé. "I know you, and you're not being honest with me right now. You tell me not to worry, but you're very worried."

"Well why wouldn't I be? You tell me my card was declined, a card attached to a very large account so yeah, it's a little worrying," JongWoon said. "I don't know why it was declined, I don't know what's going on okay? Maybe it was hacked and no one knows yet."

"Then don't tell me not to worry." RyeoWook took JongWoon's hand. "You like to brush me off when it comes to money, but we're getting married soon. We have to start dealing with these things together, so let me worry with you."

"I don't want you to have to worry about money though," JongWoon said. "There shouldn't be any money worries. I'll get this sorted, and in the mean time I have other cards I can give you. Please, don't worry about the card."

"Whether there should be or not, if there is, we'll worry about it together." RyeoWook turned JongWoon towards him, smiling at the older man. "I agreed to share my life with you…we'll face any problems together. Okay?"

"..I know, I just... I want to make sure your life is worry free is all," JongWoon said, sighing a little. He leaned in to give RyeoWook a light kiss, just as the door buzzer went off.

Returning the kiss, RyeoWook pulled back with a small smirk. "I don't want a worry free life if you can't have one too. Go change, hurry, we have a guest." He spun JongWoon around and propelled the taller man into the bedroom, shutting the door after him with a laugh. Then he went to open the apartment door for JungMin.

Leaning up against the door frame, JungMin looked beyond RyeoWook once the door was open. "You're sure it's okay for me to enter the lion's den?"

"He might roar like a lion, but he's more of a kitty. You're fine, Min." RyeoWook took his friend's hand and pulled him in slowly. "Sorry…about all that."

"You don't need to apologize for anything," JungMin said, letting himself be pulled in reluctantly.

"That's one thing we agree on, JungMin," JongWoon said as he came out of the hall. "Wook isn't the one who needs to apologize."

RyeoWook looked back at JongWoon with a small frown. "Can he make it past the doorway at least?"

"No, I'm allowed to be a little firm on this," JongWoon said, crossing his arms. He and JungMin regarded each other for a moment, the latter squeezing RyeoWook's hand a little before letting go.

"I've been meaning to talk to you JongWoon... about what happened," JungMin said, his expression solemn. "I am truly sorry for what I put you both through, and you have my word nothing like that will ever happen again."

JongWoon's expression was grim, but he nodded. "It better not JungMin. I'll call the police if I see drugs in our home again."

RyeoWook looked between them both. It would be a long, long time before JongWoon could forgive JungMin, but at least this was a start. "I'll finish up with lunch," he said quietly, stepping back towards the kitchen. "We're glad you're doing better now, hyung."

"Thanks," JungMin gave RyeoWook a half smile. Even if JongWoon accepted his presence there, he still felt incredibly uncomfortable. At least until RyeoWook was out of sight and JongWoon punched him in the arm.

"I mean it, don't up," JongWoon said keeping his voice low and pointing a finger at JungMin. "He doesn't need that. Not now, not ever. Be a better friend."

"I will," JungMin said, rubbing at his arm. "He's my best friend, I won't do that again."

"Alright, I'm trusting you because he trusts you," JongWoon said, going to the couch and taking a seat. JungMin followed to the other couch. Maybe that was all that had been needed, JongWoon far more friendly than he had been twenty minutes ago. By the time lunch was ready, the two were back to joking around with each other. JungMin was pretty sure he wasn't a hundred percent in the clear, but he'd prove to them both and himself that he'd changed. He couldn't stand the idea of RyeoWook not believing in him.

 

 

 

Two days later, RyeoWook's birthday finally rolled around. But as luck would have it, he'd gotten soaked in a sudden downpour the day before on his way back from university. With monsoon season underway, it was only going to get worse.

When he woke up the next day, it was only around noon; he'd overslept. Sniffling a little and shivering under the blankets, RyeoWook opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing at his eyes.

The other side of the bed was empty, JongWoon not there. But there were tell-tale sounds emanating from the kitchen that he was home, and probably making a mess.

"…JongWoon?" RyeoWook called, his voice coming out as little more than a croak. Frowning and pushing off the blankets, he climbed out of bed and made his way out of the bedroom. "JongWoon?" He leaned into the kitchen doorway.

It looked like a flour bomb had been set off in the kitchen, JongWoon looking up from the mixing bowl he was working with and blinking at RyeoWook. "Hey, you're up. I thought you were going to sleep all day."

"I didn't mean to sleep in," RyeoWook blinked, looking around the kitchen. Thankfully for JongWoon, he was too under-the-weather to scold his fiancé for the mess. "…What are you doing, and you're going to clean all this up, right?"

