Goodbye princess.

I've fallen for you!

Minyong got into a car accident and was sent to the hospital nearby. *At the hospital*
Henry: Doctor you have to help her. please ! please !
Nurse: I'm sorry sir. You can't go in. you have to wait outside the emergency room. She needs to undergo a surgery. She was hit hardly and the right side of her brain and the blood is still right there. We're getting the best surgeon in our hospital. Don't panic, Sir! Please go and sit there first. We need some more information about Ms. Cha Minyong. I hope you can give that lady, over there (pointing her finger) more information.

He walked to the lady and give some more information about Minyong. While he was speaking to the lady, his phone rang. He heard the voice of an old man talking on the phone.
 

Manager : Hello, young master. your plane is about to depart. please come to the airport now. I already let someone waited for you downstairs. come to the ground floor and you'll find him.
Henry : what? I'm not at my apartment. I can go there by myself. You can let your people out from here.
Manager: No, he's at the hospital where you are now. please go down by now; or i'll let him get some bodyguards to drag you out of that place.
Henry: but...

" No but" a woman voice then interrupted him. "You have to go down right now, how many times should i tell you not to get involved with that girl?" "but mom..." henry got interrupted by her mom again. "Don't ever say that she's your girlfriend again. Your girlfriend or your wife will only be Chisoon ? You got it ? ". She ended the call. Henry got no choices but to go downstairs and leave.

Before he left; in front of the emergency door; he said his farewell words " Minyong ah, You'll be the only girl that stays here in my heart. I'm sorry to hurt you. please forgive me. You'll be forever in my heart, my love." Tears rolling down on his face. He walked away and turn to the emergency door again. "Good luck, my good girl. I love you."

*A short one. I can't think of anything right now. but i hope you liked it. thanks for reading. **