1

10 days

 

“Mr. Gee, please announce the name of the winner.” the MC of one of the most popular reality tv show handed the paper consist the name of the winner to Mr.Gee, the honourable guest invited on that night.

“And the winner is Mr. Do Kyungsoo from Goyang.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes got teary when he heard his name was being called. He couldn’t even believe that he could get the 1st place in the singing competition against others who he thinks are more talented than him.

“With this award, you have won a free ticket. You can fly from Seoul to Jeju Island, courtesy our sponsors, Moon Cruise. We hope this journey will be the most memorable journey of your life.”

 “Thank you.” he wiped his tears. “Thank you so much.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The car stopped just really right in front of the World Trade Centre building.

As he was about to open the door, Jongdae as his cousin spoke. “Jongin, may I ask you why are you spending ten days on ship when it takes half an hour by plane?”

“My wish.” Jongin opened up the door and stepped out from the car.

Jongdae tried to stop him as he started to make his steps on the stairs.

“Now your days of being obstinate are gone. Along with house and cars, the clothes you’re wearing are being pawned. Your bank balance are zero and you’re covered in debts. Correct yourself. Stop with all these pranks. Otherwise our creditors will eat us alive. Just go and marry Soo Man’s daughter and you’ll be rich. Leave this ship, catch a plane, they all are waiting for you right now. Please.” Jongdae clasped both of his hands met his eyes level begging for attention while he plead.

He was totally worried about his completely oblivious cousin about what had happened to his surrounding and most importantly to himself.

“Kim Jongdae.” he paused for a while. “When did I say I won’t be marry Soo Man’s daughter? I just have to get blessings from grandma before getting married. And no plane goes to the island where my grandma lives. I can only get there by ship. So now please excuse me.” he walked away from Jongdae making the latter speechless and dumbfounded.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Welcome to the Moon Cruise, sir. I have kept your luggage. Hope you enjoy your stay here, sir. Good day.”

“Thank you very much.” Kyungsoo said as the butler walked out of the room.

He walked into the room with his eyes slowly roaming the area.

“It is so hot.” he pulled out his shirt and threw it away on the bed while making his way into the connecting bathroom.

 

As soon as he was in the bathroom, someone just walked into the room without Kyungsoo knowing.

He put the room key on the table near him. “Good. Very good.” saying to himself as he was satisfied with the room itself.

“Sir, where shall I put this luggage?” the butler said.

“Keep them here.”

“I’ve kept your luggage sir.”

“Okay you may go now.” he gave the butler some tips before the butler walked away.

He took a magazine provided on the table to look at. He make his way towards the bed and threw his body on the bed.

“Urgh… I’m so tired.”

As he was about to cover himself in the sheet, his hands landed on something unknown. He feels like someone had left the thing on the bed whether for purposely or unintentionally.

“Someone is in the room.” he thoughts.

The door suddenly opened up and found someone with milky white and fair skin ruffling his damped hair while walking out from the bathroom. He was completely topless and only had a towel covering his low bottom.

Totally oblivious with the presence of Kai in the room, he walked towards the mirror and turned around multiple times trying to catch a glimpse of himself in front of the mirror, making a few poses of himself. Sometimes he sticked out his tongue and play y, and then he changed into pouting and creasing his brows while both of his hands resting on his waist trying to act angry, and in a few blinks he suddenly changed himself into a cutie and did the peace pose, showing his eyes crinkling as he smiled widely. Kai couldn’t help but chuckled and that surprised Kyungsoo.

“I didn’t know that first class passengers are also given these luxuries.” he walked closer towards Kyungsoo. “By the way, my name is Kim Jongin. But you can affectionately call me Jongin or Kai whatever you prefer.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re Kim Jongin or Kai or whatsoever. What are you doing in my cabin? Get out! Get out from my cabin right now!”

“One minute. Did anyone ever tell you that your eyes are very beautiful?”

Kyungsoo was surprised at the sudden said. He walked over the room and snatched the phone stated on the bedside table.

“Hello. Hello, security. Come here quickly. A rogue has entered my room. Immediately.”

Kai walked even closer towards Kyungsoo, smirking while taking off his jacket.

“What are you doing? Don’t come forward, otherwise I will scream.”

Kyungsoo almost let out his scream but still could hear his small squeal when Kai suddenly cupped his mouth, nose almost touching his.

“Wear this jacket, mister. If your towel fall down in front of the security guard, those poor men will forget their duty.” letting go his hand off of Kyungsoo, he continued. “And swear on God, I will be very happy.”

“You—” a sudden knock on the door cut himself off from his words.

“Come right in.” Kai said, looking straight into Kyungsoo’s eyes before walking away.

Kyungsoo quickly ran across the room towards the bed, snatching the sheets, trying to cover himself up before the security came in.

“Where is the rogue?”

“Where is the thief?”

“Where is he? Tell me.”

The security rushed into the room and bombarded them with questions before he stopped when he saw Kai standing in front of him.

“Ohoh! A thief wrapped in sheets. Sir, come on. Get out.” he said to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo could see Kai smiled at him at that time.

“Idiot, throw him out! This is my cabin!” Kyungsoo protested as he running his hand in his hair.

“Oh no. This is my cabin.” Kai trying to argue.

“This is my cab—”

“One minute. I’ll decide whose cabin it is, okay. Ticket, please.” the security said.

Both Kyungsoo and Kai took out their ticket and handed it to the security.

“Who is Kim Jongin among of the two of you?”

Kai still couldn’t tear his gaze away from Kyungsoo and smirked while he replied, “It’s me.”

“Then this is your cabin.” the security said to Kai.

“Sir, keep the sheet. Take your luggage. I’m sorry sir but please go to your cabin. Your cabin, 21B is on the second floor, upstairs.” the security continued, looking at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo blushed crimson. He cleared his throat trying to cover himself from being embarrased.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” he said, eyes glued on the floor.

“The address is wrong. Apologise to him. Okay?” the security cleared things up before he walked out from the room.

“Hey, look. Mister, I— I made a mistake.” Kyungsoo stuttered at his own words.

“No, there is no need for that. By the way, if you want, you can live in this cabin.”

“Oh, really? Thank you very much.” he raised his brows not believing on what he just heard. This guy looks kind of nice.

“No, no. Not at all. It’s my pleasure. You sleep there on the bed and I will make it on the sofa.”

His eyes widening and cursed at himself on what he just thought of this guy earlier. “What? What do you mean? Me on the bed and you’re on the sofa?”

“Or we can both be on the sofa.” Kai tried to reach Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Don’t touch me you rascal!”

“Darling, at least tell me your name before going.” Kai burst out laughing before he heard Kyungsoo slammed the door shut.