Late for the date!

I've fallen for you!

I texted Joon oppa that I'm free and I'll be going to dinner with him tonight. Thinking about what had happened yesterday; I still feel bad. I really don't want to leave here. Not so much time left until I'm going to have dinner, So I quickly run up to my room and get prepared. After I'm done, I got a text from Joon's oppa saying he's going to pick me up at my house. He'll be right at my house soon.

My phone's battery is low. Oh, How stupid I am. I should've charge my phone. Ughh... A thing then pop up to my mind. I take a look at the clock that's hanging on the wall; and rush down to the souvenir shop nearby to get Joon oppa a gift before I leave but I don't really know if the shop is still open.

Luckily, the shop is still open. A little shiny thing then caught my eyes. A couple necklace. 'Waah, such a suitable gift for him...' I whispered. A staff then walked to me and asked if i'd like to see this necklace. I nodded. Without any hesitation; I told her, i'll get this necklace and asked her if she can wrap it nicely. I walked out of the shop happily. When I'm back home; I saw a car infront of my house. "Whose car is it ? Maybe Mom's guest".

From the back view, I feel like this person looks so familiar. He's standing with a bunch of flower in his hand. "Anneyeong seo.. Ahjussi" He turned around and Oops, It was Joon oppa. He give me an evil look. "Ahjussi?" I turned my eyes down to the ground and smiled abit. He pushed my chin up, trying to make me look at him but I refused to. "Who are you calling Ahjussi here? " he looked to the left and to the right. " I called you...." I laughed abit.

*Third person POV*

"You're late and still dare to tease me ? Why aren't you answering my call ?"

"My phone runs out of battery, sorry oppa."

"You grown up this much but still careless. Here, take this... Actually I thought of giving you in a more kind of sweet way but since you're late and still tease me like this; i'm just going to give you normally. " He give the bunch of flower to her coldly.

"Oppa! You're still mad at me ? I'm just kidding." Minyong gave him a remorseful look. Henry can't stand with the look no more and burst out laughing. " I give up now. You cutieee little pie; but can i use your bathroom for a minute and we'll leave. "

"Okay, Feel free".

*Minyong's POV*

I'm glad now, since, oppa is not mad at me anymore. *Ringg... rinngg..* A phone's ringing. I try searching for my phone in my pocket but oh wait, my phone had run out of battery... but who's phone is ringing then? I take a look on the bench infront of my house and found a phone. "ah, it's joon oppa's phone". I answered the call.

"Hello, Mr. Henry. I'm your mother's secretary. Your flight back to Seoul is at 7.30 tomorrow morning. "

what? what is this old man talking about? who's henry? I ended the call. Joon Oppa walked out and I handed him the phone. "Someone called you a moment ago. I guess he got the wrong number. He's talking about a man called; eerrr, ummm.. hen..err " I forget the name but then it poped out on my mind; " Henry" I shouted.

He looked at me in a shock way and even scolded me for answering his phone without permission. I said sorry but he rejected my word. Why's he so mad? It's a wrong number anyway. I mean, he never get this mad. I really want to ask him why, but he might shout at me back. so, i try to calm down; trying not to think much.


*I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment. I'd love to know what you think about this chapter. Thanks. ^.~ *