2

10 days

 

He was walking back to his own cabin after having some moment swimming alone at the pool. Many eyes were on him as he was topless and just wearing a hot red boxer while he was walking proudly. But like he will gives a damn about it, he doesn’t even care.

He entered the elevator as soon as it opened up its door. What kind of luck did he get, bumping into Kai this early in the morning.

 

“Good morning.” the latter greeted him with a smile on his face.

Kyungsoo tried to ignore him. He pressed on the button quickly so he could just get out from the tiny space of elevator and get away from Kai.

“And what a good morning.” Kai whistled a bit while his eyes staring up and down at Kyungsoo’s body.

Kyungsoo pretended like he didn’t hear him and just stand as far as he could from Kai. He closed his eyes shut while waiting for his floor to come.

A minute passed and only silence had been hitting them since then.

The elevator was suddenly stucked in the middle of its way. Both Kyungsoo and Kai were shocked at the sudden scene.

Curious about what just happened, Kyungsoo asked. “Hey mister, how did this lift suddenly stopped?”

“Uncle Hangin.”

“Uncle Hangin? The lieutenant of this ship?”

“Not only this ship, but the lieutenant of this entire world. The entire world revolves on many directions. And now God is bringing us close again and again so that we can know each other. Not just that, we should merge ourselves together.”

Kai walked around Kyungsoo, eyeing him up and down. He closed the gap between them and he touched his cheek while sniffing the latter’s hair.

“Don’t touch me! I recognise you very well. You’re a profesional cheat who traps a rich girl like Soo Man’s daughter.”

Kai just laughed at the sudden attacked. “You’re the cheater who says something and thinks something.” he paused for a brief moment. Looking intensely at Kyungsoo. “Hey, what is in your eyes?”

“Huh..?”

Kai pointed his index finger at the pair of beautiful eyes of Kyungsoo. “This is the intoxication of love, Kyungsoo. And now this intoxication will go to your head from your eyes. It will mingle with your blood from your brains.” he stepped closer towards Kyungsoo. “ And it will spread to the entire body through your blood. It will entire your every part.”  he closes the distance while closing his eyes shut, letting his lips rested on Kyungsoo’s neck. “Agree, Kyungsoo. Agree to what your heart says. Lose yourself in this intoxication. Lose yourself, Kyungsoo.” he started to leave a few pecks on Kyungsoo’s exposed fair skin.

Kyungsoo closes his eyes as he felt his skin meet Kai’s plump lips. Kai almost got his way up to Kyungsoo’s lips but he was quickly getting shoved away hard as Kyungsoo came back to his senses.

“I feel like killing you and getting hanged from it. You big brute!”

 

Kyungsoo stepped closer, taking out both of his hands trying to choke Kai but he was distracted by the sudden shake of the elevator. He almost forgot that both of them were trapped in the elevator alone. They couldn’t stable themselves and in a quick short glimpse, Kyungsoo found himself fell on Kai’s body.

At the very exact time, the door suddenly opened up and there were eyes widening watching both of them on the floor hugging each other. People were staring and gossiping at the sight they just saw.

Kyungsoo quickly got up from where he were before, stomping out of the elevator.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

That night. Kyungsoo was walking alone to the restaurant on the ground floor.

                                           

“Welcome, sir." the waiter greeted him. Kyungsoo nodded.

"This your table sir. Please be seated.”

“Thank you.”

 

Kai was aware that Kyungsoo was there.  They made an eye contact for a brief moment before Kyungsoo blinked and looked away. Kai fixes his tie and his black tuxedo before he stood up from his seat.

Kyungsoo is in his own black tuxedo as well. Both of them look so stunning and handsome on that night. He fixes his maroon fringe away from his eyes and cleared his throat as he saw Kai making his way towards him

.

“If the stars see you, they will ask you about brightness. And the thirsty you to quench the thirst. Don’t let your stole slip from your shoulder otherwise, when the old people will ask for youth.”

“I don’t mess with drunkards like you. Go away.”

“May that drunkard die who chooses a glass over you.”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he saw Kai walking towards the stage and snatched the microphone from the MC that was supposed to be emceeing for the event held in the restaurant that night.

 

“This is the intoxication of love. Friends, believe me. Friend, merge with this intoxication. Don’t stay in your senses, you crazy people.” Kai started singing when the beat starting to play. People started to shift their eyes, frowning at Kai.

 

“Because since I gave you my heart, I took a sweet pain. Listen Kyungsoo, I have given you my heart.”

 

And then he started to dance his whole heart making his own sharp moves and stuffs. Sometimes he danced smoothly and gracefully. He also winked at Kyungsoo in between his dances, sending him shivered down to his spine.

 

“I became crazy when our eyes met. I was so affected that I was lost. My steps are trembling. My mind is trembling. I have become crazy. Listen Kyungsoo, I have given you my heart.”

 

Kai walked towards Kyungsoo, placing his hands lightly on his shoulder but Kyungsoo was much quicker than him. He stood up from his seat and started to walk away. Kai tried to catch up his speed and blocked Kyungsoo from walking. He opened his arms wide, making Kyungsoo stopped at his own steps.

 

“The softness of the storm is hidden in shut eyes. The playfullness of clouds is apparent in the sky.” he continued his singing again.

 

He caught both of Kyungsoo’s wrist and hold them together tight at the back of his body, making Kyungsoo froze at his state. Kai closed the distance between them and whispered in his ears.

 

 “This shyness, this attitude, this smile, these eyes, they have pierced me in a sweet manner. Listen Kyungsoo, I have given you my heart.” he smiled at Kyungsoo.

 

He loosened his grip on Kyungsoo and started to dance with the latter along following the beat of the music. He swirled Kyungsoo around like a beautiful princess prince and let go of his hands till Kyungsoo accidentally tripped on something.

Trying to process together one by one while he got up from where he just fell, his sudden bursts of anger accumulated in his heart and mind as he saw the side of his tuxedo was torn out. He wiped his tuxedo as trying to get rid of dusts that had got stuck onto him, he stood up acting cool. Eyes roaming the area, trying to find the freaking guy that had made him like this.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” a sudden voice came from behind him asking with so much worried showing on his face. He handed out his hand, waiting for Kyungsoo replies, trying to help the latter gets up.

“Don’t touch me! You animal! What did you think about yourself? I have only heard about you till now. And from your deed, I believe that you are the worst rogue and a scoundrel. Who neither have any self respect, nor know how to respect anybody!” Kyungsoo didn’t even realised his eyes started to glassy and his tears might fall down in any moment.

Kai tried to interrupt in between his words but he was getting himself cut off by Kyungsoo.

“I hate your face. I hate the sight of you!” he pushed Kai hard on the shoulder before he walked away leaving Kai alone, stiffened at his own standing.