"It's uh... it's a surprise," JongWoon said, wiping his hands on a dish rag. "Of course I'll clean it up, you'd kill me if I ruined your kitchen."

"As long as you remember that." RyeoWook peered at JongWoon. Anything that involved JongWoon in the kitchen and the word 'surprise' instantly made him suspicious. "Am I allowed to come in for a glass of water, or are you going to chase me out with the whisk?"

"Uh... I'll bring you one, how about that?" JongWoon said, shooing him out with a hand. "Go sit down, it's your birthday so I'm going to wait on you hand and foot today."

"Well, now I'm worried. Don't set the apartment on fire, okay?" RyeoWook smiled tiredly at the older man before disappearing from the kitchen doorway, coughing. Deciding the apartment was way too cold, he pulled a blanket out of the bedroom and made a cocoon on the living room couch.

JongWoon brought out the glass of water shortly after, setting it on the coffee table. "You want some breakfast or something?"

"Not really." RyeoWook opened his eyes, watching JongWoon. "How long have you been up?"

"A couple of hours," JongWoon shrugged. "You sure you don't need anything?"

"I'd say a kiss, but I think I have a cold," RyeoWook sniffled a little. "Can I have a birthday hug at least?"

"Of course," JongWoon chuckled, sitting down next to him. "What'd you go and get a cold for on your birthday?"

"Not my fault, it was monsooning last night and I broke my umbrella." RyeoWook leaned against JongWoon, trying to burrow himself against his fiancé's side. He missed JongWoon a lot, the older man had spent far too much time away lately.

"Well you want me to go and get you some soup then?"

"No," RyeoWook shook his head, wrapping his arms around JongWoon's waist. "You're not going anywhere today…right?"

"Wasn't planning on it," JongWoon replied, putting an arm around RyeoWook's shoulder. "Though I'll have to get us food at some point."

"Can get delivery." RyeoWook closed his eyes, burying his face against JongWoon's arm. "I missed you."

"Missed you too," JongWoon replied, sighing a little. "I'm sorry my dad's been so weird lately and needs me to do all this stupid stuff. I think he's freaking out about us getting married or something."

"Oh." RyeoWook's gaze lowered. "It's okay though, right? I mean…we both know he wouldn't be freaking out if you were marrying someone else."

"Don't think like that," JongWoon said, squeezing RyeoWook's shoulder. "It'll be fine. He'll relax once he realizes it's happening and he can't stop it."

"I'll still worry," RyeoWook gave JongWoon a tired smile, looking up at him. "Just like you always worry about things. I don't want you to get into trouble because of me."

"I'd gladly get in trouble for you," JongWoon said, pressing a kiss to RyeoWook's forehead. "Everything will be fine."

"Okay," RyeoWook whispered, smile fond as he looked up at JongWoon. He reached up, absently brushing the flour off of JongWoon's hair. "I smell something burning though, might want to fix that."

"Don't want to burn down the apartment," JongWoon snorted, getting to his feet and disappeared into the kitchen.

"If it catches on fire, you can't stop me from going in there, surprise or not," RyeoWook called after JongWoon before breaking into a coughing fit. When it finally stopped, he burrowed himself further in the blankets. He hated being sick.

It was after lunch time and still a bit before dinner before JongWoon remerged once again from the kitchen. They had ordered delivery for lunch and once the boxes and utensils had been cleared away he'd spent the better part of an hour in the kitchen without letting RyeoWook know what he was doing.

Considering JongWoon was marrying a pastry chef, he was pretty sure RyeoWook already knew what he was up to but he wanted to do this right. Setting the spatula down, JongWoon grimaced at his creation. It wasn't anything like what RyeoWook would bring home, but JongWoon had made it himself from scratch. It was the least he could do since buying gifts this year were out of the question.

Picking up the glass plate, JongWoon left the kitchen to rejoin RyeoWook on the couch. "Don't laugh," he said, lips forming a pout as he set the chocolate cake down on the coffee table.

Curled up and buried in blankets, RyeoWook opened his eyes when he heard JongWoon's voice. Blinking blearily at his fiancé, RyeoWook's lips curved into a wide smile when he saw what JongWoon was carrying. "Why would I laugh?" He sat up straighter, rearranging his blankets so there was room for JongWoon on the couch too.

Of course he'd had an idea of what JongWoon was taking so long on in the kitchen, but a large part of him had half-expected the older man to give up, call for whatever he was baking and pretend it was from him. Seeing the clearly homemade chocolate cake sitting on the table, his smile grew and eyes brightened. "You made it for me…all by yourself?"

