Should I or Should I not ?

I've fallen for you!

MinYong's POV

 

*6.30AM* *Phone Rings* "Aiish, who's that ? why are you calling me right early in the morning like this ?" I yawned. I can't still open my eyes, but I managed to try to open it and read the name; in case if this is someone who is important. My eyes then widened up and my consciousness seemed to be awake when I see who's calling. It's Joon Oppa.I'm glad the person who's calling me is no other than my boyfriend. I quickly answered the phone without any hesitation.

"Hello, MinYong ah, This is Joon Oppa."

"Hello, Oppa, I also know who you are; even you're not telling me. " I said in excitement and teasingly. " But why is Oppa calling me since early in the morning? Normally; you're not the morning people, are you? "

"Uhh...Oppa just want to say.. uhh, Oppa just want to invite you to a dinner tomorrow, Are you free? "

"Maybe. I'll have to make sure there is no rehearsal tomorrow at school.." A voice then interrupts me.

" MinYong ahh, You should wake up now, I have something to tell you." A voice that sounds so familiar."Ahhh, Mom is back" I shouted and end the call without telling him. HUH !? What should I do. Will he get mad at me ? then, I feel abit upset and regretful. "MinYong ahh, Hurry, we have to talk" I then come back to my oneself and rushed down. She handed me an information paper about school. " What's this for? " I asked her surprisingly. "Read it, and tell me what do you think about it? " I take a look through the informations. "Uhmm...cool " I said as I dropped the paper down and pour a water into a glass because I suddenly feel thirsty. "Okay, Great! " she gave me a weird grin.

I started to feel that mom is planning something. " Mom, Why ? What's with that weird grin?" I'm drinking my water and then she said " Since, you liked this school, You're going to transfer to this school and go back to korea with me." I choked. "Mom, do you know what you just said? why all of a sudden? why?" I started to feel bad; very bad now; My heart almost dropped to my feet. " I'm not going to transfer to any school or anything like that, I'm happy here. I don't want to go back to Korea. I'm happy with my life and...." she interrupted me again.

" MinYong ah, you have grown up now. Korea is where your family came from; Korea is your own country. Your grandfather is in a bad condition now. He wants to see you. He wants you to go back and live there where you have born. Please do it for your grandfather's sake. I'm begging you, MinYong" Tears come out from her eyes. I can't help but to said 'YES' since I can't stand to see my mother crying and begging me. I felt so sorry to make her begged me. I'm broken inside. What should I do now? Should I go as I promise her leaving my friends and the love of my life here ? If Joon Oppa know this; he might be sad. he's going to have an exam sooner. I'm so confused now... Hmmmm.....
 

*Hope you liked it! My first time writing a fanfic, so please excuse my mistakes. Comment and subscribe. Tell me what you guys think about the 1st chapter.  Advice me as well. Kamsam-hamnida~ *