5

10 days

 

“Hi, Kai!”

“Hi, beautiful! How are you?”

 

Kyungsoo heard the voice. He recognised the voice.

It was Jongin.

He turned around, and found Jongin with a woman that he met yesterday. His brows raised, drawing a smirk on his face.

 

“Jimin, looking at you, I feel that after you, God stop making beautiful girls.” Kai said, caressing her cheek.

“Thank you.” she smiles.

Kyungsoo laughed at the sight.

“My God, how I’ve missed you.” he took out his one hand, reaching for Jimin’s hand and kissed it.

 

What a crazy guy. Kyungsoo laughed again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Where is he…..where is—there he is!” Jongin was wandering around, looking for Kyungsoo. He shout out Kyungsoo’s name as soon as he saw the latter was sitting at the restaurant enjoying his breakfast alone.

“Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo looked up to find Jongin waving his hand at his direction.

“Oh, hi Jongin.”

Without being told, Jongin walks towards Kyungsoo and took an empty seat in front of him.

“Look. Tomorrow morning, the ship is going to halt at a beautiful island where there are flowing streams. There are fragrant valleys and it is very picturesque.”

“So you want me to come with you there, right?” Kyungsoo guessed while smiling.

“Aish, who is talking about you? I want to take Jimin there.”

Kyungsoo’s smile falls down as soon as he hear the news.

Rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo said. “So? Take her then. Why have you come to me? You want my permission?”

“Darling, I need your help. Jimin’s younger brother has revealed my plans to his mother.” Jongin paused. “Gosh. Why did God create children. Why doesn’t he send them directly as adults.” he murmured to himself. Coughs. “Well, now her mother has stopped her from going anywhere alone.”

“So how can I help you in this?”

“You have to fool her mother, and bring her tomorrow morning to the island.”

“And you want me to support you in this evil prank of yours?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened showing his owl-eyed expression.

“Yes.”

“I am sorry.” he bangs his hands on the table, standing up and walks away.

“Hey! Look, Kyungsoo! Wait. Please don’t say no.” Jongin stands up, reaching up his hand for Kyungsoo’s, making the latter turned around looking at him. “Only a friend helps a friend.”

“Friend. Get lost!” he shakes his hand, struggling from Jongin’s hold but Jongin doesn’t let him go.

Jongin tightened his grip on Kyungsoo’s wrist, and pulled him towards him, closing the gaps between them. Hard. “Please, Kyungsoo!”

And once again, Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. He was shocked from what just happened. There is only a few inches away his nose is going to touch Jongin.

People around them are watching. Many shocked eyes are on them.

“What are you doing? Leave me!” Kyungsoo tried to push Jongin away but it didn’t worked.

“I won’t leave you.”

“Jongin, everyone is watching.”

“Let them see.”

“Jongin, I’ve already been defamed. Leave me.”

“I won’t leave you till you don’t say yes.” Jongin’s hands were on Kyungsoo’s waist already, pulling him even closer against his chest. “I swear on our friendship, I won’t leave you.” Jongin moves his head even closer to Kyungsoo’s, trying to reach his lips for a kiss.

Kyungsoo was aware that their lips almost touching. Not untill he hold onto Jongin’s shoulder, and push him away as hard as he could. “Yes, I will do it! Leave me now!”

“First swear on that person on the photograph.”

Kyungsoo raised one of his hands up in the air. “I swear on that person on the photograph! Now please leave me!”

Jongin let go of Kyungsoo before he said, “Yes, thank you. You’re so sweet. Tomorrow at 10 o’clock, Oriental Bazaar okay?”

Leaving Kyungsoo behind, he walks away before he turned around once again.

“And listen. Don’t be late!”

Kyungsoo facepalms himself.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hi, Jimin!”

“Hi, Kai!” Jimin excitedly running towards Kai while waving her hand as soon as she saw him.

Kyungsoo looks at both of them and walking soullessly towards them.

“Come, my darling! Come!” Kai said with both of his hands inviting her for a hug.

“Oh, Kai~” she received his invitation and hugs him.

Kai backs away a little, looking straight at Jimin’s eyes. “Oh, baby~ Oh Jimin~ I thought we will never be able to meet. You know, I couldn’t sleep the entire night thinking of you.”

Kyungsoo slowly walks towards both of them. As soon as he arrived, he stopped. In between of the couple.

“Oh, I also missed you so much sweetheart.” Jimin said.

“Did you baby? Oh honey, you’re so sweet. I lov—”

Kyungsoo coughs.

“Ahh.. Oh Kyungsoo, thank you for you know what.” Jongin winked at him.

“Look Jongi— I mean Kai, we have to reach the ship by 6 o’clock.” Kyungsoo looks completely uncomfortable at that time.

“Let’s meet at 5.45pm then. Okay?” he paused. “Come on, Jimin. Come.” holding at the back of Jimin’s shoulders, he directs the way.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. He took out his hand reaching for Jongin’s. “Jongin, you’re leaving me alone.”

“What did you think?” he turned back at Jimin. “Err.. One minute.”

“Come here.” Jongin took Kyungsoo’s hand and shoved him away from Jimin. “What are you doing Kyungsoo? Why do you want to be a third wheel?”

“But Jongin, what will I do here alone the whole day?”

“You… Yes, look there. There is Buddhist temple there. There are religious books there. Pass time reading them.”

“Jongi—”                                                             

“Okay, bye!”

 

………………

 

Jongin turned around. “Did you say something?”

“No.”

“But I have to tell you something.” Jongin moves a step closer to Kyungsoo and cupped his cheeks.

“You are a darling.” Jongin kissed on Kyungsoo’s right cheek. “You are a sweetheart.” Another kiss on his left cheek. “You are simply superb.” And another on his forehead. “And a true friend.” their gazes met. “Okay, I’ll meet you in the evening. Bye!”

Jongin left. Leaving Kyungsoo with his eyes widened behind, alone.

He couldn’t  tear his gaze away from Jongin. He could see Jongin walking away from him. Far away from him. And Jongin, approached Jimin.

“Come on. Come, darling!” Jongin said to Jimin, hands pulling her to somewhere.

Kyungsoo’s eyes followed. And his feet, starting to move. Without him noticed.

He could hear both Jongin and Jimin laughing from far away.

 

“You are a darling.” Jongin kissed on Kyungsoo’s right cheek. “You are a sweetheart.” Another kiss on his left cheek. “You are simply superb.” And another on his forehead.

 

The scene of Jongin kissing him came across his mind. And his lips, starting to tremble. And his eyes, starting to blur.

A tear dropped. Without him noticed.

 

Why does my heart love you?

My heart.

Who knows what forged this relationship?

What is this craziness?                        

What is this madness?

Why does my heart love you?

Why.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : wow what ive just done. lol another poop update. sorry orz.