"Well... yeah," JongWoon said, retaking his seat. "I make no guarantees it's edible though. The icing is, that came out of a can."

Maybe it was a good thing RyeoWook had a cold, and wouldn't be able to taste it well anyways. Looking from the cake to JongWoon, he wrapped his arms around JongWoon in a tight hug. "Thank you…thank you for making it for me, you're so sweet. Can I try a piece?"

"Sure, I'll go get something to cut it with," JongWoon said, returning the hug. "Unless you want to eat it with your hands?"

"No, because that'll just turn it into a cake fight," RyeoWook chuckled. "I wouldn't do that to your hard work. Does this mean you'll be helping me in the kitchen now?" he teased.

"Wait to ask that again after you've tasted it," JongWoon said, getting to his feet to go back to the kitchen again. He returned with a knife and a couple plates as well as forks. "I'm sorry, we don't have any candles, you going to make a wish anyway?"

"Of course I will." RyeoWook shifted around on the couch so he could try the cake, smiling widely. "Hurry up, I want to try your handiwork."

"Don't know why you're so excited," JongWoon said, cutting a piece of the cake and handing it to him on a plate. "It's going to be awful."

"I'm excited because you made me a cake for my birthday," RyeoWook took the plate, picking up the fork. "I know you're not comfortable in the kitchen, and don't have much experience cooking…but you did it anyways, for me. That's why I'm excited."

"Well.. it's the least I could do," JongWoon said, sitting back down. "I figured you'd like that more than something expensive."

"So you're listening to me about that now?" RyeoWook chuckled, breaking off a piece of cake to taste it. With JongWoon's track record in the kitchen, he'd actually been expecting something much worse than what he got. Sure, the batter hadn't been mixed completely and there were several lumps of flour, and he had a feeling JongWoon had used tablespoons of salt instead of teaspoons, but it was edible. And very sweet. "Mmm. Do we have anymore chocolate left in the house?"

"Uh... possibly?" JongWoon blinked at the question. "Why?"

Chuckling, RyeoWook finished the mouthful before leaning over to kiss JongWoon's cheek. "It's delicious. I'm just wondering if all the chocolate is a hint I should be gaining weight."

JongWoon frowned at that, leaning back. "Why would I do that? Haven't I told you I think you're perfect?"

"I was just joking." RyeoWook's eyes softened. "But thank you. I'm not, but if you think so, then that's more than enough for me."

"You are Wook, and one day I hope you can realize that you are," JongWoon said.

"You talk too much." RyeoWook took advantage of JongWoon's chatter to shove a forkful of cake into his open mouth.

JongWoon flailed at the sudden cake in his mouth, scowling at RyeoWook as he chewed. "I thought you liked it when I talked," he said when he finally swallowed.

"I do, but not what you're talking about right now. Eat cake instead. See, it's not as bad as you think." RyeoWook wiped away a bit of chocolate from the corner of JongWoon's mouth.

"It's not as good as yours," JongWoon replied, trying to nip at RyeoWook's finger.

"I've had more practice than you. When I first met you, you would have never tried cooking anything on your own," RyeoWook grinned, tapping his fingers against JongWoon's lower lip and avoiding the playful bites.

"That's because my parents never let me anywhere near the kitchen," JongWoon snorted. "They figured I'd find a nice wife who would hire a cook to make my meals. Like my dad did."

"But what's the fun in that? Where's the fulfillment? I like your cake far more than I would a cake someone else made…because you made it for me with your own two hands." RyeoWook rested his head against JongWoon's shoulder, breaking off another piece of the cake to eat.

"Exactly," JongWoon's lips quirked slightly as he put an arm around RyeoWook's shoulder. "This is why I love you so much Wook. You're so practical."

"I'm too practical," RyeoWook chuckled quietly. "And you're extravagant, so hey, we balance each other out…wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah... that's what I'd say," JongWoon said softly, kissing the side of RyeoWook's head. "You keep me grounded."

RyeoWook finished his piece of cake and put the plate down on the table before burrowing himself into JongWoon's side. "I love you, JongWoon," he whispered. "You make everything worth it."

"Hm?" JongWoon turned a little so they could get more comfortable. "Everything like what?"

"Just…everything." RyeoWook shifted when JongWoon did, pulling his cocoon of blankets around them both and settling in. He looked like he was going to fall asleep against JongWoon, warm and comfortable. "I don't know how else to say it."

"I'm not sure what you mean, but I guess I'll take it," JongWoon chuckled. "I don't know where I'd be right now if it wasn't for you."

"Neither do I." RyeoWook watched his fingers draw invisible shapes against JongWoon's chest. "You would tell me if you ever regretted this, right?"

