The break-up~

I've fallen for you!

*Third person POV*

All the way to the restaurant; they didn't have any chat. Henry was just focusing on his driving; while Minyong keep being sad and wonder why. She can't help but to ask him " Oppa, why are you so mad at me? well, I mean this is the wrong call. " Henry then turn to look at Minyong's face and didn't reply back. Is he mad that much? Minyong keep thinking all the way to the restaurant.

When they're at the restaurant; Henry's phone ring once again. "Minyong ah, you can go in first." Minyong nodded; and walked in. Minyong took a seat and watched from the window; seeing Henry's facial expression. Is there anything happen to him? Minyong thought. A voice then interrupted her thinking.

"Excuse me ms, but this place is not available." said a guy with the black glasses on. Again, Minyong think that the man looked so familiar. "By any chance,have we seen each other somewhere ?" she asked the guy. The guy ignored her question. "I'm this famous; of course everyone have seen me somewhere. what's wrong with this Ahjumma" he murmured. " Ahjumma? yah, you think I don't hear what you just said a moment ago?"

She took of that guy's black glasses; and was so shocked to see who he was. ".....Tae..Taemin..Shinee? " she blurted out. Taemin snatched the glasses from her hand quickly and make sure no one had seen him yet.

" Ahjumma, don't you have any manners? and this is my seat. Can't you read the sign that sign that said this place has been reserved ? " Taemin shouted at Minyong. " Who's the ahjumma around here? and where is the sign ? " Taemin used his eyes to show where the sign is. Minyong turned around. "Oh.. I'm sorry! I didn't see it" She walked away in embarassment.

"Who's that man you talked to?" Henry asked Minyong while turning to see that guy clearly. "Your friend?" "Orhh, yea.. My friend. From Primary. We had lost contact with each other almost 10 years." Minyong lied. What am i doing? why am i lying? i should've told him the truth; she murmured. Henry seemed to know that she's lying; but try not to let her know,so he changed the topic. "Have you find where to sit, yet?" He asked. "No, not yet. Let's go and find; before it's all taken. " she held Henry's hand and tried to get away before henry noticed that the guy was actually a star.

Minyong asked for a mintute to go to the restroom. She put on the one of the couple necklace she had bought. "Joon oppa will like it." she talked to herself in the mirror. She went back to the table. "Aw, where's Joon oppa?" she took a look around and saw him talking on his phone again. "is he busy that much ?" She take a seat and wait for him.

"sorry, for letting you stay alone all by yourself. " Henry apologized. "It's okay. just sit down."

"so, here oppa. open and see it. " she gave a box with the necklace in it. He unwrapped the gift. "do you like it? it's a couple necklace. here, i have one around my neck." She pointed to the necklace.

Henry gave back to her. "Thank you, but i think you've misunderstood about something. this is not a date. Let's break up." he said while trying to avoid from her face. "What? why? " Tears running down on her cheeks. she can't take it. Henry stand up; " Let's break up. Clear?"

Minyong ran away from him. She seemed to get the attention of Taemin. "is that the ajumma i've met just a moment ago?" and he turned to look at the table where she sat and found a man sitting. "ahh, fighting with her boyfriend?"

Henry walked out from the restaurant and found people talking about the accident just happened. Words from people make him feel like it's minyong. He ran as fast as he could... and "Minyong" he shouted.......

 

 

 

*Another chapter. I hope you liked it. please comment; I really want to know what you guys think.*