"How could I possibly regret anything?" JongWoon said, running a hand through RyeoWook's hair. "That's not a realistic question, it's like asking me if I regret being born."

RyeoWook snorted quietly, closing his eyes with a soft sigh. "Sorry…I think it's the cold talking. I hate being sick."

"And that's why you're not allowed to get sick," JongWoon said matter of factly. "I mean... who's going to take care of me now?"

"I don't know..." RyeoWook murmured teasingly. "That cake wasn't a total disaster like you said it was, so maybe you can help out in the kitchen from now on."

"You and I both know that would end badly," JongWoon said. "You seem like you're going to fall asleep on top of me, do you want to go back to bed?"

"I'm comfy here," the younger man's arms tightened around JongWoon. "If I go back to bed you're going to disappear on me again."

"What are you talking about? It's your birthday, I'm not going anywhere today," JongWoon said, eyes tightening slightly. "I was going to pamper you and wait on you hand and foot all day and take you out to a nice dinner."

"I don't need a fancy dinner or a servant for the day." RyeoWook opened tired eyes and tilted his head up to look at JongWoon. "I just need you here."

"Well I'm not going anywhere, promise," JongWoon said, smiling down at him. "Turned my phone off so even if my dad calls I'm not getting the call."

"Don't get into trouble with your parents," RyeoWook returned the smile before putting his head back down and closing his eyes. "They already don't like me as it is."

"Hey... they like you," JongWoon frowned. "Are you who they had in mind for me to spend the rest of my life with? No, but they're not telling me not to marry you, or kick you out of my life or anything. My parents don't like anyone. They don't even like me that much. I think the only person they smile at is my brother. They always liked him more than me."

RyeoWook was back to drawing shapes on JongWoon's shirt. "I don't know why. You're amazing."

"I know, I am aren't I?" JongWoon chuckled. "But I never played the part of the good son, I was always into some kind of mischief."

"You're a kid at heart," RyeoWook smiled. "Nothing wrong with that."

"Tell that to my dad." JongWoon glanced down at him again. "Let's get you back to bed before you fall asleep on me. If that happens I won't be able to clean up the kitchen."

"Oh, fine," RyeoWook mumbled, already halfway asleep. "If I absolutely have to move." He made no attempt to get up though, happily resting against his fiancé.

"Clean kitchen or comfy pillow, up to you," JongWoon said, poking him a little.

"I have to choose?" RyeoWook whined before sitting up finally, wrapping his blankets more around himself. "Fine, I'm going." He climbed to his feet, tripping a little on the edge of the blankets.

JongWoon steadied him with hands on RyeoWook's shoulders. " Do I need to carry you all the way there?" he teased, follow RyeoWook out of the living room.

"I can walk, I'm sick, not handicapped," RyeoWook sniffled, heading into the bedroom. He dumped the blankets back on the bed before crawling under them, returning to his cocoon. "Let's watch a movie or something later."

"If you're feeling better," JongWoon nodded, making sure he was tucked in completely. "You want me to wake you up in a few hours to eat something?"

"Sure." RyeoWook smiled tiredly up at him. "Love you, JongWoon."

"Love you too Wook, sleep well," JongWoon said, leaning down to kiss his forehead before straightening and heading out of the room. He closed the door behind him quietly and sighed, leaning up against it for a moment. It took every bit of his self-restraint not to go digging for his phone, just in case his dad really had called. Today was RyeoWook's day; he'd understand that right? JongWoon really hoped he would.

 


 

Ending on a happy note for once~~ ^^ Yewook-centric chapter since they've been a little ignored lately.

Please subscribe, favorite and/or comment if you liked the chapter!

 

@kimminah89: He managed to get himself off the boat ^^;; Let's see if Jungmin has any better luck hehe~ thanks for commenting!

@forever5501: No worries hun!! Thank you for leaving a comment despite being on your phone, that's no fun I know ><;; I

@forest_pixi: Wondering what you think of Jongwoon going after him, and how things finished xDD I think it's safe to say these two are a liiiiittle better at communication than the other pairs (*coughKyuMincough*), though the secret is still very much a secret...

@jasminscent: You're probably right to be worried about them bb xD;; Maybe they could take a leaf out of Yewook's book and talk things over properly? Though that may be wishful thinking.

@ping501: He's halfway there? xD;; He's listening about Jungmin, but he's still lying to Wook so there's still plenty of room for improvement. But, progress? Still got 7 chapters left to figure things out!

@LovelyYS: Looks like it was door #2! Thanks for commenting~~ XD

@tehreem: Things may be going a little more right for at least one pair now ^^ Though it's far from solved. Thank you for the comment! <3